PDA

View Full Version : Pluto :: Ownage

Pith
03-11-03, 14:23
A far as i know it was

Crackheads ff TR Spirit vs BRTF eXo DarK SXR NDA SS

Most of the time everyone looked like un-names PE's so knowing who u shot was hard but it still was uber battle.

I dont have many pics of the battle (maybe someone else does) coz i kept synching every 10 sec and at 1 point i was told that i could not log in coz the server was overloaded :p but i do got the end pics.

anyway i think the pics say it all..

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andy_craggs/shot0038.JPG

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andy_craggs/shot0040.JPG

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andy_craggs/shot0041.JPG

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andy_craggs/shot0042.JPG

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andy_craggs/shot0044.JPG

Richard Slade
03-11-03, 14:25
Woooh! Monkeys?
They're viable?
OH GOODIE!
*sigh* (Notice the humongous sarcasm!)

Wannabe
03-11-03, 14:30
Monk-o-cron at it's best :p

And I gotta say, CC is a god-like PPU, even tho he's an ***hole sometimes ^^

// Wannabe

eLcHi
03-11-03, 14:33
Hi !

Strange, on my Shots there are more tanks ... but i gotta admit that i work for the other side =)

Anyways, that was about the best op-fight i ever took part in ...

Maybe we can organize this a little more next time ... even numbers, two rounds ... every group gets a chance at offense and defense :)

Ok, no long words, here are the pictures ... about 77 of em, more than half from soliko yesterday

FF Opfights (http://www.elchtown.de/neocron/ff/)

Oh, yes, Sex @ Crypto :D

eLcHi

Against Reeza - Against Neocron - For the People - FREEDOM FORCE !

El_MUERkO
03-11-03, 14:34
Was alot of fun, got to run around stealthing and shooting peope in the ass :)

/side note: I thought CC sold his account so its not really him.

\\Fényx//
03-11-03, 14:42
rawr im @ work atm, but i got a fair few screenshots, one of the funniest was when I was running around on my own after the city side got spanked at the cajun/soliko zone, I was trying to get tehre and rez some of the NDA there, Anyway, I got spotted as i stupidly cast a heal sanct while hiding :rolleyes: then got chased around benny hill style by 13 people :lol: a few antibuffs later I ran into a dead end.... thinking that was gonna be the end, I turned around to my astonishment to find it was all PE's spy's and tanks, not 1 PPU and only 1 APU :lol: my luck was in, ran back at them and thru them and some how lost em :D then when i finally get to the spot where cliffraiser died, the git's gone and logged off :mad:

The fight was pretty good however the NDA vs TA fight at soliko was alot better ;) All 5 hours that it was :p

Rade
03-11-03, 14:57
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
thinking that was gonna be the end, I turned around to my astonishment to find it was all PE's spy's and tanks, not 1 PPU and only 1 APU :lol: my luck was in, ran back at them and thru them

I rest my case.

Candaman
03-11-03, 14:58
That was hella fun last nite even when me and CC was running full pelt from chasing FF ran back to "Friendlies" at cajun and got stacked to the top of my screen with poison. NO WHERES SAFE!!!

DrNarf
03-11-03, 15:00
Heh, I haven't seen battles like that in a long time, but they were fun none the less. :) Being careful not to shoot dark when they were attacking ff etc. was a bit of a handful though. :lol:

It was interesting to see, i think, the whole enemy force vs just spirit and 2 dark members who were there and offered to help, all attacking nemesis. We fought long and hard (longer than I thought we would) but when at least 20-30 people rush inside the op, as well as a tank! (the vehicle) you know your screwed. :p

Damn good fights at soliko mind you, my hat off to you guys. :)

eLcHi
03-11-03, 15:07
Hmmmm

"got stacked to the top of my screen with poison"

:D

*winks @ Cannings*

\\Fényx//
03-11-03, 15:09
Originally posted by eLcHi
Hmmmm

"got stacked to the top of my screen with poison"

:D

*winks @ Cannings*

bah that was a nightmare, ammount of times I was stacked with a million poisons then antibuffed, could barely notice it O_o

deac
03-11-03, 15:14
yeh uber fight, pluto at its best....

we(FF) had incoming from all over... as soon as i had time to write pwned i heard some one scream "omfg inc at gr" or some other place :D

LVirus
03-11-03, 15:34
Yay, I hope I get my ass off my chair and reactive my PPU so I can take part of opfights because spies are useless unless they hack and snipe :D

QuantumDelta
03-11-03, 15:36
http://www.elchtown.de/neocron/ff/ff_36.jpg
There's at least NINE Tanks in that pic and MOST of them are standing up... NERF TANKS!

hinch
03-11-03, 15:55
and i missed it all

fucker

tho there is a nice picture of me being dead in that ff screenshots gallery :)

Cliffraiser
03-11-03, 16:00
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
rawr im @ work atm, but i got a fair few screenshots, one of the funniest was when I was running around on my own after the city side got spanked at the cajun/soliko zone, I was trying to get tehre and rez some of the NDA there, Anyway, I got spotted as i stupidly cast a heal sanct while hiding :rolleyes: then got chased around benny hill style by 13 people :lol: a few antibuffs later I ran into a dead end.... thinking that was gonna be the end, I turned around to my astonishment to find it was all PE's spy's and tanks, not 1 PPU and only 1 APU :lol: my luck was in, ran back at them and thru them and some how lost em :D then when i finally get to the spot where cliffraiser died, the git's gone and logged off :mad:

The fight was pretty good however the NDA vs TA fight at soliko was alot better ;) All 5 hours that it was :p

my fucking internet died lol :P

Rade
03-11-03, 17:04
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
http://www.elchtown.de/neocron/ff/ff_36.jpg
There's at least NINE Tanks in that pic and MOST of them are standing up... NERF TANKS!

yeah wow, you have a screenshots with tanks in it. Then it just
cant be that most of the people play monks. I just checked the
two top images, in the first one 15/19 people are monks, the
second 12/16. Sad, just fucking sad.

Peeping Tom
03-11-03, 17:08
how many got a tank on a single char server ? (or wanna be tank(pe\spy) )
K4F

deac
03-11-03, 17:26
hmm one of the two tanks on their back should be me :D (stupid apus and debuff :wtf: )

SovKhan
03-11-03, 17:30
Originally posted by El_MUERkO

/side note: I thought CC sold his account so its not really him.

no he didnt. and hes also banned from the forums so he cant comment here.

anyway was a great fight but i synced out 3 times. funny thing was that 2 of the 3 times i died as expected and the 3rd time i stayed alive with full buffs =). to bad FF didnt realize that when CC and Cannings were running away i just lay there to distract 2 apu's and a PE. lolz although i dont think it mattered cus CC and cannings are gods =p

hinch
03-11-03, 17:32
Originally posted by Peeping Tom
K4F

i have a tank on pluto and i only have 1 account i like playing the tank

tho ive recently started playing my monk on jupiter again :)

feels so much more like home than a tank needless to say hybrids rock

kurai
03-11-03, 18:12
Originally posted by Pith
A far as i know it was

^^^^^^^^^
Well , fuck me. The Crackheads were on *our* side ?
Oops :o (Hides Silent Hunter behind back)

{bart} It wasn't me ! {/bart}

I had a hard enough time trying not to shoot the Dark guys in all the confusion ;)

Originally posted by eLcHi
FF Opfights (http://www.elchtown.de/neocron/ff/)http://www.hrmmm.co.uk/nc/ff_77.jpg

*That* was the vital mistake of the evening ... allowing BRTF to hack Soliko at our backs while FF stormed off towards Cajun ...
All died/disappeared, just in time for them to complete 3rd layer and come at the remaining TG from both sides ;)

SovKhan
03-11-03, 18:13
well its all that brtf can really do since they suck at fighting.

Peeping Tom
03-11-03, 18:15
Originally posted by hinch
i have a tank on pluto and i only have 1 account i like playing the tank
harr harr spies own j00 j\k
K4F

SigmaDraconis
03-11-03, 18:17
OT no0b question..howd you edit yur reticle?

kurai
03-11-03, 18:20
Originally posted by SigmaDraconis
OT no0b question..howd you edit yur reticle? Official Neocron Forum > CityCom [Public Area] > Neocron Modifications > Crosshairs & reticles (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80531)

Birkoff
03-11-03, 18:27
No screenies and i only stayed till the fighting stopped and it all become GR>HACK>GR>HACK

Was uber :)

Jest
03-11-03, 18:32
Dangit. Stupid TG, TELL ME NEXT TIME!!! :mad: haha.

\\Fényx//
03-11-03, 18:34
Originally posted by Jest
Dangit. Stupid TG...

Can I quote that In a new sig ? :angel:

Candaman
03-11-03, 18:41
Originally posted by SovKhan
no he didnt. and hes also banned from the forums so he cant comment here.

anyway was a great fight but i synced out 3 times. funny thing was that 2 of the 3 times i died as expected and the 3rd time i stayed alive with full buffs =). to bad FF didnt realize that when CC and Cannings were running away i just lay there to distract 2 apu's and a PE. lolz although i dont think it mattered cus CC and cannings are gods =p

Ummm Appreciated but i am only uber if CC is there watching my back

Ascension
03-11-03, 18:45
Originally posted by SovKhan
well its all that brtf can really do since they suck at fighting.

You know that isnt true, so why u even type ito_O

lmao.. It wasnt all brtf at the f**kin op dick, it was 3 hackers 1 of which was a PPU..

Anyways didnt see many dark turn up untill after the fight:rolleyes:

Oh btw.. Not what you guys were sayin few days back before this b*llshit started..

Lets ask FF if we give a good fight?

JediMasta
03-11-03, 20:36
Originally posted by Ascention
Lets ask FF if we give a good fight?

Yea, you all gave a good fight :)

that was like the best op war ever, certainly the longest. There was so many ppl that half of them looked like the default PE skins, and at times i even ended up shooting my own clanmates by mistake :p

lets make this the start of things to come

VVerevvolf
03-11-03, 20:40
It was really fun last night, though I had ~5 fps all the time :D

Ascension
03-11-03, 20:40
Like this?

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/34518shot0007.JPG

•Super|\|ova•
03-11-03, 20:48
Originally posted by Peeping Tom
K4F

I have tank on Pluto. Also have APU but I use him only for hunting WBs.

Clothing_Option
03-11-03, 21:52
yeah for the parts that i was there it was very exciting

joran420
03-11-03, 21:55
heh was wondering when this thread would pop up

Ascension
03-11-03, 22:33
Guy u see how that bug turned up as my pic above shows!!:confused:

everyone was green.. so i just had 2 guess part from the odd red people:lol:

Cryotchekk
03-11-03, 22:39
i spent most of that op fight on my back. i soon as i zoned into soliko (or whatever) i realised tg were camping zone line and i died, as soon as i was ressed i was parad and dmg boosted and died :(

strike 9 is being to slow for pics.

btw i dont know why u kiss cc's arse so much ive killed him both times we have met in the last 3 days

-FN-
03-11-03, 23:48
Fun Stuff :)

My images can be found here (http://gallery.synergyxr.net/F/FuckNut/Battle%20-%20Soliko%20Lab%20(AFF)/).

petek480
03-11-03, 23:55
Originally posted by Pith
A far as i know it was

Umm Crackheads? You mind letting me know which crackheads you're talking about. Because as far as i know we don't help ff tr or spirits.

lullysing
03-11-03, 23:59
Originally posted by Wannabe

And I gotta say, CC is a god-like PPU, even tho he's an ***hole sometimes ^^

Oh, you mean "all the time an ass unlike he wants something so badly from you he would sell off his kidneys and more" ?

Pith
04-11-03, 01:14
Umm Crackheads? You mind letting me know which crackheads you're talking about. Because as far as i know we don't help ff tr or spirits.

I saw alex for sure and im allmost certain that other ppl saw the rest coz i remember seeing someone on chat wondering why they were even at the war, maybe some1 else can comfirm it

Psycho Killa
04-11-03, 01:18
Crackheads are still around on pluto?

Wow i havent logged into pluto in so damn long.

How they doing?

joran420
04-11-03, 01:21
I saw alex for sure and im allmost certain that other ppl saw the rest coz i remember seeing someone on chat wondering why they were even at the war, maybe some1 else can comfirm it

heh they may have just been killin anyone they saw....like when i helped spirit at nemisis....that was confusing.....i couldnt figure out who to shoot so i just started barrelling....I would die....get a res....no one would attack me then i would start attacking the swarm and die...then get res'd repeat about ten times till i realized the battle was over

hnlecter
04-11-03, 01:24
Well I consider the crackheads like an angry english scoccer mob. If they see a fight they just join in no questions asked no sides.

Marzola
04-11-03, 01:35
Damn, that looked like an awesome fight. Damn school:mad:

@the person who asked who has a tank on 1 char server: I do (i'm actually better at playing a tank than playing an APU)

•Super|\|ova•
04-11-03, 02:01
Originally posted by hnlecter
Well I consider the crackheads like an angry english scoccer mob. If they see a fight they just join in no questions asked no sides.

Good one :lol:

Barak
04-11-03, 02:06
@ Pith.. don't take this the wrong way.. but who the fekkin hell are ya in game? :)

Cus i wanna know :P

Pith
04-11-03, 02:12
@ Pith.. don't take this the wrong way.. but who the fekkin hell are ya in game?

hehe im not a forum dude i just like to read so i got a newb post count :( but im ][r][s

maybe some1 from brtf who has the skillz with photoshop can make me a thingy that goes at the bottom of the post

ino
04-11-03, 06:16
Looked like a really nice fight(s) :) and the chars playing there seemed to be in my oppinion pretty balanced lots of pe's spies tanks and both monk classes.. Im refering to the other screenies in a link on the first page.

And rade is pretty damn fast with the whining cut it out allready. I bet the players at that battle had a pretty nice fight despite the HORROR of the ppu's actually making the fight last longer than 25 seconds..

And to the 15 if there now was 15 chasing fenyx's ppu and didnt manage to kill him they where too sperad out to make a difference. Stupid tactic..

Also it could be that fenyx is smarter than those and split em up good. It's not only the power of the spells of the ppu that makes a ppu good.. keep it in mind sometimes

kurai
04-11-03, 06:19
Originally posted by ino
Also it could be that fenyx is smarter than those and split em up good. Anything, no matter how vanishingly unlikely, is possible in this vast universe.

On the other hand he could have just got lucky :p

Psychoninja
04-11-03, 06:23
*Counts all the monks in the pictures*

o_O

ino
04-11-03, 06:29
Ohh but look at all the other chars in theese pictures

http://www.elchtown.de/neocron/ff/

I do remeber the time when an op fight on pluto was tanks and me the spy.. so if you watch thoose screenies I dont think its that bad.. AND Im pretty damn certain they had a blast anyway..

As for Fenyx being luckie :) yea sure that might be a possibility as well.. sometimes you might need the luck on your side aswell..

But the fact that if 15 ppl gather up and keeps close they do have the possibility to take the ppu out. And they sure as hell wont have to fear being killed so its all pounding to think about.

The trend in todays op wars is very often the loosers blame the other side of just having to many monks and not the ability of them selfs to preform better.. Monks gets too much shit theese days on the forums it scares me.

eLcHi
04-11-03, 10:54
I think the Spies & PEs had their fun ... the tanks had for sure ...

The spies engaged in long-range rifle battles on the Hills i think ... at least thats what i saw when i climbed up there ... and kinda ruined their fun a little i think now ...

I come onto the hill ... see Spy running away in Distance ... i follow him, he gets around a small hill and i can´t see him anymore ... so i turn around ...

Then i get shot from behind, i swivel around, hit him with two or three quick HLs ... dead Spy ... i almost felt sorry ... till the second one attacked me with a Disruptor 8|

Well, same story, but i´m not quite sure if i even got him ...

I think PEs & Spies can have much fun in those fights, they just have to pick them wisely and not go close-combat like most of the monks and the tanks ...

Alltough beeing a Pistolero-PE in an Opfight can be very refreshing ...

I chased a PPU from MB to Chester with my Pistol-PE ... he was outta range but i still wanted to follow because he foolishly said he was going to an op-fight (me -> clanless) ... I got to chester into the middle of about 20 ppl fighting ... i found the PPU i was hunting, pointed my explosive Liberator at his head ... and he had no Deflector running :D

Needless to say he dropped quickly ...

:angel:

Leebzie
04-11-03, 10:59
:( Missed that one then. Was busy getting close to capping my apu. Havent been back to pluto properly in quite some time.

\\Fényx//
04-11-03, 11:31
Originally posted by kurai
On the other hand he could have just got lucky :p

that sounds about right o_O