PDA

View Full Version : *** BRAINPORT IDEA *** Rares

Shadow Dancer
11-11-03, 05:43
This isn't a genius or great idea. Just a little something to match what the current situation "really" is.

I propose we change the name of rares to UNIQUES. Since rares aren't truly rare(nor should they be, but that's another matter). If they were truly rare, you wouldn't have entire clans with each person having 5-6 rares.

I myself have about 15 rares total.

So just call them uniques. :p

hose187
11-11-03, 05:49
Actually, "unique" is worse. "Rare" is open to some interpretation, but "unique" is one and only one.

I see your point, though.

QuantumDelta
11-11-03, 05:50
Unique (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Unique)

Rare (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Rare)

Different word maybe :p

Shadow Dancer
11-11-03, 05:51
Originally posted by hose187
Actually, "unique" is worse. "Rare" is open to some interpretation, but "unique" is one and only one.

I see your point, though.

smartass :p

What do you suggest?

How about, "SUPAR WEPEOANS!". No seriously, maybe something like "limited edition"?

Oh I don't know, but thanks for seeing my point. That's what I was trying to get across. :p

grrr, *shakes fist at QD* :p

Moderators, can you close this thread?

I'll think of another name then remake TEH poll.

Vid Gamer
11-11-03, 06:23
I don't really see a problem.

They are called rares in every other game, even though they are too easy to achieve in Neocron. But think about it, almost everyting is too easy in Neocron compared to other MMORPG's.

g0rt
11-11-03, 06:32
they arent really unique either, they are all the same :p

Birkoff
11-11-03, 06:56
How about we change them to "commons" each wartbot u kill has a rare these days. Nearly like it was back last decembter... well not that bad but hey :)

Maybe a different word yea :P

g0rt
11-11-03, 07:49
I got a grand idea.

How about we let the devs actually do something worthwhile with thier time, instead of waste time changing the names of items that dont really matter. :confused:

KimmyG
11-11-03, 07:49
How bout who cares what there called