PDA

View Full Version : Spy.........Psi.........My feelings

Oath
10-11-03, 12:15
Missions are lame............theres no-where to do launcher missions witha citycom nearby, aggressor missions give 250 xp per one................

why cant spys have the ability to level each others PSi in a team??

Seems rather lame given they cap at 20, sure getting to 10 psi is easy on a tank, but remember spys are spys give them the ability to team and level PSi...

Please?

140 missions and counting.......

My head hurts.

SorkZmok
10-11-03, 12:20
Do research missions. You get more xp and they are finished faster. All you need are 3 different kinds of bps. Get a load of em done, then just enter your HQ and do hard research missions.

Oath
10-11-03, 12:24
Originally posted by SorkZmok
Do research missions. You get more xp and they are finished faster. All you need are 3 different kinds of bps. Get a load of em done, then just enter your HQ and do hard research missions.

heeh tried that,

Finding a researcher with the patience / time is another matter lol.

amfest
10-11-03, 12:33
I think capping a PSI monks dex sucks more

El Barto
10-11-03, 12:40
I am not sure about this, but maybe teaming with an APU wit about the same combat rank (because the both can get insanely high combat ranks) level your psi up faster? I dunno if this is right, its only a guess.

Oath
10-11-03, 12:47
Originally posted by amfest

Ok we have a winnah, Psi monkey Dex IS worse lol.

I tried teaming with an apu, i got no xp from him *cept in dex n int*

X452
10-11-03, 12:47
Originally posted by amfest

ye but a spy cant use an implant to lvl hit/her psi now can they....

Jesterthegreat
10-11-03, 12:58
oath - DM me (NC Junkie) next time you are on

if you know what ya want BP'd ill do ya a load for a price >.<

you are Uranus iirc yeah?

Archeus
10-11-03, 13:18
Get into a team of people who are all doing aggie missions. You get all your stats raised when each person completes a mission.

Otherwise CST/Recycle missions and just buy the stuff in the shop. Bit more expensive but a lot faster.

Jesterthegreat
10-11-03, 13:20
well i never gained psi when someone in group did a mission o.O

and i played a spy ALOT

GambitFlame
10-11-03, 13:24
Originally posted by Oath
Missions are lame............theres no-where to do launcher missions witha citycom nearby, aggressor missions give 250 xp per one................

Try Jeriko :) there is launchers there

Granted its not the safest place but then where is, in this day an age even the aggys arent safe anymore.

Think of it this way Jeriko has a GR, a shop (if the turrets are off :p) and a city term downstairs in the OP....better yet its a warzone so if you do get ganked you dont drop a belt. You may get sick of walking back and forth to the OP but you have to do that at MB too.

My 2 cents

G :)

Oath
10-11-03, 13:27
RAWR i found a researcher...............problem is theyre asking for stoopid things like turrets lol.........luckilyi got enough cash for it.

Thanks for the tips peeps.

Remember,

Stay frosty.