PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea....

Greyson
07-11-03, 18:31
here is an idea that has been playing on my mind for a while. Someone MUST have already thought of it.

I HATE not being able to play the game at work. Thats bad enough in itself. I do believe that I should be able to catch up on the game and communicate with other runners through the game when I am not in the game.

So here's the plan:
1:-- Ingame email can be contactable from the outside world and vice-versa. Someone must have thought of that one before :rolleyes: You would have to log in with your game details so as spammers could be traced
2:-- Being able to chat with on-line players through some form of web based chat tool. Again you would have to log in with your game details. Direct chat and clan chat would probably be the only options available

Any other suggestions as to how we can keep playing the game without loading up Neocron? post below + any feedback on the above

greendonkeyuk
07-11-03, 18:36
i normally jus use msn, but then my last employer didnt even let us use that so how could we win. Regards to ingame email..... does anyone actually use it?

Greyson
07-11-03, 18:42
The idea was to interact with the players in the game live from the outside world. No one uses the ingame email coz it only works ingame.

If there was an email address like Greyson@Saturn.Neocron.com that actually emailed the ingame email then it would be used loads more

redjacket
07-11-03, 18:57
well... it would probably put extra load on the servers... but its not a BAD idea...

i dunno about the Chat, but the E-mail isn't bad... chat may be kinda silly and un-needed, but the e-mail im sure could be useful...