PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo 2 (aka the forgotten dome)

steweygrrr
08-11-03, 19:55
Reckon once (if) KK get done with DoY they'll move onto Tokyo 2 as another Expansion pack? I for one would like to see this incorporated into the world some how.

KimmyG
08-11-03, 20:53
I think if doy can get out there with little fuck ups and a solid advertisement campain. This game could grow and become something.

Zanathos
08-11-03, 20:55
Worry abouit DoY

Then worry about Neocron stability

Then worry about Tokyo II and updating Neocron engine

Then worry about Mars

Then worry about Irata III

Marx
08-11-03, 21:04
Better yet, stop freakin' worrying and play the damned game.

Opar
08-11-03, 21:37
I WANT THE UNITED KINGDOM!!!

Keiron
08-11-03, 21:46
Originally posted by Zanathos
Worry abouit DoY

Then worry about Mars

Yes Yes Yes Yes. Nuff said

ezza
08-11-03, 21:53
im not even bothered about DOY, so no need to think about another city that im not bothered about, why do people get hung up about expansions, have fun with what we have at the moment, and if we get DOY then cool, if we get tokyo II then also cool.

but i wouldnt hang my gaming fun just on wether we get expansions

El Barto
08-11-03, 23:11
The game won't last that long, and I really do mean this, cos when DoY is out u got a whole new story line to go though b4 the 'forgotten dome' is ever thought of being made, and at the rate DoY is coming out the game may be dead b4 DoY

Shockwave
08-11-03, 23:16
It's a nice thought, but it's never going to happen. Neocron doesn't have enough life left in it to last until another expansion pack, even if BDoY turns out to be a monumental success.
Hell, I think it's going to be touch-and-go as to whether we get BDoY before KK fold.

.Cyl0n
08-11-03, 23:17
Originally posted by El Barto
The game won't last that long, and I really do mean this, cos when DoY is out u got a whole new story line to go though b4 the 'forgotten dome' is ever thought of being made, and at the rate DoY is coming out the game may be dead b4 DoY

what he said^^

.cy

Marx
08-11-03, 23:17
They're looking at sometime in Q1 2004.

The start of Q1's about a month away.

Yeah - it'll be dead.

:rolleyes:

Shockwave
08-11-03, 23:20
Originally posted by Marx
They're looking at sometime in Q1 2004.

The start of Q1's about a month away.

Yeah - it'll be dead.

Erm... Q1 2004 is any time in the next 2-5 months, barring slippages. And let's not forget BDoY depends ENTIRELY on KK getting a new publisher for NC before they go belly-up (Can't see that being TOO far off, personally).

Marx
08-11-03, 23:24
You guys all seem to think that Reakktor is going broke right now...

That it's full of starving artist type folks who'll line up code for cigarettes.

It'll come out when all's good - if you're playing the game solely for the DoY release, I suggest turning off the comp for a few days; perhaps finding another addiction.

Play the game to enjoy it - if you don't enjoy it now, I heartily doubt you'll enjoy playing it with DoY.

Leebzie
09-11-03, 01:04
What I was reallllly hoping to see was a way off the planets surface tbh... like, going up into space stations. Using rockets to get there :cool:

X452
09-11-03, 01:25
Originally posted by Zanathos
Worry abouit DoY

Then worry about Mars

nuf said! lol

Mr Friendly
09-11-03, 02:26
theres like 3 more cities besides neocron thats gunna be added.........we're just still in the beta 5 stage :\

SypH
09-11-03, 02:43
I doubt we'll ever see Tokyo 2, Mars or Irata........hell I'm just hoping we even get a proper look at DoY

FatDogg
09-11-03, 05:35
Beta five, whatever do you mean??? What's a fatal runtime error? I've never seen one...

Marzola
09-11-03, 06:10
If they can get DOY out soon with a good realease, then i'll believe anything is possible and they will get Tokyo II out or hell froze over.

QuantumDelta
09-11-03, 06:12
Oddly enough it'd probably be more logical to go to the moon than the Tokyo Dome (for CA/DoY whoever wins...)

//Ring\\
09-11-03, 13:24
What I was reallllly hoping to see was a way off the planets surface tbh... like, going up into space stations. Using rockets to get there

dude if people cant even zone right going on a bike chances are ull end up inside a black hole or something trying to zone in space

id love to have tokyo II.. too bad its never going to happen
the game will die and the last 3 players will leave by then..