PDA

View Full Version : OK maybe dumb question but what is a 'Kazi Chip'

NeoChick
10-11-03, 07:52
What is a 'Kazi Chip' and where do you get it and what are the stats?

Gotterdammerung
10-11-03, 07:55
it was a miss-spell in another post. It's Kami chip, short for kamakazi chip. Dropped by kami soldiers in the wastes. It's relatively new and the name refers to the fact that you'll be more or less a kamikazi to wear one as they severly gimp your resists though they offer much in the skill that they modify

iainy13
10-11-03, 08:44
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78755&highlight=kami+chip

You might wanna try searchin be4 u post. But there u go.

Archeus
10-11-03, 08:59
Are Kamis still spawning? I have not seen one in ages.

iainy13
10-11-03, 09:07
Ive heard they arnt. But i could be wrong.

Elroy Jetson
10-11-03, 09:38
Well according to the neocronicle the Kami troops are stealthing and they are in the OZ O_o I have not seen or heard of anyone finding one but i guess they are there. Take a buddy and go searching in the OZ i guess. good luck

glad i have one already :D

phunqe
10-11-03, 09:44
Well I heard someone scream over some channel (help I think) last night... "OMG Kami.. omg my apt WTF!?!?".. then he dissapered.

I assume however that it was someone that just created a char to do some RP, which is cool :)

Archeus
10-11-03, 10:00
Originally posted by Elroy Jetson
Well according to the neocronicle the Kami troops are stealthing and they are in the OZ O_o I have not seen or heard of anyone finding one but i guess they are there. Take a buddy and go searching in the OZ i guess. good luck

glad i have one already :D

I did yesterday. Didn't find any. So unless they have gone down into the main sewers not sure.

Omnituens
10-11-03, 13:07
i think the stealthing things was to cover the event.

they may still spawn in the wastes, just very rarely.

Pi-Oh-Pah
10-11-03, 13:22
Originally posted by Archeus
I did yesterday. Didn't find any. So unless they have gone down into the main sewers not sure.

I spent 3-4 hours lost in Mainsewer on Saturday and didnt see any.