PDA

View Full Version : lol strange appy in TH..

[TgR]KILLER
10-11-03, 00:00
I was bugged.. something i get alot in TH.. zone down from the lifts / appy's and u don't see anybody.. i just zoned down and saw a door open.. who talked to me ? a dark lol.. so i kinda zoned up into an appy.. and went down again. but instead of going down.. i went into another appy.. so i wanted to go to the ground but i couldn't :/ so i opened the lift door and a GR and a backpack was there. wtf ? anybody seen that more ? ( pic aint showing the backpack standing on top of it )

http://home.planet.nl/~achte311/shot0068.jpg

nonamebrandeggs
10-11-03, 00:13
Cool, tag it?

El_MUERkO
10-11-03, 00:34
NOOOOO

that was a big secret!!!

You were'nt supposed to tell anyone :(

Now everyone will know about it and the devs will kill it :(

[TgR]HusK
10-11-03, 00:57
Now that is weird indeed...another modified apartment? I wonder who it is from... could you activate the genrep by any chance? I mean usualy its a primary app genrep but maybe this one aint?

Also usualy you zone into an appartment wrongly when someone else is going to that appartment at the same time. you happen to see that guy? And who was the backpack from?

Ohhhh these questions... this is a mystery indeed :p

Ascension
10-11-03, 01:19
*sigh*:rolleyes: if it aint a bug, but a Gr 4 Gm's or sumfin then it will be lost then :(

kurai
10-11-03, 01:21
Nah - I've been down to an app like that before.

It's due to a bug in the apartment password code handling ...
if you entered "0" (zero) it would dump you down there with no way of getting back out.

A GM therefore spawned a GR there to let people escape.

Dunno if the bug still exists. Havent felt like sacrificing a belt on the offchance there wasn't a GR still down there ;)

NeoLojik
10-11-03, 01:21
The GR is a result of a bug that was quite well known. Go into any apartment, use the enterance thing and put a password of -

You'll end up in that apt with no way to get out, hence why that GR was placed there. If your ever stuck in a deleted apartment (like a clan one) use that trick and you can get out without the need for a GM :)

We held a party in there when the bug was first found, managed to get 50+ peeps in that little space :D

@Kurai: Damn you and your faster typing :p

MayhemMike
10-11-03, 01:46
NOOOO. MAH GM HAX0RS APT! IN TH!

[TgR]KILLER
10-11-03, 02:28
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Cool, tag it?

was the first thing i tryed.. din't work :(

phunqe
10-11-03, 11:01
Lol, wonder how many people you could find at any time in that little space now :p

You should put an snak attack NPC there :D

SorkZmok
10-11-03, 12:42
Haha i know that apt. Some time ago someone found out that youll end up in it when you type "lol" (i think it was). But back then it had no Genrep and one guy from our clan got stuck in it and while he was waiting for a GM to move him he managed to get the whole clan down there...everyone came to see that "cool new apt" and finally we had about 15 ppl down there. :D

But no GM showed up so we all killed ourselves to escape that damn place...

[TgR]KILLER
10-11-03, 12:48
Originally posted by SorkZmok

But no GM showed up so we all killed ourselves to escape that damn place...

damn.. somebody found it before me then.. no belts there to get hacked :p

El_MUERkO
10-11-03, 12:53
Myself and a few others bumped into Alex in there a while back, fighting in a tight space like that can be entertaining.

A warning to everyone who wants to see the magic app, you do drop a belt and in such a confined space anyone waiting for you will chew you up and spit you out before you come out of sync.