PDA

View Full Version : Pluto: What Class are you

sanityislost
04-11-03, 11:40
This lil weird thing with the clicky bits is so i can find out just how much of a monkacron pluto is so plz click for the main char you use cause i know most ppl have alts n stuff

\\Fényx//
04-11-03, 11:43
ONZMO single vote poll..... well im a tank, PE and PPU O_o yeesss... on pluto..... :p

Tanks my original char but I end up on my PE and PPU more now ...

ElfinLord
04-11-03, 11:47
I play an APU and a Constructor Spy on Pluto.

I am currently playing my APU trying to level him up. It takes me forever to level. I never have time to play. I work more than 50 hours per week and I try to keep a life outside NC.

Silly me, I know.:D

ElfinLord

[TgR]KILLER
04-11-03, 13:30
my main is a PE (Duh!) but i got a new alt since 4 days a PPU.. had one on uranus and just damn loved to play it.. just never had time to because of my clan on pluto :)

Rade
04-11-03, 13:36
You should have made a multiple vote poll, theres alot of extra
accounts on pluto. Just look at the first three replies. The poll
wont reflect reality.

ezza
04-11-03, 13:36
omg people on a one char server with multiple accounts, how very anti roleplay:D :angel:

i have a uber noob tank on pluto, think hes 0/2 atm :lol:

did have a monk but deleted him, heaven forbid that there would be another monk in game

IceStorm
04-11-03, 13:58
My main character (since day one of Pluto) is a Spy - research, construction, rifle, recycle, and repair. Still 3 more INT and one more DEX level to cap.

About two or three months ago I bought an account to start a second character. After considering my options, I chose a Monk. I was going to do a poking/droning/hybrid, but I've decided, at least for now, to make it a PPU monk. I may or may not keep the droning.

Four player or one player server, it doesn't matter. Multi-char servers don't get around the one major advantage to multiple accounts - you can log two characters in at the same time. :-)

ericdraven
04-11-03, 14:05
Seems to be really monk-o-cron... o_O :p

Rade
04-11-03, 14:16
Originally posted by ericdraven
Seems to be really monk-o-cron... o_O :p

If you read the posts everyone has a monk char, but they
consider their other char to be their main hence they put that in
the poll, thats why it should be a multi-choice poll.

QuantumDelta
04-11-03, 14:21
rofl @ PEs winning.

I think that's because PEs are the independant class...you get the most personality out of a character that can stand on his own two feet....

Richard Adregen
04-11-03, 14:47
I am an APU monk... have been since middle of beta 4, so I am NOT one to jump onto the monk-o-cron bandwagon... I just don't like rerolling, PEs sound like fun though :)

RA.

sanityislost
04-11-03, 14:51
ummm yea i was kinda lazy, so i didnt do a multi poll thingy with all the flashy lights lol

ezza
04-11-03, 14:52
i think i got it mixed up, i played a monk when everyone was a tank, now that everyones a monk im a tank:rolleyes:

sanityislost
04-11-03, 15:01
lmao same, kinda bugs me. hope tanks get some new shit soon

Original monk
04-11-03, 15:29
i always been a hybrid: since beta, except they killed all hybrids a few months ago :/

my char on pluto is a apumonk (powerleveling atm, its going good) so i vote for the monk-o-cron option :/

ezza
04-11-03, 15:33
omg spys and PEs are neck and neck at the moment with 14 a peice.

its funny original cos i only seem to remember you as your tank , i guess i just have blocked out the memory of the evil hybrids:p

[TgR]KILLER
04-11-03, 15:39
Originally posted by sanityislost
lmao same, kinda bugs me. hope tanks get some new shit soon

we need tanks lioon ;) and i heard G is rerolling to PE from PPU.. so monkeycron aint that bad :p

ino
04-11-03, 18:09
OMG! can you see the unfairness of the monks!

Seems pretty balanced thru the way ppl have voted. I have a spy there.

ohh and rade is there asusual with the comments on how it actually is gg's.

ezza
04-11-03, 18:17
i notice only 5 people owned up to having a PPU so far, suspisious, perhaps its not monkocron afterall

ino
04-11-03, 18:22
Well there are alot of ppl owning a second and thirds and whatever account on pluto. But ppl like to whine.. im sure there are alot more monks on pluto than in this poll but Im pretty sure it isnt the way the damn whiners put it how much they wish for it to be.

[TgR]KILLER
04-11-03, 18:26
yesterday we had an OP fight with 2 PPU's a APU a PE 2 tanks and 2 spy's wasn't that monkeycronish imo..

and the ones we fought had some tanks and PEs to.. alot of monks to but hell they are the real monkeyclan afterall ;)

Jest
04-11-03, 18:28
ROFL @ PEs winning with 22 votes. I didn't even know there were 22 PEs on the entire server. :eek:

Stigmata
04-11-03, 18:29
Sorry to say but the poll is very flawed, many many people have 2, 3 or even 4 accounts on pluto and they could only choose one option.

these people will choose the option of which they started on.....again which is less likely to be a monk....when in reality they play there monk now more than any other char.....so again the poll is flawed and biased by the people in it trying to make pluto seem less monk'ocron than the other servers.

Although i will say pluto does have a fair share of PE's.

Much like every other server, it is just more apparent becuase people tend to use the same name or a varience of it on pluto

ie

fenix
.fenix
fenix.

Andy

edit/
ROFL @ PEs winning with 22 votes. I didn't even know there were 22 PEs on the entire server.

there probably aren't people just try to influence the poll

ezza
04-11-03, 18:29
maybe a new fun thread titled name the xx amount of pluto PEs, see if they can all be accounted for:p

ino
04-11-03, 18:31
yes I said there are lots who has other accounts but my saying still stands Whiners like to whine that there are like tooooooo many monks. It was like me and like 10000000 monks nerf remove and so on bohoo yadda yadda.

sure there are lots of ppl that play monks, but it isnt as bad as some ppl put it end of story.

Stigmata
04-11-03, 18:34
from EZZA's sig
to date ive had 4 clans from that 31 people have quit the game, see a problem?

hahaha, your the worst clan leader ever, you are so bad people quit, sorry my bad couldn't resist :D

Andy

[TgR]KILLER
04-11-03, 18:35
i know some PE's tho.. there are alot.. spy's to btw.. way more then tanks atm imo.. thanks are used way less then anything i think..

PE's i know..

[TgR]KILLER ( duh )
Jest
Kramer
Rade
Varaem
Trillian
Zane shadowfall
Jokeri
Rhah
QD
Stg Murder

a well i'v seen quite a few more last days while leveing but can't remember all the names hehe..

*ph33r*
04-11-03, 18:40
Everyone forgets Pulse... you can always forget Pulse!

Mumblyfish
04-11-03, 18:41
I play hybrid mostly, but because the thread starter is a racist, I'll probably have to sit in the corner and cry. But not THAT corner. That's for Tanks/APUs/PPUs/Spies/PEs only.

Bastard.

Rade
04-11-03, 18:43
Originally posted by ino
yes I said there are lots who has other accounts but my saying still stands Whiners like to whine that there are like tooooooo many monks. It was like me and like 10000000 monks nerf remove and so on bohoo yadda yadda.

sure there are lots of ppl that play monks, but it isnt as bad as some ppl put it end of story.

Isnt as bad? Today I went to MB to get some PvP, one of the
clans I used to respect usually comes there pretty fast to fight
and we usually have a good time. They came alright. 9 of them. 8
monks and a spy.

Then a guy needed my help at cycrow because a CA clan had
been pking there. They had 4 monks there, nothing else.

Then I went to Pepper Park. Fought a PE then a APU came and
joined him. Came back a few mins later and there was only 2
monks there.

Logged off.

This is what it looks like more or less every day. If I want to fight
something that isnt a monk I have to ask people to go to NF and
duel, otherwise its just monks monks monks.

Jest
04-11-03, 19:07
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
i know some PE's tho.. there are alot.. spy's to btw.. way more then tanks atm imo.. thanks are used way less then anything i think..

PE's i know..

[TgR]KILLER ( duh )
Jest
Kramer
Rade
Varaem
Trillian
Zane shadowfall
Jokeri
Rhah
QD
Stg Murder

a well i'v seen quite a few more last days while leveing but can't remember all the names hehe..

Hmmm... Kir, Jonnyrecon, Casius, Wo0pin, Pulse of course. Hehe. Ok maybe there are 22.

Rade
04-11-03, 19:17
Made a proper multichoice poll here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81050), please vote.

wolfwood
04-11-03, 19:19
SPIES FOREVER

Vid Gamer
04-11-03, 19:20
sig

sanityislost
04-11-03, 22:51
heh gotta say the poll may be flawed but, its funny as hell lol

[TgR]HusK
06-11-03, 01:55
arg not 500 new polls lol, this will do for me.

I play a tank primary, I play it for fun, not PvP. Origional reason was cause I got sick of dying as a spy early this year, now I just play it because I have it and well I like to roleplay as being a stupid tank ;)

Secondart I got a hybrid monk, not sure what to do with it but its not something I'm going to use for PvP unless theres no alternative at the time. Its a PvM character =)
So don't forget there are monks like that to.

The big problem I see in this game is the multiple characters, like myself many others have more chars, some 2 some even more than that. ( we're talking pluto players here )
KK should make it so that you can have only one account per CC, but then again they need the cash ( they could make an exception for the paybycash company )
As you can see in this poll not that many people like to play monks as main char, so a one account per CC should balance alot already.

my two cents.

\\Fényx//
06-11-03, 01:59
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER

PE's i know..

[TgR]KILLER ( duh )
Jest
Kramer
Rade
Varaem
Trillian
Zane shadowfall
Jokeri
Rhah
QD
Stg Murder

ahem... O_o

May not always play it, but I have a PE, and Im still on it more than my tank...

mehirc
06-11-03, 02:17
i cannot vote Hybrid, stupid poll :o