PDA

View Full Version : Things I would like to see in NC

YoDa-UK
05-11-03, 14:06
Hi all,

Ok well this is a bit of personal thoughts and I would also like to hear what other people think on what I posted about and what they themselves would like to see in the game over the coming months, maybe we can kick up enough of a storm to get KK to work on this a bit faster.

Above are several things I would like to see happen, such things like the Turret placement is something that is bothering a lot of players who I have spoken to.

Also people still consider returning to this game, but issues of exploits and bugs stop them coming back.

So please vote above or add something new below and give your comments on what you would like to see.

Thx

Scikar
05-11-03, 17:28
Wish it was multichoice. :(

My nuumber one is remove all freezers though.

{MD}GeistDamnit
05-11-03, 17:35
More weekly update patches to fix problems

:)

the rest is ok but balence issues dont erk me like bugs and closed lips do :mad:

\\Fényx//
05-11-03, 17:37
every motha fking last wun of em ! :)

Spectra260
05-11-03, 17:53
you should of made it a multiple poll

superfresh
05-11-03, 17:57
Personally, the need to have the bugs fixed blows away anything else they could possibly think of doing with this game right now.

Marx
05-11-03, 17:58
stun/freezer/shock option.

Oath
05-11-03, 18:00
RARE FLAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of em i'd like, remove the doombeamer and gimme a rare flamer any day lol.

MisterP
05-11-03, 18:02
Better response from KK about exploiters

Rare flamer? that cud be fun even though I aint a tank :D

YoDa-UK
05-11-03, 19:00
yeah forgot to make it multi choice, but think about it, given the manpower KK have it would be easier for them to sort one thing at a time out, get rid of all bugs first and more people would play longer and new comers would stick around longer.

Add in content over a steady trickle and that helps, I mean lets face it, its the people you know in the game and the PvP you enjoy at high lvl that is all there is to do right now.

kurai
05-11-03, 22:19
The biggest of the fixes needed *HAS* to be the install/patching procedure.

It needs reworking from the ground up.

None of this install game/hold left ankle/download new launcher/delete xyz patches/drink a bottle of vodka bullshit.

I shudder to think how many potential paying customers were lost due to this hideous mess.

Ascension
05-11-03, 22:57
Better response from KK about exploiters

Turret placement delayed by 30 secs to stop battle placement.

DOY to come out

Remove one of the AOE tank rare weps and give them a Rare Flamer

Give PPU monks a new set of group spell "heat, hazard and such"

Add in the Flying VHC's that we are meant to get

Add in a hackable gate on each outpost

Heres my vote

:)

Weekly patches give us more hope basically:rolleyes:

ezza
06-11-03, 00:10
i went for the removal of shock weapons.

though i would also like to see more communication from KK on a general scale, you know like them giving more information on what they are doing or going to do, i.e the plan files that MJS used to do

YoDa-UK
06-11-03, 13:13
well the vote is going to more updates on a regular basis, I must admit one thing about SWG when I first played it was almost daily patches that fixed this or that, sure they got the man power and cash backing from Sony to do that, but they did it, and that game is very very stable now, I never crashed once when playing swg.

To compare the 2 may be a little unfair, but lets face it, NC has been retail now for a year and I still see bugs in the game since i first played last xmas, fatals and sync bugs and such

I would like to see more updates on at least a weekly basis.

DigestiveBiscui
06-11-03, 13:17
i dont really mind about patches

look at it logically - they dont have to relase patches every week to make people happy. SWG exmaple, they relased patches every week, its now fucked

what they need to do is release announcements every week - to say how its going, how the next patch is going etc, just basic updates on how things are going not a brand new patch

ezza
06-11-03, 13:17
Originally posted by YoDa-UK
well the vote is going to more updates on a regular basis, I must admit one thing about SWG when I first played it was almost daily patches that fixed this or that, sure they got the man power and cash backing from Sony to do that, but they did it, and that game is very very stable now, I never crashed once when playing swg.

To compare the 2 may be a little unfair, but lets face it, NC has been retail now for a year and I still see bugs in the game since i first played last xmas, fatals and sync bugs and such

I would like to see more updates on at least a weekly basis.

we did get more regular updates at start of retail but that seems to have faded out.

lucky to get a patch a month now, even though as you say there are still bugs that have been in game over a year

YoDa-UK
06-11-03, 18:38
Well Ezza, with that in mind we got to ask ourselves what is wrong at KK HQ, what is Martin doing to alter this situation, or is he happy with the current setup.

Also how many people does he have working for him on this game, I heard there was 3 programmers but 2 left or something, leaving only one guy trying to keep it going and no hope on DOY for ages, that coupled with no clear sign of a new publisher, what is the future for Neocron?