PDA

View Full Version : Maybe solution to shock?

gostly
09-11-03, 20:17
ok...why not make all PA's shock resistant...or atleast most of them...good idea or no?...

ezza
09-11-03, 20:21
how about the total removal of shocks

gostly
09-11-03, 20:26
becuz that wont ever happen...shock will get nerfed if anything...but wont be removed

Sefran
09-11-03, 20:27
Only solution is removing it.

nonamebrandeggs
09-11-03, 20:27
PE PA is ugly, I'm not wearing it, I'm not getting more of a disadvantage because of that.

gostly
09-11-03, 20:32
muhahahhaa...moohaha...anyways i dont care...if most people think it should be removed...then it wont be...when has a weapon been removed completely from the game?...never as far as i can recall...nerfs will happen but never removal...

ezza
09-11-03, 20:33
Originally posted by gostly
muhahahhaa...moohaha...anyways i dont care...if most people think it should be removed...then it wont be...when has a weapon been removed completely from the game?...never as far as i can recall...nerfs will happen but never removal...

you start a thread then say you dont care, wtf is the point then?

Sefran
09-11-03, 20:34
Other solution is, that it doesnt do any dmg no more. Like it should be imo.

gostly
09-11-03, 20:39
hey ezza, calm down...everyone on this board is so quick to start flaming...lol...just calm down...didnt mean to piss you off by starting a thread on a 'maybe solution'...i said i dont care anymore cuz everyone is gunna keep thinking the same thing as the first few people that replyed...i know how posts go...you get the majority of people thinking the same thing which is at the beginning...and then the minority start to disagree with those people later on...no big deal...was just throwing an idea out

ezza
09-11-03, 20:44
hey ezza, calm down...everyone on this board is so quick to start flaming...lol...just calm down...didnt mean to piss you off by starting a thread on a 'maybe solution'...i said i dont care anymore cuz everyone is gunna keep thinking the same thing as the first few people that replyed...i know how posts go...you get the majority of people thinking the same thing which is at the beginning...and then the minority start to disagree with those people later on...no big deal...was just throwing an idea out

takes a few deep breaths, aghh ok calm again;)

well the thing is, how many capped tanks wear the tank PA, not that many, a few sure, but the need is speed, which the tank PA takes away.

you might as well of been para spammed:p

if they dont remove it, then id rather see, i dunno but it needs somthing.

maybe im just narrow minded on the subjet, but id just rather see the removal of para plain and symple, but your right, they proberblywont remove it, or they would of done it all that time ago when they originally nerfed the shock weapons

Shadow Dancer
09-11-03, 21:29
hey ezza, calm down...everyone on this board is so quick to start flaming...lol...

And who flamed you in this thread?

Just curious.

Also, you're right nothing has ever been removed. But then again, what other spell/weapon has the community ever been asking to remove?

Maybe if we scream loud enough....... :p

gostly
09-11-03, 21:35
lol...shadow calm down....dont flame me...grrrrr....lol...i just said everyone is so quick to start flaming...meaning no one has yet but it's coming....or somethin...i dunno man leave me alone...before i get hostile

edit: and people have almost always complained about shock...which is why shock weapons (not spells)....got nerfed...but then they increased parashock's freeze so of course it now singles out one thing....shock spells...

Keiron
09-11-03, 21:38
PPU shocks simply need to be nerfed to 15-30% run/turn speed hit. That would be a MAJOR step in the right direction.

ghandisfury
09-11-03, 21:47
Originally posted by ezza
how about the total removal of shocks

+109866061963209348615093228410693680498652 (not just one :) )

Shadow Dancer
09-11-03, 21:53
Um, actually alot of ppus are in favor of shock removal. A good portion of people are in favor of it. So I suggest makign it PvM only. Some of the people FOR shock dont' PvP much, but still want it for epics or such.

gostly
09-11-03, 22:35
indeed...im not saying they shouldnt remove it...im all for a removal of the damn thing...i just wish something would happen...it's just highly unlikely they'll remove it...limiting it to PvM would be fine too...or maybe my solution...lol...