PDA

View Full Version : some assorted questions and stuff

greploco
09-11-03, 16:06
1) just finished diamond epic and got that "storage cell" -- can you really store stuff in those boxes ?

2) I'd like to do city admin epic but my symp is -34. how do I raise that? The answer (so I'm told) is to kill faction workers in their base. Well those faction workers pretty much kill me. TS, BD, Chran, and TG --- which is easiest to kill?

stuff --> ok, what were they thinking with this diamond epic reward, it doesn't even have a gengrep and it's on the a$$ end of the city ???

Breschau
09-11-03, 16:09
Originally posted by greploco
stuff --> ok, what were they thinking with this diamond epic reward, it doesn't even have a gengrep and it's on the a$$ end of the city ???

It's for when you start farming rares - you can use it to store the 100s of Electric Tempest parts you'll never want to get back out of storage but won't want to just trash cos, well, it's a tech part

QuantumDelta
09-11-03, 16:12
From past experience....oddly enough....TG are easiest imo.

Leebzie
09-11-03, 22:50
Well there are tg shopkeepers that you can leg it in an kill (or get a ppu and do it all with a smile)

but I think the last time I tried that I was told to stop because it was exploiting, so I havent tried it since then.

FS's suck. they go down about 6000 times easier than they go up...

oh christ. another whine :eek: what is becoming of me !!! the forums are demonising me !!!

Dissenter
09-11-03, 22:53
I must admit I too thought it was weird that DRE would reward an epic quest with..well..a crap hole of an appt.

Dribble Joy
09-11-03, 22:59
The DRE epic isn't an apt it's a storage cell.

iainy13
09-11-03, 23:36
i got the plaza storage cell an its awsome. There r what... 15 boxes in there that can all hold more then a reg cab? And there is lots of room in there 4 doin things. Besides the DRE missions r rly easy.