PDA

View Full Version : You know you have no life when....

iainy13
09-11-03, 23:49
You bid 800$ plus for runescape hats
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3057866815&category=4596LOL
anyone else got any?

Leebzie
10-11-03, 02:25
Its the whole account isnt it...but still

you gotta have no life to put ... its now $810. Thats a shitload of cash...

[TgR]KILLER
10-11-03, 02:43
the account got a nice str and attack tho.. but the def is shit.. and his cooking and magic are still level 1 :/

tho his combat level of 79 is sexy..

but still some skills aren't worth shit.. all those items the guy got are worth alot tho.. but not RL money ;)

btw.. don't ask me now i know all that shit.. my bro plays RS to haha

REMUS
10-11-03, 03:44
have you seen the state of the graphics!!! i could play that on my old amiga 500 or maybe im being my master system could handle that i suppose

why is this game so popular???

ReefSmoker
10-11-03, 04:36
Originally posted by REMUS
have you seen the state of the graphics!!! i could play that on my old amiga 500 or maybe im being my master system could handle that i suppose

why is this game so popular???

Not sure about this game in particular, but there's a few games with antiquated graphics that I play because the gameplay is solid. Unfortunately many games today rely upon fancy graphics to sell instead of the gameplay itself. There's still some good titles that come out that aren't all about the graphics, but tbh I'm rather sceptical of today's game market.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

g0rt
10-11-03, 05:55
Actually the guys probably one rich asshole that has a hell of a better life then you, sad aint it.

iainy13
10-11-03, 08:04
i used to play runescape for a but... tell twice i got into a fight an lost most my mith stuff. Anyone seen some1 selling their soul on ebay? Becouse ppl try 2 :) an then there r the air guitars.

Rizzy
10-11-03, 10:25
wtf, I have a set of party hats on that game. Just got them when I used to play them for like nothing :o And I have like 30 pumpkins from a LONG time ago, there must of only been like 300 dropped. looking back on it, I cant believe I played it, its well boring :p