PDA

View Full Version : [BRAIN PORT] Clan apt Gr's

Ascension
09-11-03, 19:58
Well, we all Know that clan apts have Gr's;)

Why not make it so members of the clan can actually add them to there Gr's list. It would make clan apts more Useful...

The only thing that might be hard is when people leave clan..

Maybe use the same code about activating Gr's in enemy locations:)

Post your Idea's [No flames] cos it is a generally good idea

Tratos
09-11-03, 20:02
indeed it is, i've always thought clan members should be able to GR direct to clan app, (possibly without Si ;) )

its a really good idea, 5 of them star shaped thingies

~T

naimex
09-11-03, 20:06
Originally posted by Ascention
Well, we all Know that clan apts have Gr's;)

Why not make it so members of the clan can actually add them to there Gr's list. It would make clan apts more Useful...

The only thing that might be hard is when people leave clan..

Maybe use the same code about activating Gr's in enemy locations:)

Post your Idea's [No flames] cos it is a generally good idea

ok lemme say this as straight as i can ::

To make this IDEA work most optimal without the ability to exploit it ::

When you join a clan, the Clan Apartment GR will automatically be set to the clan apartment gr.. if you leave clan, gr will be removed from gr list thus making it easy for when changing clans that nothing will go wrong with the modification of old clan apt gr, as it is not there when you leave clan.. so all would have to be done is ::

on clan join add clan apt gr to gr list
on clan leave remove clan apt gr from gr list

Tratos
09-11-03, 20:10
oh oh oh oh, lil idea, how about you give acces to ppl to clan app GR from the clan admin thing on city com like where you change ranks and stuff, that way you can let frinds have acces, and if people leave clan you can remove them from GR acces, unless you want them to be able to cos there your frineds or somthing,

(so basicly make the clan app GRs the same as [with a littlw difference] OP GRs with customiable settings)

i dunno if thats what you meant naimex but thats what i think should be done

~T

ezza
09-11-03, 20:15
nah keep if for the clan leader, make the underlings walk;)

naimex
09-11-03, 20:16
Originally posted by Tratos
oh oh oh oh, lil idea, how about you give acces to ppl to clan app GR from the clan admin thing on city com like where you change ranks and stuff, that way you can let frinds have acces, and if people leave clan you can remove them from GR acces, unless you want them to be able to cos there your frineds or somthing,

(so basicly make the clan app GRs the same as [with a littlw difference] OP GRs with customiable settings)

i dunno if thats what you meant naimex but thats what i think should be done

~T

nah wasn´t what i meant.. i dun like the fact about your idea that makes it "manual" i would be helluh scared if i came into clan apt at some time cuz some dude from clan got mad and invited enemy runners through gr into clan apt ^^

thats one o the reasons my idea was to make it happen automatically and only for clan members..

( OT ) cant continue this conversation as i have to go to work.. cya next week ( /OT )