PDA

View Full Version : Staying thread!

{MD}GeistDamnit
07-11-03, 02:35
Ok, I dunno if anyone noticed. But I have "left" :p when I got final fantasy IX . I diden't realy leave, my nc account is and allways was still active, and I posted on the forums a lil.

but the point of this thread is how NC > FF11....and all other mmorpg's.

Basically when I got ff11 the day before my birthday as a treat to myself.I was so happy to finally have this game, and proceded to play asap. Now don't get me wrong the game IS good, it's a lot more stable than nc, has some killer graphics and I'm sure at high levels it's amazing.

BUT

the game is a fucking time sink and a half.Just like AO, DAoC, SWG and the other's I have tried in vein to cure me of my neocrack addiction.

I have been fed up with crashing 10 times a day, no new patches, no word from kk ( I felt they dont give a fuck ) and the fact that uranus is bare lately, or at least the times I log on I can't find anyone to kill.

So That's why I tried other games of this type, and to be honest nothing compares to NC, it's interface for chatting and so on, is so simple and easy to use compared to others.It has the kind of battle I prefer, it has all my friends.

Now I hate trying to convay my thoughts in type so I'll sum it up by saying............... I HOPE Neocron gets fixed and KK stick with it.Because I dont want to have to keep wasting 50 bucks a pop to put a shitty game in the trash can every time I get sick of nc :p

oh yeah, and I'm Staying :D

t0rqu3
07-11-03, 02:44
good choice.

i tried to leave with shadowbane. that got really shitty really fast. was gunna try planetside (glad i didnt), but apparently it got super old too.

glad to be back playing NC again =)

tank plug: PLEASE MAKE TANKS BETTER

Oath
07-11-03, 03:07
WUB J00 GOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME SEX J00 LONG TIME!

And erm, welcome back...............technically lol.

Oath.

{MD}GeistDamnit
07-11-03, 03:58

I just hope neocron gets more players and some fun high level content soon :D

G.0.D.
07-11-03, 05:30
Never played a mmorpg quite like neocron, its truly unique... The fps style fighting system is truly a staple for all other games to follow.

{MD}GeistDamnit
07-11-03, 05:54
Originally posted by G.0.D.
Never played a mmorpg quite like neocron, its truly unique... The fps style fighting system is truly a staple for all other games to follow.

that's the thing. I see other huge companys fail to amuse me while a small..........humble, er I dunno if they humble, company made a much better experience. but they lack the funding and power to make it the amazing game it could be :(

MayhemMike
07-11-03, 06:03
I was thinking about buying FF11 or wut eva. I've never played any of the FF games. I did buy PlanetSide,fun in some of the big battels,I bought SWG, lag lag lag lag lag , oh ya lag :O. I'm going to try MU online. Neocron has got to be by far one of the best i have played. I would have to say WWIIOL was my favorite. I played for 2 years. I was in beta. I had to give myself a break from it. I may return. I've been gone for about 6+months.It has the best community ever. Neocron,people bitch so much but they still love this game as do I. People say it will die, but i find this game makes me keep coming back.Truely unique. Well enough with my bad typing :O. I hope to play this game for years to come.

{MD}GeistDamnit
07-11-03, 06:08
yeah mike amen, oh and plz dont buy ff11. it is a waste :p if u do buy it I will expect a "i told u so" when u come back mkay? :)

MayhemMike
07-11-03, 06:09
haha ok, i wont buy then :p