PDA

View Full Version : Resists explained

Lexxuk
08-11-03, 23:50
I got bored, so wrote a little thing on resists, it has pretty charts, and goes a little way towards explaining resists (and my insane theory on resists hehehe)

Its in doc format, no macro's or anything like that, just a plain ole document :)

Download teh doc (http://www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/stuff/resists.doc)

Peeping Tom
08-11-03, 23:55
would a rubber duck help me ?
K4F

Scikar
08-11-03, 23:56
Is this your idea of taking it easy? :p

Lexxuk
08-11-03, 23:58
your a spy k4, only thing that helps you, is safe zones :p

@ Scikar - umm, well, ya, that and readin "teach yourself visual studio.net in 21 days!" wish I'd had that in hospital, along with my laptop, and a cute nurse bed bathin me *sigh*

Peeping Tom
09-11-03, 00:01
Originally posted by Lexxuk
your a spy k4, only thing that helps you, is safe zones :p
,and a cute nurse bed bathin me *sigh*
oh well i will always remember our lil privat moments inn uranus's Sewer's harr harr
K4F

Scikar
09-11-03, 00:01
Have you thought about learning to code? If you've got a version of UT, have a crack at UScript. It's amazing how much fun you can have making a gun which autokills its user and making the bots try their damndest to use it. :p

Lexxuk
09-11-03, 00:07
weird, silly thing logged me out O_o

UT, err, i got umm, Unreal (original version) and I lent out my unreal tourny about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago, really gotta get that back O_o

Scikar
09-11-03, 00:09
Well, remember UT doesn't need the CD to run if you still have it installed.

amfest
09-11-03, 00:09
ProtoPharm Researches have found a Case of a runner who through excessive waking hours became Ill . .
First One lung collapsed . . . then later after it began working again . . . the other lung collapsed .. .
They were confused by this till One ProtoPharm rep. stepped up and suggested that It may be that he very well has been left and right clicking his mouse that his body is starting to mimic it .. nothing to worry about as long as he doesn't try to right click too fast on something again and get the waiting time

It's said that now he has something to contribute to the world and has started a cult following.

Preach on Brother show me the light.

(crappy writer . . . but hey I try ;) )

Lexxuk where is your avatar from? ... .it would be a trip to see a full page of those buggers

Lexxuk
09-11-03, 00:19
proto is teh sex0r...

my avatar i nicked from either uman or sleepy, i liked it so...

http://www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/stuff/bounce.htm

should work :D (might drive u crazy)

-=Blasehase=-
09-11-03, 00:30
u forgot the shelter and deflector

a hint... try my skillmanager [link in my sig] the protection and remaining PvP dmg is build in

its fully functional except the HTML-Export... this is the only thing that wasnt build in yet

Lexxuk
09-11-03, 00:33
I remembered the shelter/deflector, i just left them out on purpose, its a basics on resists, no skill manager, resist manager or anything, just gives people a more basic idea of what resists are all about, and stuff like that :)

amfest
09-11-03, 01:10
http://www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/stuff/bounce.htm

ahhhh . . .. . ahHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH oooooooooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

*drool oozes out

(Teamspeak: Can I get a Rez I was totally Owned by Lexx )