PDA

View Full Version : i18 - cu @ lan

DigestiveBiscui
06-11-03, 12:51
anyone else going to i18?

www.multiplay.co.uki/18 - newbury race course - 14th to 16th november (next friday :D)

gonna try and get neocron open over the internet there, shouldnt be too much of a prob seeing as not that many people i know who are going play it.

so, anyone else going?

JustIn_Case
06-11-03, 12:56
You missed a "/"

http://www.multiplay.co.uk/i18/

Show the world what a great game NC is :P

DigestiveBiscui
06-11-03, 12:58
edited just for you :p

im gonna try and have it on the big screen :)

=Chojin=
06-11-03, 13:03
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
edited just for you :p

im gonna try and have it on the big screen :)

they'll just go..look at that game with shit graphics ... im going back to a shit game with ridiculous graphics :rolleyes:

but give it a try =)

Ch0

DigestiveBiscui
06-11-03, 13:06
nah they wont

but i'll say to you what i said to everyone else. If you think the game looks shit, go out there and make a better one, then i might care when u say its pants.

=Chojin=
06-11-03, 13:08
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
nah they wont

but i'll say to you what i said to everyone else. If you think the game looks shit, go out there and make a better one, then i might care when u say its pants.

im not attacking neocon...well ok i am kinda on the graphics front but doesnt mean i dont love the game.

and maybe ill just do that then *goes of to learn how to program a game *:p

Ch0

DigestiveBiscui
06-11-03, 13:13
ill cya in a few years :p

Wannabe
06-11-03, 13:29
I can see a big-screen TV filled with neocron in plaza 1 and the text above people's head:

"sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex"

Better not to tell anyone they're on TV ;)

// Wannabe

CarniFlex
06-11-03, 13:42
Make sure its on a big screen when you go killing people or go into a big op war. that really attracts people attention. Theres nothing like seeing 4-5 moonstrikers fire down at a op entrance with monkacron dueling up close.