PDA

View Full Version : NC Help System and Support

NeoChick
10-11-03, 21:48
I am surprised but perhaps I shouldn't be, is this normal?

9 hours ago I sent an ingame Help ticket and at the time there were 8 other tickets before me.
Now I check and now there are 12 tickets before me and it is 9 hours later.

Was screaming for a GM for three hours around that time as well and never got a reply to that either.

Wrote email to customer support and was told to use the ingame help system and get hold of a GM

Ultima
10-11-03, 21:53
i used the system regarding the PSI PA npcs not talking to me, 8 ppl were in front of me. About an hour later when it got down to 1 person infront of me when I closed the window. When I reopened the window suddenly there were like 10 ppl infront of me O_o

I think you have to keep the window open or it cancels or bugs out, I had it open in my RPOS so while tabbed out I could carry on playing but when I closed it in RPOS it cancelled I think. I dunno I gave up in the end and eventually paid some1 to get me the armour :rolleyes:

amfest
10-11-03, 22:06
No you shouldn't have to keep it open . . . I've posted a few times and got help from anywhere from 10 min to several hours later where I'm like . . . what did I post for? . .heh . . I say don't pay attention to the number ... might drive you crazy on waiting . .unless it happens to be a problem where you are stuck somewhere . .but I dont' think you need to be logged on for them to move you somewhere ..

Ascension
10-11-03, 23:08
Okay Okay.. I got a joke for ya...

NC Help System and Support :lol:

Hippieman
10-11-03, 23:11
That lil number thing is mucho fucked up o. Dont pay attention to it.

NeoChick
11-11-03, 09:04
Neocron Help and support: reported my problem to NC Help System and got the following reply:
Hi, we are sorry about your problem but we can't do anything about it in game. Therefore you should write a mail to helpdesk@neocron.com
The Neocron Game Master Team

I wrote an email and received the following reply:

If at all then only ingame your stuff can be replced. please write an ingame
ticket, I con not help you with this, since i am no GM and have no GM Account
from wich i could get you your stuff back.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Richard Slade
11-11-03, 10:20
Just figure out the real GM's names and flame 'em to death ;)

El Barto
11-11-03, 11:02
U got 2 wait a day or 2, I always got a reply and those number saying whos infront doesn't work.

NeoChick
11-11-03, 13:04
El Barto I did get a reply. They told me that they cannot help me ingame and that I must send an email. I sent email and was told to go to ingame.

So they are giving me the run-around, one tells me to go to the other one!

I will keep on posting and complaining until they do something, after all this is due to a bug. It is not my computer, I can play more demanding games than this and never had problems.

NeoChick
11-11-03, 13:07
So the latest is that KK does not give customer support by the looks of it.

I have a problem with a bug that made me loose all my stuff and ingame help, the GM's tell me they cant help me ingame and to send an email.

Email sent and they tell me they cant help me I have to go to ingame help.

Nice, KK so now you gave up on your customers?

Richard Slade
11-11-03, 13:10
They're just doing what every company does,
Blame the other
Go to the phonebook and find MJS, go home to him
And.. Well do what feels the best to make him give u ur stuff

Oath
11-11-03, 13:24
Ingame GMs cant do anything about lost items unless authorised by KK, wich, they very very rarely are.

Its definately a helpdesk inquiry.

jernau
11-11-03, 13:26
Try supportwatch or go direct to Odin.

Spamming the forums won't help I'm afraid. Mods certainly can't help you.

\\Fényx//
11-11-03, 13:48
Contact Odin, [Edited] or Nid, They can escalate it and chase it up for you, just send them your ticket number from your helpdesk Email

[Edit] My bad... Fors left like ages ago lol :(

Danae
11-11-03, 16:36
If you'd like us to follow up a ticket please PM me or odin your ticket number - if you never recieved a ticket number then we never recieved your email - helpdesk@neocron.com

you can pm me, or odin, or email either one of us - odin@reakktor.com danae@reakktor.com

We'll respond asap.

Danae
11-11-03, 16:50
I didn't want to keep you waiting, so I found your ticket. This ticket was misdirected to the wrong person, and one of the English customer support people will contact you soon.