PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle V3-11/1 Discussion

Callash
07-11-03, 20:03
The newest Neocronicle (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=168) is out.

Thanks to GM Honeypot who survived the ultimate stress test.

Shadow Dancer
07-11-03, 20:05
DELICIOUS!

Marx
07-11-03, 20:25
Thought provoking work.

;)

Jest
07-11-03, 20:30
Aah StockX is gonna go bye bye. :(

And I liked the Tangent story. Reminds me of the anti-piracy adds. "Don't pirate Tangent products, cause your only hurting the little people."

Sefran
07-11-03, 20:44
More chaos and destruction , seems Neocron is getting asswhooped by doy, nice writing work.

Candaman
07-11-03, 20:49
Items harder to get!!O_o o_O :wtf:

Darth Slayer
07-11-03, 20:49
Nice Callash as usual good work.....:)

Tratos
07-11-03, 21:01
*notices Callash's Avatar* :eek: :eek: :eek:

ah yeah very nice, i cant wait for the zoo, DOY gliders? :D :D

oh and could this Kami sighting in PP be l;eading to an anti-city kami event as most of the anti-coty factions dwell in this area and im sure theyd want to save what little of the city they have left...

:D :D :D

~T

Dostan'Ilindith
07-11-03, 21:15
i hope tangent rolls over and dies. have you seen the quality of the weapons they make? all i can say is...Poor!

DOWN WITH TANGENT

Krll
07-11-03, 21:27
Ooohh.... hints at the coming of gliders and restricted availability of certain items, both of which are portents of doom! Err... I mean DoY! :)

-Krll

Tratos
07-11-03, 21:30
could we possibley be seeing DOY Q 1 2004? i do hope so :)

~T

07-11-03, 22:10
DoY are the hackers and stole the glider design from the N.E.X.T mainframe (this hacking spree also convieniently allows DoY to potentially have all of the city products on sale without any continuity errors - but that Tangent supply thing does suggest a spanner may be being thrown in the works)

Richard Adregen
07-11-03, 23:55
Heck, even TG and Tech Haven (two of Tangent's more prominent enemies) can sell Tangent's weaponry. the Copy Protection systems on their weapons are in NO way advanced enough to be able to stop the fallen angels from making easy copies of their (inferior quality) weapons. Fallen Angels in turn provied their weaponry to the Guardian... Bing, fully working Rebel armament again... all it takes is one leak or one original gun. At least the Dome knows how to protect their weapons, the encryption on that DoY Raygun is impossible to crack for our research tools...

RA.

Callash
08-11-03, 00:46
Originally posted by Tratos
*notices Callash's Avatar* :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yeah! You all just HAD to like my work, eh? DAMN YOU! Now KK hired me and I have to sit in a dark and smelly room with no windows, thinking off storyline twists and content... I was a happy little Gamemaster, but noooo, you guys had to make them hire me!

;) :D

Joking... of course :rolleyes:

Shadow Dancer
08-11-03, 00:49
Now all that's left is for Lupus to have a stormbot avatar.

*cough*

Oath
08-11-03, 00:59
Grats callash, couldnt have happened to a better guy :p

Nice cron as always.

GLIDORZ!!!!!!11111111oneoneone

Dribble Joy
08-11-03, 01:38
weeeeeeee!! Callash R got a job, no more dole money and begging on debnams seps for him!!!!

Nice Chronicle too :)

Tycho C
08-11-03, 01:41
Good issue. Very direct and news reporty'ish.

My thoughts : "More Copbots in the city..." Could this mean less Cops in PP ? :eek: .... If the DoY bots didn't attack the PP factions, it's easy to see why CA would kick them out of the city...

mystery8
08-11-03, 10:20
Nice.
Alas poor Stock X Building, we hardly knew ye...

So this Zoo thing.. Will it be a new map or will the Stock X building have the NPCs removed and a few cages setup?

Will the removal of the Stock X building have any effect on the Stock X itself?

And congrats on your new avatar, Callash :D
*tosses a Warbot Cola your way*

Heavyporker
08-11-03, 17:41
*dammit*.... couldn't DRE have made a few ridiculously simple changes and saved the Stock-X Bank?! I gave what I thought were very cogent and effective arguements and solutions to the Stock-X.

*sigh*

Well... at least there's other stuff to weep bitterly over.

enablerbr
08-11-03, 20:31
so the old stock-x is gonna be a safe zone PP then. lol that will p!ss off TS in terms of club cash.

Omnituens
08-11-03, 21:23
BRING ON THE ZOO!

and to celebrate your avatar, overhaul the epic rewards... :D

mystery8
08-11-03, 22:32
So now is the Stock-X zone being deleted or just removed?

J. Folsom
08-11-03, 23:54
Originally posted by mystery8
So now is the Stock-X zone being deleted or just removed? I'd actually guess it's going to get remodeled, same basic layout, just with the old furniture being removed, and replaced with some cages, some bars, and some barkeeps.

And, of course, some content in the cages.
*Vaguely wonders you if there will be a "You may not "feed" the Droms" sign*

Richard Adregen
09-11-03, 00:17
Originally posted by J. Folsom
I'd actually guess it's going to get remodeled, same basic layout, just with the old furniture being removed, and replaced with some cages, some bars, and some barkeeps.

And, of course, some content in the cages.
*Vaguely wonders you if there will be a "You may not "feed" the Droms" sign*

More likely a "You may not "sex" the Droms" sign.

mystery8
09-11-03, 00:27
"Those who throw objects at Y-Replicants will be asked to retrieve them."

Scikar
09-11-03, 01:08
Just a small point, the Cronicle would look a fair bit better IMO if it was edited for grammar and spelling. It kind of looks like it's written in german first and then translated by a non-native speaker.

McEvoy
09-11-03, 10:03
ooc- I want the glider. :( man too bad i gotta wait till Doy to get it. you know what would be cute and pointless, boats i'd name my boat tug tug

Richard Adregen
09-11-03, 11:35
Originally posted by Scikar
Just a small point, the Cronicle would look a fair bit better IMO if it was edited for grammar and spelling. It kind of looks like it's written in german first and then translated by a non-native speaker.

Yeah... I feel the same way :) I've applied at NeMa... If I get the job I'll ask if I can do the grammar correction too ;)

RA.

Heavyporker
09-11-03, 17:49
anyone else notice the ingame neochronicles hasn't been updated for like a month?

McEvoy
09-11-03, 20:07
ya, whats up with that ?!,
They should make the in game chronicle report the out come of GM run events etc. which should be manditory after the event is finished. sorta like a play by play. Im guessing its alot of effort for them to copy all the contents, basicly re-writeing the whole cronicle in-game .