PDA

View Full Version : My Neocron life.

Clownst0pper
09-11-03, 14:10
Now it has come to my attention, and many others, that they need DOY, and there is no reason to stay in Neocron if it isnt due out this second.

Well, we pay for Neocron sure, but effectivly, just because it is an online RPG it doesnt mean it has to last forever or the 'good' times. Personnaly I have got thousands of hours out of this game, effectivly I have payed for this, IE, buying a new game every week after completeing it.

If had some of the best times ever on Neocron, Over EQ, DAoC, UO, and met some of the funniest and best people in any community. I never go into a new MMORPG and expect it to last forever.

Ive been playing Neocron for a year, My first character was Kaolin, a rifle spy. Ive had some great times with him, nothing beating the first time you go to Millitary Base and see the warbots or the Bunkers, Or my First OP battle. Ive been every faction, I have been in the best and the worst of clans on my server, And recently turned Kaolin into a constructor as I no longer enjoy him as a combat class. I have a capped Tank, and a capped Pistol PE. And that is no doubt more than what alot of players have. My NC lifespan is slowing down sure, but have I got my moneys worth? hell yeah!

Ethereal, Ponders, Phobos, had some of the best times with those guys, Maybe instead of looking over your NC life, as if NC has to last forever, look back at the times youve had, and that can still have, and if your still un satisfied, come back when DOY is complete its simple.

Must get back, TG will take our OPs soon :angel:

Have fun runners :p

Candaman
09-11-03, 15:22
i'm close to that and all the abuse i take in RL because neocron is my life