PDA

View Full Version : [O/T] friends psy project

Ryuben
05-11-03, 19:45
ok heres the deal...u read this quote and type what u think it is refering to :P how u answer and what words u reply with indicate what type of personality u have :D (i got no idea what its about but friend wanted to test it on a group audience (for uni work O_o)

I stand with the rope being curled up next to me,
looking at its course rough stands entwined around each other,
the fibres bound together, making one solid piece,
I look as its turned and then tied into a circle,
then as it drops over my head and is pulled against my chin.

I lift my chin and feel the knot against the back of my neck,
rubbing the hairs, as the front of the rope gently scratches my throat,
with its think stands, I feel the knot turned to one side
and placed against the side of my neck, I look down
I see the block of wood and a foot upon it, as I hear a voice whisper
"may god have mercy on your soul as I have none for you"
then I close my eyes as the foot starts to push the block of wood,

my eyes open in shock as I feel the rope slide over its self tearing my hairs off my neck
as it jerks when I fall with my body being help up by the rope,
now I feel my neck being crushed by the pressure of the rope upon it,
I turn my head and as I do I feel the course fibres dig into my throat
tearing the skin off as I turn trying to escape the pressure and the pain of the course fibres digging into my skin
and scraping off the cells of my neck, I feel the rope burn into my neck the
thick stands so tight grate against my skin peeling away the cells,
then a new sensation comes as it tears its way threw to a blood vessel
I feel my blood flow out and cool the burning wound in my neck,
caused by the rope sawing into my skin,
then I start to feel more pain as the action continues as I swing upon the rope then I feel nothing
as I struggle for a breath that I had been holding my eyes feel heavy and panic leaves me
as I realise this is my due, this is my end forced to by my choices

then last thing I see is a egger face of a child looking as the blood dribbles down my top
then nothing ....

try to give details about whats happening.....reasons......and owlt else :D enjoy

*ph33r*
05-11-03, 19:48
3 words.

What the fuck?!

\\Fényx//
05-11-03, 19:50
Originally posted by *ph33r*
3 words.

What the fuck?!

wow learnt how to count now pulse :p

it's about someone being hung, in the third perspective, as he's telling a story about his own death... Why he was hung we wont know but to him/her they didnt deserve it...

Ryuben
05-11-03, 19:51
3 words.

What the fuck?!

[edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming] in referance to the topic, i dunno he picked the peice meant to be obscure and thought provokeing :p why u think i put it in here so i don't have to answer it :D

[edit copy and pate fenix's + Lathuc reply into email to be sent to friend]

Lathuc
05-11-03, 19:52
military execution i think or wild west execution

*ph33r*
05-11-03, 19:55
Its about soneone being hung.... [edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming]

Ryuben
05-11-03, 19:58
Its about soneone being hung.... it's not rocket science is it? So shove your thread up your arse spamming cunt :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: well so far none of u is _right_, pulse, so shush up and let me try to help my friend out he needs raw data for his uni course work.

can a mod stop him spammin in my thread?;)

Gotterdammerung
05-11-03, 21:55
Ryuben & *ph33r*

This thread is a blonds hair away from getting closed due to some less then sterling attitudes. Keep the flames and insults to yourselves.

kurai
05-11-03, 22:32
@Ryuben: Got an original link/source for the text, or are the spelling/grammar errors purely typos, rather than deliberately significant ?

Archeus
05-11-03, 22:44
It is someone being hung.

Your friend needs help... or prehaps a book deal to write childrens books.

Xin
05-11-03, 23:26
It's obviously about being married.

Roc-a-fella
05-11-03, 23:27
3 words.

What the fuck?!

Exactly.

Dribble Joy
05-11-03, 23:35
I think it's about someone hangingthemselves, the foot knocking the wooden block could be their own. That said, the rest does imply that they are being hung as a responce to some crime, that they did but regret wholy, about a dead child?

as I realise this is my due, this is my end forced to by my choices

either a wrong choice as a parent, a parent driven to murder the other? Leaving the child alone? Or perhaps, as someone mentionned, a military hanging about a incorrect order given, with fatal consequences?

Lemme think a bit more....

darknessfairy
05-11-03, 23:43
It is purely what some one feels about their life...It's not actual...its their thoughts about what is goin on around them...

maybe that foot kickin the table is a metaphor for some one hurting them extremely badly.

maybe they feel that they are dying in side, and thats the process is very slow, cutting into them slowly, and they are able to feel everything that is happening around them to such a degree that they can explain it precisely...

i'm prolly wrong, but thats what i think..

Ryuben
06-11-03, 13:55
guy commiting suicide, foot on wood is meant to be socitys foot pushing away his stable ground becuase he is different, the voice wisphering in his ear is his own, the face he sees at the end is his own reminding him of his lost innocence.

was a ....edited peice from a man who had been commited in jail for killing some one who...later on it was found out he didn't do ( he was just 18 at the time so still a child)

meh pat ur self on the back and ill send the rest off for my m8 :p see if he can use any of it

Archeus
06-11-03, 14:03
Your friend didn't write the script for Mulhuddord Falls by any chance?

Ryuben
06-11-03, 15:27
Originally posted by Archeus
Your friend didn't write the script for Mulhuddord Falls by any chance?

not that im aware of....why?:o