PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to a ppu

___T-X____
05-11-03, 02:14
1 vs 1.

Nobody moves.

T-X vs any ppu on Uranus server. I want to see if i can win.

Anyone challenging me ?

i wont tl3 heal - ill just empty on u hehe

Dostan'Ilindith
05-11-03, 02:19
i can out heal a cop bot, and im only base 88 PSI.

its doubtfull you will be able to if i was capped:P

___T-X____
05-11-03, 02:21
so your not uranus (shhhhh)

Akasha
05-11-03, 02:22
u just wanna test summit? ill help ya ^^

Shadow Dancer
05-11-03, 02:23
Dostan your sig ownz.

Dostan'Ilindith
05-11-03, 02:26
ooo ty:D *hugs*

___T-X____
05-11-03, 02:27
shame The sig is too big

its 120 x

Dostan'Ilindith
05-11-03, 02:28
its not actually, so ner :P

Shadow Dancer
05-11-03, 02:29
Actually the pic isn't too big, but the whole sig is. :p

Akasha
05-11-03, 02:29
ok T-X dont reply to me then *sobs*

Nidhogg
05-11-03, 02:31
The maximum height of a sig is 100px or 6 lines of text. You may also have a combination of the two, e.g. you can have a 50px graphic and 3 lines of text. Please change it. Thanks.

N

Akasha
05-11-03, 02:32
omg nidd posted after me and didnt say i was bad girl ^^

*hides*

Akasha
05-11-03, 02:36
hey T-X im the only one taken u up on this offer and u dont reply O_o

Nidhogg
05-11-03, 02:37
Double posting is bad. :p

N

Oath
05-11-03, 02:38
Originally posted by Akasha
hey T-X im the only one taken u up on this offer and u dont reply O_o

He fears your l33tness, i dunnoi what he hopes to acheive, cos he cant outdamage a PPUs heal.

Mr_Snow
05-11-03, 02:38
Hes waiting for a noob ppu which is easy to kill so he can run around shouting "Im uber I killed a ppu" and not just waste his ammo like with any decent ppu.

Oath
05-11-03, 02:41
Next time i'll add smileys.

*he fears your 1337ness:D , dunno what he hopes to acheive by it :rolleyes: he cant outdamage a ppus heal :lol: NO ONE CAN :( NERF!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

zAo
05-11-03, 02:45
you think you can take me /12 ppu in uranus?!?!?!!? i got 1337 skills and i can shelter with a drug what now? you want a piece let me know its za0......anytime

Dostan'Ilindith
05-11-03, 02:49
well if you was on saturn i would let you take a pot at me, although the highest TL force weapon there is is a lib..and i can outheal my fiends one with capped dmg and rof

but ur still welcome to try:)

___T-X____
05-11-03, 02:51
plaza 1 now, i can kill any ppu on Uranus server

(ill be a cheeky bastard, and say i can)

(EDIT) im waiting for ANY PPU

plaza 1, if im not there, ill be in the sewer in plaza 1 , behind yakarma

zAo
05-11-03, 02:53
im logging on now biiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

___T-X____
05-11-03, 03:00
@ Zao, 1. 7 seconds u died

Mr_Snow
05-11-03, 03:00
Off of the top of my head ppus on uranus who would never die to a tank while not afk or fataled,etc.

Omen Koulikov(in doobs hands anywayone of the best ppus ever,Fang seems pretty okay with him too)

Psyker( Pretty good all round combat ppu but did have his bad days)

wtf?(Havent seen him dead since outside of a massed sync assault since he fixed his connection)

Anton whatever the rest of his name is ( still not the highest level ppu around but handles them very well)

Tanus(again only really seen him dead at the hands of massed enemies)

Marty(Got paraspammed at an opwar and was left beside him basically unable to move and just kept shooting him until it para wore off he even had time to taunt me)

And plenty more I havent had the pleasure of working with or dont remember there names even the ncat ones would stay alive in a tank barrage except wee man he sucks saw bartleby kill him fully buffed.

T-X Ive seen much better tanks then you unable to take those guys down so you dont have a chance mate

___T-X____
05-11-03, 03:03
log any ppu now.

stop talking shit.

You mentioned great ppu's.. No argument there, but who the fuck are you to decide ?.

log a ppu, and stop telling me what i can and cant do.

I had to edit, because on reading it again, its obvious your doing the old ' big mates up'

Mr_Snow
05-11-03, 03:10
Take down any of the above and barring any FREs and other buggy shit Ill take back everything I said and say that your a good tank.Im a shit ppu and admit it and my ppu is still fairly low level anyway.

And Im one to decide since Ive both fought along side you and seen you fight so I have a rough idea of your skills and all of the above I know are execellent ppus and know they wont be taken down by a single tank no matter how good

zAo
05-11-03, 03:18
i believe it was 2.8 seconds... i had my stopwatch ready....... ph34r m3h 1337 lvl 1 buffs and no armor skillz

z

___T-X____
05-11-03, 03:26
first round i lost badly.

Second round i got him down to 1/4 health after 5 mins thena tank waisted me.

What worries me is the performance of weopons. My setup was unchanged between cycrow and the plaza 1 sewers. However in cycrow my weopon was almost autmatic between bursts. In the City there was a really obvious different in loading time between each burst. Ive noticed this before, tonight really highlighted it though. I would say that in certain zone firing is faster/ or just sometimes it isnt. ( i go the first one)

KK, please tell me what the fuck is going on ?

(btw, thanks for all that came : )

Mr_Snow
05-11-03, 03:32
The game is buggy and unbalance.Tanks while in theory can dish out the most damage of any class over time cant dish it out fast enough to out damage a holy heal and holy heal sanctum coupled with a decent resist setup and holy shelter and holy deflecter.So theres no way without casting tl3 and deflector and heal sanctum to defeat a decent ppu with a tank.

___T-X____
05-11-03, 03:35
at cycrow i used a full capped 4 slot uranuim sppedgun that was completey firing automatic until the 48* rounds were gone, then its reloaded.

I go to Neocron expecting the same, and the gun is far far slower, i mean why the fuck has it changed

QuantumDelta
05-11-03, 03:58
uhh....
T-X what're you packin? :p
After Kenshins' performance last night I'm tempted to logon.
Do we start buffed or unbuffed? O.o
Weapon/Spells out or down?

Without TL3 Heal or TL3 Deflector I don't see how you could possibly do it without there being some trick... not as a Tank...unless the PPU fecks up....

AFAIK, RoF is supposedly effected by Frame Rate...
What snow said is more or less exactly right :p

Keiron
05-11-03, 04:37
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
AFAIK, RoF is supposedly effected by Frame Rate...
Not that I've noticed. I put as many bursts into a monks head at 10 fps as I do at 80. Reloading is heavily effected however. Sometimes my reload takes forever (op wars) and other times (sniping people:D ) its nearly instant.

ericdraven
05-11-03, 09:04
Heh, T-X, don't tell me you were really able to kill a PPU with PSI-level > 75.... :)

FRU
05-11-03, 09:31
Well T-X my ppu is always up for a good time, you pay for rep goo afterwards. :p :p :lol: :lol:

ericdraven
05-11-03, 09:41
I didn't play on Uranus since the last crash, but of course i take this challenge.. even with blessed heal/sh/defl. :p

___T-X____
05-11-03, 10:48
hey i was drunk after watching the Man Utd football game...a couple of beers and i can take on the world....

(i lost badly)

btw, nice to see QD and Eric.

Rieper
05-11-03, 11:11
Omen was the best ppu on Uranus in FWs hands... and hes got worse and worse sincei believe stuff was stolen and owners changed.

Scikar
05-11-03, 12:07
You won't hurt a PPU with uranium or phosphor, it has to be explosive. If you're both standing still then use a Moon Striker instead, preferably splitter modded. But I still doubt the PPU will die, if a PPU ever died to a single opponent the shame would probably force him to quit the game. :rolleyes:

QuantumDelta
05-11-03, 13:29
Oddly enough my Tank does more damage to a Monk with his Uranium Gat if they have a good configuration, than they do with explo...however, the difference is so insignificant it's difficult to tell...

[SP]Ostrich
05-11-03, 13:39
okay, i seriously think either wolfcraft or skuld are the best ppu's... remember i wasn't around to see omen though ^^, but one of the omens didn't like us too much :|

Archeus
05-11-03, 13:54
Originally posted by ___T-X____
at cycrow i used a full capped 4 slot uranuim sppedgun that was completey firing automatic until the 48* rounds were gone, then its reloaded.

I go to Neocron expecting the same, and the gun is far far slower, i mean why the fuck has it changed

Everyone has the same problem. As a PPU some zones (like Ops) I can cast straight away from pulling out a spell, but NC I could be waiting up to 3-4 seconds before the server registers that I want to fire off the spell.

Sounds like the same thing. RoF is not effected by framerate. It may look like it is, but the server gets the final say.

Skuld on Pluto wasn't the best PPU.. he just had himself attached to a tanks backside so as to make him hard to kill.

I'd say lil green man was pretty good.

Kikyo
05-11-03, 19:56
yeh, my ppu on pluto was a POS (skuld) although the one on uranus is pretty good, i feel sad when i think bout the one on pluto cause he sux =|

Scikar
05-11-03, 20:03
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Oddly enough my Tank does more damage to a Monk with his Uranium Gat if they have a good configuration, than they do with explo...however, the difference is so insignificant it's difficult to tell...

I based it off tests done with Rizzy and with a few other monks later. Simply put, a monk can get higher xray resist than he can force/pierce. Just like until gamma bones xray was always the best way to go, because it's easy to spec for fire with inq armor and fire belts, whereas the max xray for a tank was 134 (114 nat resist + 5 from med energyfieldbelt) or 139 for a PE (114 nat resist and heavy deflector belt, less than ideal).

Doc Holliday
05-11-03, 23:06
Originally posted by Rieper
Omen was the best ppu on Uranus in FWs hands... and hes got worse and worse sincei believe stuff was stolen and owners changed.

a lovely jaded remark there i see. any chance at a cheap shot then J. u are becoming good at these i see.

Darth Slayer
06-11-03, 01:34
Originally posted by Akasha
ok T-X dont reply to me then *sobs*

OMFG he's made Akasha Cry u Bastid I'll get joo for this......:mad:
Dunno how but I'll think of something.......:D
Oh and I Sex Joo Oathie.

CRAIG DIGGERS
06-11-03, 02:11
Darn i was to late ^.^
;)