PDA

View Full Version : Ranks have hit rockbottom !!!!!

naimex
09-11-03, 00:07
As you can see from this pic.. ranks need to get sorted out..

a new breed of uber n00bs are roaming the wastes in danger to themselves..

This is simply the proof of what happens to you if you try to cheat in NC (and get caught)

http://www.naimex.dk/nc/rank.jpg

Lexxuk
09-11-03, 00:08
umm? what u on about? thats a uber high rank that is, and omg, /0, damn, i strive for a /0 :p

Krll
09-11-03, 00:19
Joke, meet Lexxuk. Lexxuk, meet joke. :)

-Krll

Lexxuk
09-11-03, 00:22
Originally posted by Krll
Joke, meet Lexxuk. Lexxuk, meet joke. :)

-Krll

is she single? n cute? :p

Krll
09-11-03, 00:23
Originally posted by Lexxuk
is she single? n cute? :p

She ain't no Drom I'm afraid, but she is single. :)

-Krll

notneo
09-11-03, 11:27
i saw a tank the other day rank 73/28 after 1 week around the server wtf????????????????????.us old guys had to find out the hard way how to lvl,place skill points etc etc these newbs got it so easy. ( whinge whinge give me my zimmer lol)

naimex
09-11-03, 11:59
Originally posted by notneo
i saw a tank the other day rank 73/28 after 1 week around the server wtf????????????????????.us old guys had to find out the hard way how to lvl,place skill points etc etc these newbs got it so easy. ( whinge whinge give me my zimmer lol)

this thread was meant as a joke to an absolutely "How low can you go, rank" but anyways I know what you mean about what you write.. just doesnīt make sense with those high ranks (not when you canīt get there yourself no matter what you try)

Darth Slayer
09-11-03, 12:38
Kamikaze chips anyone.........:D

Richard Adregen
09-11-03, 12:39
Heh, even kami chips don't fuck up your rank that badly... (unless you go hybrid with em ;)) At least, mine doesn't...

RA.