PDA

View Full Version : Why was my precious Holy Energy Halo graphics nerfed?

Shadow Dancer
07-11-03, 04:18
WHY?????????

Heavyporker
07-11-03, 13:35
Dude, not just that, the other halo effects too, remember?

\\Fényx//
07-11-03, 13:41
yea halo has no animation now, just the cast light then instant damage on the mob/player, but arc I thought you quit already or are you back ? O_o

ericdraven
07-11-03, 13:42
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
yea halo has no animation now, just the cast light then instant damage on the mob/player, but arc I thought you quit already or are you back ? O_o
He must spam the forum as long as his forum-accout is still active... :p

:rolleyes:

Ryuben
07-11-03, 13:45
Originally posted by ericdraven
He must spam the forum as long as his forum-accout is still active... :p

:rolleyes:
what a novel idea !!!

shadow ...spam OMG Never !!!! :rolleyes:

Thundra
07-11-03, 13:54
bring back the animations for em rar. i came back to neo a while ago and they were gone. most diapointed i was. ooo i seem to have come across al yoda liek for a second there i did

Spoon
07-11-03, 18:19
You talking about the Halo on the ground, that surrounds the mob?

The holy fire halo still has that...

Or is it some other graphic your talking about?

btw, I had KK nerf those gfx, so I can get better fps.......:)

P4mp3rk3
07-11-03, 18:24
wtf you on about, these animations have been out for ages now :confused:

ezza
07-11-03, 18:37
yeah i miss the energy halo to :(

bring it back!!!

redjacket
07-11-03, 18:43
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
WHY????????? because NO ONE likes you... not even me...

Ya see, it all started when your parents were REALLLY drunk and decided to have a sexy threesome with a horse. They managed to convince the horse to have sex after loading him up with Jack & Coke, which happens to be Mr. Ed's fav. So, they are getting to it and having a wild and wonderful time, making sure to film each moments of the action. What do ya know, by some freak of nature and random randomness of randomality, you were concieved. See, the Horse sperm bonded with the Human sperm to create... well... Centar sperm i believe... but it mutated into something hidious and wrong... no... not Art, it was Arc... different last letter...

Naturally, everyone thought you were a hell-spawned demon, ect, ect... and everyone wanted to throw rotten fruit at your head, so eventually you wandered on to the internet and have yet to leave...

So... here you are... and your punishment for this moment is the lack of a cool animation for your energy halo... so burn in hell you rotten monkey scum...

P.S. wuv j00...

ezza
07-11-03, 18:44
its amazing after all this time on the forum you can still type complete crap every post

Richard Adregen
07-11-03, 18:47
Originally posted by ezza
its amazing after all this time on the forum you can still type complete crap every post So true.

FIX TEH HALO!

redjacket
07-11-03, 18:47
Originally posted by ezza
its amazing after all this time on the forum you can still type complete crap every post I aim to please, sir.

It isn't easy, it takes all my energy. I have to constantly eat Fig Newton after Fig Newton to pump out this "crap" that others seem to think I have an endless supply of. Maybe Fig Newton's should be banned? Anyhoo, if you don't like it, there is a link in my sig to ignore me... please use it and make me a happy, well adjusted person...

With Love,
REDjackeT: The Cow Deity

P.S. I love the gift you bought me... it looks so pretty on me... *giggle*

Candaman
07-11-03, 18:48
lol btw para halo still has gfx

Richard Adregen
07-11-03, 18:52
it's only the energy one without the graphics. It sucks now, holy halo without graphics is BORING! I don't just wanna see red numbers, I wanna see my cool circle of well... erm... energy!

FIX TEH HALO! :):p:lol:

Shadow Dancer
07-11-03, 19:56
Originally posted by \\Fényx//

My account hasn't ended yet. :p

Originally posted by Ryuben
what a novel idea !!!

shadow ...spam OMG Never !!!! :rolleyes:

Right like this useful post right here?

k thx

Originally posted by Spoon
You talking about the Halo on the ground, that surrounds the mob?

The holy fire halo still has that...

Or is it some other graphic your talking about?

btw, I had KK nerf those gfx, so I can get better fps.......:)

How come the crappy fire halo still has it? Maybe if fire spells weren't an underpowered piece of crap, then I would be content with fire halo. :p

Originally posted by redjacket
*senseless spam*

O_o

Originally posted by Richard Adregen
it's only the energy one without the graphics. It sucks now, holy halo without graphics is BORING! I don't just wanna see red numbers, I wanna see my cool circle of well... erm... energy!

FIX TEH HALO! :):p:lol:

Exactly, if the fire and para halo are still there, bring back energy halo!

:p

redjacket
07-11-03, 20:00
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
O_o

yeah, that's about all I expect from you...

at least my spam is funneh...

Original monk
07-11-03, 20:40
I miss em alot those animations, why did they ever removed em actually ? the regular energyhalo and the holy energyhalo animations are way to nice to remove from the game...

I tought i was yust bugged actually lol, im glad everyone else has the same, now they gotta give us that flashy halowz back, please ffcourse

please please please KK :P

have fun with playing and postin

g0rt
07-11-03, 22:06
They should put it back in, I think it was taken out as a mistake and kind of forgotten about....

*ph33r*
07-11-03, 22:18
because NO ONE likes you... not even me...

Ya see, it all started when your parents were REALLLY drunk and decided to have a sexy threesome with a horse. They managed to convince the horse to have sex after loading him up with Jack & Coke, which happens to be Mr. Ed's fav. So, they are getting to it and having a wild and wonderful time, making sure to film each moments of the action. What do ya know, by some freak of nature and random randomness of randomality, you were concieved. See, the Horse sperm bonded with the Human sperm to create... well... Centar sperm i believe... but it mutated into something hidious and wrong... no... not Art, it was Arc... different last letter...

Naturally, everyone thought you were a hell-spawned demon, ect, ect... and everyone wanted to throw rotten fruit at your head, so eventually you wandered on to the internet and have yet to leave...

So... here you are... and your punishment for this moment is the lack of a cool animation for your energy halo... so burn in hell you rotten monkey scum...

P.S. wuv j00...

ROFULAR!!!

Ooooh jacket you old hermit crab it's good to have you back.... onoz... must... stop... using.... full.... stops.... ayyyyyyyeeeeeeeee....

redjacket
07-11-03, 22:24
Originally posted by *ph33r*
ROFULAR!!!

Ooooh jacket you old hermit crab it's good to have you back.... onoz... must... stop... using.... full.... stops.... ayyyyyyyeeeeeeeee.... suprisingly, not everyone is happy dappy to see meh...

but hi ph33r... you ol' coot... CRAZY BASTID! DIE DIE DIE!

g0rt
07-11-03, 22:26
suprisingly, not everyone is happy dappy to see meh...

but hi ph33r... you ol' coot... CRAZY BASTID! DIE DIE DIE!

Thats great.

How about we stay on topic.

Bring back the halo graphics.

*ph33r*
07-11-03, 22:29
Yeah your darn right, bring back the halo graphics... oh and nerf the banshee it really sucks in DM maps like blood gorge where people just fly into you :(

Bada boom tish....

Richard Adregen
07-11-03, 23:00
Dude! Wrong game! *focuses ph33r back on Neocron and slaps him twice to wake him up*

NC > HALO.

Bring back the Energy halo graphics! :):angel:

Spoon
07-11-03, 23:04
This is off Topic, but what's the best spell for leveling after the Holy Energy Halo?

Richard Adregen
07-11-03, 23:08
I'd say Energy Beam, or try the holy multi bolts if you like em. I hate fire, but Holy Poison halo is pretty good too... Imo. Holy Poison halo is TL 67 btw.

FIX TEH ENERGY HALOS! :):lol::)