PDA

View Full Version : oz 8 prison sealed off... where can i find max?

WebShock
09-11-03, 19:37
where has he been relocated to?

ezza
09-11-03, 19:41
hes at the east neocron entrance

LVirus
10-11-03, 09:59
Yeah, "sealed off" :rolleyes:

*me runs away from bad mods and gms who hunts "exploiters"*

nugz420
10-11-03, 11:03
Just go outside of necrons main gates and head east.you will see the prison sorta looks like nc's main entrance.go in there and he should be at the wall they put up to keep people out of that zone.

Chaplin
10-11-03, 14:04
Originally posted by LVirus
*me runs away from bad mods and gms who hunts "exploiters"*

Nothing to do with expoiters.Read the Neocronicle ffs.
It gonna be a Black dragon place soon...

nonamebrandeggs
11-11-03, 03:27
Originally posted by Chaplin

Hahahaha, dude, the Neocronicle half the time makes up stories about these things, when really they happen for other reasons... I'm sure we will be seeing a story about why the NCPD was closed in no time at all.

Shadow Dancer
11-11-03, 03:29
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Hahahaha, dude, the Neocronicle half the time makes up stories about these things, when really they happen for other reasons... I'm sure we will be seeing a story about why the NCPD was closed in no time at all.

Oh yea, that's a good point. I wonder what they'll say.

LVirus
11-11-03, 09:13
Originally posted by Chaplin

As I said, you "cannot" get there ... means that there is way to round it.

Shujin
11-11-03, 09:29
Originally posted by LVirus
As I said, you "cannot" get there ... means that there is way to round it. theres a way to get around everything and for some reason why av makes me hate you ;o duno why but i really wanna fuckin smack the hell out of you and its really only exploiting if u make it let u thru by editing shit..

bcuz i was lvlin a noob at regents and duno how but i crashed came back and was behind the fense of regents, so i walked on in ;P i asked in ooc if i'd get in trouble and asked to talk to a gm, eventually i talked to a gm about it and he said it didnt really matter

VictorKruger
11-11-03, 18:14
Originally posted by Shujin
theres a way to get around everything and for some reason why av makes me hate you ;o duno why but i really wanna fuckin smack the hell out of you and its really only exploiting if u make it let u thru by editing shit..

bcuz i was lvlin a noob at regents and duno how but i crashed came back and was behind the fense of regents, so i walked on in ;P i asked in ooc if i'd get in trouble and asked to talk to a gm, eventually i talked to a gm about it and he said it didnt really matter

God Shujin relax, if LV knows what i know, getting into the prison doesn't require modifying any files and such, it just takes a known command to get in.

So for example if you, for some reason got stuck on a wall or something next to where max is, and you can't move? What command would you use to get yourself unstuck?

It's just that simple.

I do not condone the use of a well known command to get into places that you are not allowed to even if you are trying to get your monkeh out of stuck position and they didn't bother to move the reset point and then they call you an exploiter.

McEvoy
11-11-03, 19:59
yes yes , ideed indeed. ;) wink wink nowhatimean nowhatimean say no more, say no more, nudge nudge

ezza
11-11-03, 20:45
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs

noname your BD on pluto aint ya?

Kirja proberbly would of talked to you guys about it, maybe you shouldnt shoot her so much you might get some info from her;)

save if for the other faction councellers:D

Shujin
11-11-03, 21:57
Originally posted by VictorKruger
God Shujin relax, if LV knows what i know, getting into the prison doesn't require modifying any files and such, it just takes a known command to get in.

So for example if you, for some reason got stuck on a wall or something next to where max is, and you can't move? What command would you use to get yourself unstuck?

It's just that simple.

I do not condone the use of a well known command to get into places that you are not allowed to even if you are trying to get your monkeh out of stuck position and they didn't bother to move the reset point and then they call you an exploiter. im relax'd o.0 im jus sayin what would be considered exploiting o.0

nonamebrandeggs
11-11-03, 23:10
Originally posted by ezza
noname your BD on pluto aint ya?

Kirja proberbly would of talked to you guys about it, maybe you shouldnt shoot her so much you might get some info from her;)

save if for the other faction councellers:D

I don't count as a faction member because Kirja says so... and she's the boss.

Actually fuck that I'm the boss bow down Black Dragon.

ezza
11-11-03, 23:11
bows to eggs

:D