PDA

View Full Version : In-game sightings

RuriHoshino
08-11-03, 03:05
Just wondering how many people have encountered a GM or Mod in-game just wandering around...;)

Personally I saw Nid today...his arms don't look very big.:D

[ducks and runs very fast]:p

Nidhogg
08-11-03, 03:09
Were you the one with the flashlight? ;)

N

Cypher_Psy
08-11-03, 03:15
Which one?

http://www.psychosisnet.freeserve.co.uk/shot0015.jpg

:D

Scikar
08-11-03, 03:18
His first incarnation has big arms, due to excessive swinging of heavy cutting devices. :p

Artie
08-11-03, 03:20
hahah that's great...i got a few pics of me flyl and moonie sitting around.

Moon spawned us all UBERL337 8 slotted flashlights...it was great :D

/edit btw...i was the first with the whole flashlight thing....dammit. Thanks for stealing my idea! lol j/k...

Beside's..at dark NC is vewwy vewwy scary...:D

QuantumDelta
08-11-03, 03:24
You really wanna list? :p

MoonUnit
Iorghe
Nidhogg
Callash
Lupus
ZeroSanity
Spirit
NoGravity
Carbonite
Forseti
Arbiter
Yashila
Ulle
SnowCrash
Legba
Mercuri
PlasmaStorm
UnknownDevice
Danae
Laemin
Ragnarok

There are more, who I am *KICKING* Myself for not remembering the spellings of (even if I remember lots of stuff about them -_-)
but ya..there's a few :p

Artie
08-11-03, 03:25
Nope...nograv is not there anymore. He's errr...well, yeah. -_- bad things.

QuantumDelta
08-11-03, 03:30
Nor is Spirit, or Forseti, but I mentioned them anyway, I think I recall merc left too, but I was talking past and present...

There really are a lot more that should be on my list, but spellins and names to things I've talked about with people ...
it's weird, I can remember conversations, and when I talk to these people I know who they are instantly, but until I see their name it's like "duhr.......... person who I know fairly well but can't remember their GM names...."
I could barely remember PlasmaStorm... she would probably crucify me if I hadn't listed her..there are other GMs like that, that should be on that list too that I haven't added because I just can't remember the names :|

nonamebrandeggs
08-11-03, 03:31
I've seen a lot, GMs who come to help me in retail, and fun events in beta :).

Scikar
08-11-03, 03:32
Never met UnknownDevice QD?

QuantumDelta
08-11-03, 03:33
Yes I have -_-

It's hard to list everyone...

*Continues to add names*

Preshock
08-11-03, 03:55
and me ? :P

RuriHoshino
08-11-03, 04:05
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Were you the one with the flashlight? ;)

N

Flashlight? Me? NOPE!

I ran right past you tho ;)

trigger hurt
08-11-03, 08:33
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Nor is Spirit, or Forseti, but I mentioned them anyway, I think I recall merc left too, but I was talking past and present...

Mercuri is still around. He was on Saturn 3 or 4 days ago in CRP I think.

Mercuri
08-11-03, 09:33
I'm still here.....

I never really got away lol.

:P

I've been sean in a G-String in plaza 1 many a times
waving around a First Love.

TheEnemy
08-11-03, 09:46
Not for a long time, but in the past...

http://members.optusnet.com.au/aje/neocron/neofunny1.gif

Zanathos
08-11-03, 09:54
I ran into Zaor while trying to buy my PE PA 2 PC armor.

We basically talked about why they werent working for a bit then he disapeared.

Believe it or not, he got his combat rank to 125 with a store bought holy shelter O.o

125/127 *** Moving, Talking Copbot :p

Well.... the copbots talk... just..... not...... like that.

My Private Eye's Power Armor is sexier than the Copbots.

\\Fényx//
08-11-03, 10:04
QD How can you forget teh RETROBOOSTER

:p

Foucault
08-11-03, 10:22
*just drops in to see something different, then leaves sadly because of not mentioning him*

:(

BTW:
EXTREM-GM-SPAMMING

Sorin
08-11-03, 10:28
Carbonite
ZeroSanity
NoGravity
UnknownDevice
Laemin (first GM I ever saw. Was a few weeks after I started playing).
Garmster
FreeNode (can't remember if that's one word or two)
Chimaera (used to have screens of him running through PP1 and P3 on the test server with a GM baseball bat ganking copbots and NPCs)
OMG OMG KOS!! (or something to that effect. WTF kind of GM name is that?)
Foucault (I think it was at Syncon)

I know there's others, but I can't remember who right now. I've run into Carbonite numerous times, though with as often as I made new characters on the test server I doubt he would remember or know they were all one person. I've even been his ginuea pig in the test server a few times. I've been ganked by Chimaera or OMG OMG KOS!! or ZeroSanity or NoGravity (God I can't remember which one, but I think it was one of the first two) in Plaza 1 on the test server, though they rezzed me afterwards ;) NoGravity appeared to me in the desert zone outside the grave's one time, god I'm glad a johnny didn't show up :lol: Probably would have just waited for my dead body to GR to my apt and meet me there instead of rezzing me :p Would have been interesting had I already been in the Graves when he answered my call :D I also ran into someone with a KK tag on their name on the test server, no way in hell I remember who it was though. And I've even got an ingame mail from UnknownDevice :angel: (if I still have it saved).

MY sightings are split about 50/50 between test server and Saturn.

Pi-Oh-Pah
08-11-03, 10:42

There really are a lot more that should be on my list, but spellins and names to things I've talked about with people ...
it's weird, I can remember conversations, and when I talk to these people I know who they are instantly, but until I see their name it's like "duhr.......... person who I know fairly well but can't remember their GM names...."
I could barely remember PlasmaStorm... she would probably crucify me if I hadn't listed her..there are other GMs like that, that should be on that list too that I haven't added because I just can't remember the names :|

Mercuri is back AFAIK

$tormbringer
08-11-03, 11:26
qd i think u forgot to mention BlackIvory :P

Shadow Dancer
08-11-03, 11:31
What ever happened to retrobooster?

\\Fényx//
08-11-03, 11:32
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
What ever happened to retrobooster?

went off to dev for gaianova :)

Preshock
08-11-03, 14:51
You mean own!

www.gaianova.com

*Turns on brain washing machine*

Remember people Neocron is your only love, you will stay! forever! muhahaha!

*Turns off brain washing machine*

ichinin
08-11-03, 15:09
-Met Lupus (QA dude) down in the aggies once.

-One time when i was hunting wbs UD spawned right in my sights (between me and the warbot) but that's because i had called for a GM.

- Sometimes when i'm out running i "bounce" into something, there are no plants, trees or anything (i wait a while to see if anything show up, latencywise) my guess is that it's a gm that is AFK.

ReDim
08-11-03, 15:25
Am i the only one who have seen
Apollo
Critter
BlackIvory
and
Berserker
?? ;)

I think i've seen all of them.
Even Preshock :D

Rachius
08-11-03, 17:12
Nope. Critter stuck me and flyl in the glass cages in P4 ages ago. Then spawned mutants in there too. Evil git.

Gotta catch em all:

Retro
Moon
Zaor
Laemin
Carbonite
Critter

Probably seen most of the others, but after 8 months I cant remember. And Zaor looks good in black.

QuantumDelta
08-11-03, 17:49
Originally posted by Foucault
*just drops in to see something different, then leaves sadly because of not mentioning him*

:(

BTW:
EXTREM-GM-SPAMMING Though I've talked to you, I've never met you ingame :p

Sorry I forgot Preshock..

Retro AFAIK I've never MET even though I've talked to him on global channels :p

BlackIvory of course I forgot...

It's like, though I've talked to critter, seen him on IRC I have seen him SPAWNING items ingame (I KNEW it was him) but he was on invisible at the time, so I never SAW him :P

I think I've met most the whole GM Team and that's why I laugh when people say GMs are never around :p

Gimme some chance though....some GMs don't visit my main server, because they mainly look after other servers :p

Preshock
08-11-03, 17:54

It's like, though I've talked to critter, seen him on IRC I have seen him SPAWNING items ingame (I KNEW it was him) but he was on invisible at the time, so I never SAW him :P

May i say, bloody good trick, as Critter does not have the account abilty to be able to spawn.
So maybe it wasn't him :P.

NO ISS can spawn anything, only ECT, ISW, QAC's and DEV's can :P

QuantumDelta
08-11-03, 17:57
Hmm... he was inzone at the very least :/

And uhh, this was before the whole ME(I)SS ECT ISW stuff came in :p

Seems like tonight I have to bug Carbonite again though ... more abuse cases.

Another real life threat made by the same two people, but against someone else this time ..........

Magnazan
08-11-03, 18:01
BlackIvory - attending many an op war ;)

QuantumDelta
08-11-03, 18:25
Magna, I've had fights and arguments with BlackIvory, and I've spoken to people about the person, what you guys suspect I find highly unlikely / not happening at all.

It's the reason certain other GMs got the boot, if BlackIvory had been doing it, that GM would have been removed as well, by now.

Meh :p

Nidhogg
08-11-03, 18:28
Stay on topic please.

N

Magnazan
08-11-03, 19:29
I didn't realise you played on Saturn QD - O thats right you don't o_O

[TgR]KILLER
08-11-03, 20:04
i met quite a few GMs ingame to.. got pics off a few..

Critter and Zero in my appy 15 min before my DOY event.. still ppl remember that one.. when we attacked the DOY gates in K14 critter and zero were spawning massloads of WB's and other things.. tho they don't remember :p

http://home.planet.nl/~achte311/mods1.jpg

and excelsior in my appy i think it was to remove a big ass tree i planted in my hallway when they just hit retail..

http://home.planet.nl/~achte311/mods2.jpg

Eledhbrant
08-11-03, 20:20
Originally posted by Mercuri

I've been sean in a G-String in plaza 1 many a times
waving around a First Love.

http://www.hygienexcellence.com/pics/mercuri.JPG

What? Never :P

//Ring\\
09-11-03, 00:11
i met merc the first day he was a GM.. i made him think i hacked into someones acc and stole all their cash and stuff..

this is what happened

http://www.17173.com/image/news/neo11.jpg

i think ive met every GM that has ever existed on this game.. or at least have the pride of having over 15 of their heads on my PKed shelf :D
ahh yes.. good times those when u surprise one of the guys without the godmode on bwhjahhaa

Shockwave
09-11-03, 00:20
Originally posted by Preshock
NO ISS can spawn anything, only ECT, ISW, QAC's and DEV's can :P

OH GOD! IT'S THE INVASION OF THE TLA'S!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

And there's spmething inherently wrong with seeing a purple CopBot sexing a miniature Warbot... Can't quite put my finger on it... :)

Leebzie
09-11-03, 00:49
I have about 20 of that mercuri one aswell... I have the one about 30 secs later as a warbot :cool: (after I begged and begged and begged lol)

Omg its me soulblade saying 'YAY' !!!oneoneone someone has a photo of me !!!

http://www.firenewt.f2s.com/Images/Yay0rz.jpg

QuantumDelta
09-11-03, 01:58
Originally posted by Magnazan
I didn't realise you played on Saturn QD - O thats right you don't o_O :lol:

Oath
09-11-03, 02:02
I still wubb j00 foucault......j00 are m3h second fave gm lol.

First being shapeshifter R.I.P. :(

I see a lot o Gms around, most recently fluidrun, and...........whasshisname............werm

cant remember

ezza
09-11-03, 04:05
heres a pic of early saturn retail, with Ren doing his public service and showing the noobs around
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/renny.jpg

Ren
09-11-03, 04:47
wow thats a long time ago :)

That must be early beta 4 actually when i did the n00b tours of the city, ah, how things have changed :P

Rachius
09-11-03, 20:46
It must be ages ago. I spy Mako Tanaka!

Drake6k
09-11-03, 20:53
http://rcmaxx.com/shot0918.jpg
Really old pic of Neofrag with noob GM. Notice the old spell graphics...
I think that GM was banned for creating items later.

Ever neofrag with a small crab that has holy shelter, holy lightning, and a first love all capped?

Dribble Joy
09-11-03, 21:37
The day of the patch that brought the kami mobs came in, I wandered up through the K_XX zones up to the most eastern DoY gate.
Callash came on the ooc channel, no-one believed it was him, and started calling him an imposter and saying they were going to report him. Then ReGuLaToR called him a faggot, we all laughed. As I left the gate to go home, a CopBot appeared out of thin air and told me to tell them it really was Callash. I did so, and he left.
A second later screams came over the com form ReGs, 'help me!!!! GM in my apt Helpppppp!!!! arg!¬!!!!!.....'
A pause.
'WTF?!!! he punched me!!!!!'

heheh t'was funneh.

Tratos
09-11-03, 22:07
lol cool

ive only seen 2 GMs, lol they normaly appear in plaza 1 and switch skins and stuff when my NC or PC is fecked, i think they know, and do it jst to spite me......there watching me :eek: :eek: :eek: 8|

*sits in corner swaying*

~T

//Ring\\
09-11-03, 22:44
i just remembered a time that retrobooster came to my apt as usual and he spawned like 100 strippers
as i started to sex0r them he turned them into wb titans...

i wasnt able to get into my apt till i called my entire clan to clean the place up lol

Rieper
09-11-03, 23:30
I tested the new gliders with lupus
was in NF when Forseti was fighting
Moonunit gave me 100k for a Lost BQ arm :)
One of the mods with an unpronouncable name beginning with a G ran a test server op war.. was there for that :)
saw Callash after an op war on Uranus (not shifty, he just appeared at the GR)
Also Seen Carbonite, Foucault, NoGravity, Mercuri and a couple of trial GMs (forget their names) just idleing around...
Saw the storyline guy on testserver.. before he quit.. forget his name, not granity.. a guy who came after him, b4 callash

//Ring\\
10-11-03, 13:56
that was retrobooster rieper :p we were buddies.. he used to spawn me mobs to train where i wouldnt be bothered so i could gain loads of exp and he made me rares even

he was a nice guy.. too bad he quit, i still have his copbot plasma rifles in my gogo :(

Jesterthegreat
10-11-03, 14:01
i only know Danae of the gm / mod team ingame :p

and im not talkin GM account here :p

dont even bother PM'in me askin for a name though

Scikar
10-11-03, 14:40
I got MoonUnit to spawn a load of TG guards in the canyon to piss off Pete. :p

\\Fényx//
10-11-03, 14:44
Originally posted by Scikar
I got MoonUnit to spawn a load of TG guards in the canyon to piss off Pete. :p Was that on pluto ? lol

I remember tryin to get my tanks CA symp up from rock bottom minus 100, daily raids on TG canyon to kill a few NPC's and anyone that tried it lol... then what go there one day and theres about 6 TG guards outside my apt enterance and a load in and around the other NPC's hehe

Jesterthegreat
10-11-03, 14:45
LOL! mos the GM's i met are randomly wandering around plaza as a WBT and stuff

or as a roach

or as Yoda (swamp shaman?)

or in NF - i remember me and like 4 others were the first ones ever to kill DoY troopers AND the DoY base commander in NF (after 6 of us fought 3 GM's at once lol - holy buffs, tank PA4 [old style] - fully capped FL)

edit: @fenix - thought -99 was rock bottom? damn, i still got 1 to lose on my 5 -99 factions lol

Scikar
10-11-03, 14:46
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Was that on pluto ? lol

I remember tryin to get my tanks CA symp up from rock bottom minus 100, daily raids on TG canyon to kill a few NPC's and anyone that tried it lol... then what go there one day and theres about 6 TG guards outside my apt enterance and a load in and around the other NPC's hehe

Yep that was me. Done to stop all those people who GR to their TG apt, gank a couple of newbs, and then run back to their apt whenever someone gets a shot off at them. ;)

\\Fényx//
10-11-03, 14:50
Originally posted by Scikar
Yep that was me. Done to stop all those people who GR to their TG apt, gank a couple of newbs, and then run back to their apt whenever someone gets a shot off at them. ;)

lol TG newbs dont level at TG.... I was just attackin NPC's and any Clanned TG that came near :p So i see your point about attackin TG newbs, certain clans were attacked :p

Scikar
10-11-03, 14:53
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
lol TG newbs dont level at TG.... I was just attackin NPC's and any Clanned TG that came near :p So i see your point about attackin TG newbs, certain clans were attacked :p

Exactly. Basically our PvP skills are utterly piss poor and so we got a load of NPCs to fight for us. ;) :rolleyes: :p