PDA

View Full Version : community forum

ezza
06-11-03, 17:37
is it just me or is the forum no longer as active as it once was?

there used to be a lot of thread being posted, but off late theres not much getting posted, you can make a new thread and 2 days later it will still be on the first page even with out many people replying to it.

dunno if its cos we dont have the millions of Nerf the hybrid posts anymore.

but just seems like the forum is not as active as it once was, and when you browing at work you need lots of good threads to read.

i blame it on all the people getting banned, thing 1/2 the people who used to post are either banned or gone:(

hudsonbeck
06-11-03, 17:41
I was thinking the same thing. I was sitting at my desk at work yesterday with nothing to pass the time :(
Is it that we have less people or have we just discussed everything there is to talk about?:p

ezza
06-11-03, 17:42
i guess back them the game was new to everyone and we had more to talk about.

but still we cant of discuessed everything the game has to offer.

Jesterthegreat
06-11-03, 17:42
seems peeps are goin to FOMK forums (check the neocron refugee thread in Non-FOM Related there :p)

:edit: your avatar is a bit of the old potential GM suit or something right? the PA with CA logo on it IIRC

ezza
06-11-03, 17:47
yup its from the picture of the black gamesmaster PA that was around on the forum a while ago, kinda liked it so stuck the head as my avatar:D

edit: not been over to the FOMK site for a while only check it out every now and again, still not sure if the games gonna be my cup of tea