PDA

View Full Version : A Fight Without PPUs

FuzzyDuck
07-11-03, 00:09
I just would like to give my story of an EXTREMELY entertaining battle which involved no PPUs strapped to my ass or my enemies'.

(no clans/name 'cause of forum rules etc)

I was walking through outpost X when I saw a guy I didn't like from clan Y which owned outpost X, so I thought "wtf? I'm bored I'll attack him" and I pwn0rized him killing him 5 times before he could hit the groud. "That was exilerating" I thought, then all of a sudden the guy turns up again aware of my presence and we have a fully fledged assault on each other with pretty weapon effects flying about everywhere, and I emerged victorious, there was no damage boosting, shocking or crappy ub3r invincibility buffs, just plain honest 1 on 1 combat. I then hung around for a bit expecting more of Clan Y to pop out of the ug, however they didn't - so I went for a bit of a walk and some leveling. Then I came back and saw a few more of Clan Y in the outpost looking around for me, so I went in and attacked. I was great, everyone moved at a pace faster than the speed of a massively overweight ashmatic beatle with broken legs and everyone had their true armour/resists values as the Neocron gods made them before PPUs became essential to PvP. It was a furore of a fight and even though I died, I felt it was fair that I died as I had a chance, and so did they (heh 2 on 1 this time though, but I don't care - NO PPU!!!11).

In conclusion, you gotta do something to get rid of PPUs.

death&decay
07-11-03, 00:14
EVENT!!!! (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81223)