PDA

View Full Version : Great work !!

FireST@R
07-11-03, 21:47
now I cant update my account.. world Pay fucked up.. messed up my payment .. and expired my account. then try to log back on to pay .. and the damn site is down

any others have the same problem?

QuantumDelta
07-11-03, 21:56
It might be because people are still DDoSing (Attacking by flooding) their website, it's not dangerous for your information/details, however it means that no traffic can travel in or out of their site.

Unfortunatly, it's not their fault, it's the fault of some malicious user.

FireST@R
07-11-03, 22:05
yeah.. I know. It still sucks. But RL isent really that diffrent from this. People do things without considering what effects if will have on others

gota hate that

anyway.. hope they fix it soon. While I am waiting .. any other good games outthere? :)

KRIMINAL99
07-11-03, 22:14
lol malicious user... considering KK's volunteer staff service policies Id say its KK's fault... I seriously doubt anyones pissed at worldpay for charging their card or something.

RuButt
07-11-03, 23:04
who is teh gal in ur avatar? =)

Matthew.v.smith
07-11-03, 23:14
LOL i was about to ask the same thing!!.

its ded sex0r!! :D

Matty.:angel:

Artie
08-11-03, 01:19
Jeez, what next...gonna want to nerf the RL pk'ers? LOL.

Naahhh really that sucks FireSt@r....try emailing account@neocron.com and get some info on the people that matter k?

And yes, the chick in your av is pretty hawt, but then again....i don't want to think that's actually you....:eek: :p :D

Scikar
08-11-03, 02:47
You people should check the RL pics thread...