PDA

View Full Version : Another Kami even plz!

REMUS
03-11-03, 05:25
Alot of us didnt get the chance to get a kami cpu, plz do another kami event!!!!

I know alot of you are going to say "tough shit dude" but its really anoyying that the few people that got them arnt letting go unless i offer 15 mill+ and im not going to pay that much for anything o_0 if only becuase of my princibles!

ChronicCrypt
03-11-03, 05:26
its also pretty sad that one clan got 80+ kamis

what was that event just for 1 clan? pfft. expect nothing less from KK

REMUS
03-11-03, 05:38
meh!!! wtf clan was that? let me guess, SXR?

Birkoff
03-11-03, 05:59
"pro city"

Give anti city clans some :)

If DOY made the kami soldiers surely DOY allied factiosn should get the chyip soem how not pro city ffs

StrongSad
03-11-03, 06:01
It just f'in figures....I am here for the gay nanovirus event where I get nothing but 10 biosig. datacubes (useless to my knowledge atm), but I miss the kami event.

I swear....

THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bah. :mad:

Q`alooaith
03-11-03, 06:04
You didn't hunt them at the start, now when the event come's you don't go to it... and you expect, what, another event, it'll just end up with you missing it and complaining about it more.. or if they warn you then other's will complain that it;s favoritisim..

BTW, some Kami's got though and are in the city, might see one or two in OZ or Pepper at a later date so all is not lost... just rember, thing's don't land in your lap, you have to go after them....

BTW, I got a APU kami chip, you'll need a DS to pry it off me though..

Birkoff
03-11-03, 06:05
Youy probably didn't miss it.

It was only announced to pro city clans.

Don't say that "why would anti city clans be asked to protect the city" shit

The answer is why would pro city clans be asked to attack.. why didnt we get asked to help attack?

Hoe we have a nie event comming up also :D

QuantumDelta
03-11-03, 06:06
BD might be the only person to understand this ...but

Q....BED! :p

StrongSad
03-11-03, 06:10
How can I go after something as totally random as an event?

I am TT and I did try to hunt them...but never found any.

REMUS
03-11-03, 06:15
>You didn't hunt them at the start, now when the event come's >you don't go to it... and you expect, what, another event, it'll >just end up with you missing it and complaining about it more.. >or if they warn you then other's will complain that it;s favoritisim..

I was away for a grand total of 3 weeks while my pc was screwed, just enough time to miss every single bastard kami :(

>BTW, some Kami's got though and are in the city, might see one >or two in OZ or Pepper at a later date so all is not lost... just >rember, thing's don't land in your lap, you have to go after >them....

well i agree with the first part of this but the second part i dont know what you are talking about? im not saying give me a kami cpu becuase im special and i must hav one cuz i couldnt go tot he event, im saying give me another chance to earn one O_o

>BTW, I got a APU kami chip, you'll need a DS to pry it off me >though..

which is exactly why i want another fucking kami event :wtf:

aelfkins
03-11-03, 06:59
If the Anti-city factins, didn't get a chance to get kami chips from defending the city, they should be able to buy them or have a mission that lets you earn them.:p

Birkoff
03-11-03, 07:24
No not a dam mission, keep them rare. Jsut give everyone and equal opertunity at getting 1... or an item like 1.... or a pet from in ur appartment... ok.... nm.. but u know what i mean.

Hehe pet drom.. rule... rule..

BlackDove
03-11-03, 07:33
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
BD might be the only person to understand this ...but

Q....BED! :p

Ecchi *slap*

(yeah I know what it means, but it's so fun turning it against you)

Oh and yeah, KK messed up bigtime favoring the pro-NC crowd. Even for them, just not smart.

garyu69
03-11-03, 11:31
there was a Kami event? WTF? when and what happened?

I feel well cheated on the Kami front as i spent a good 2 weeks doing nothing but searching all the zones for a Kami.
I lost vehicles and levelling time and got nothing out of it.

Clownst0pper
03-11-03, 11:56
Well, im told on good authority there will be a MB kami event and then a TG one. And TBH, I think its great, the kami soldiers should have always been a one off event for each faction, rather than trauling the J zones in the hope you might find one!

Maximilian
03-11-03, 11:59
Thats tragic KK. Please LEAVE it. No more Kami events. Do not give away Kamis to anyone. That event was a HUGE mistake.

/ Max

Clownst0pper
03-11-03, 12:13
Thats tragic KK. Please LEAVE it. No more Kami events. Do not give away Kamis to anyone. That event was a HUGE mistake.

Er, how was it a big mistake? there kami chips ffs, 99% of the NC population doesnt use them or if they do, only for leveling, Everyone had an equal opportunity to take part in the event, you missing out is you missing out

And no i didnt make the event however I eventually got one (thankyou carniflex) and TBH there only good for spys anyway who, like rizzy, enjoy the ability to be versatile IE, cap FL, Drive a HoverTech, and have 110 high tech!

So stop moaning and get hunting/trading

Dostan'Ilindith
03-11-03, 12:31
bet your one of the ones that got the 80 eh maximillion?

shove it, bring on the kami's!

El_MUERkO
03-11-03, 12:50
SXR went to the event cause we saw it on faction chat, if others didnt have it on or didnt respond the call thats not our fault, we didnt get all the chips there was lots of other people killing and looting kamis.

Richard Slade
03-11-03, 14:33
Well put it simple:
Why the hell can I have a DoY Rifle, work for DoY,
Be allied with DoY, enter DoY (When it's done(TM))
but not buy/find/work for/kill for a damn Chip?
I get EVERYTHING but the chip
While damn PRO City get's chips
And events
And STILL they're AGAINST DoY...
Is it just me that sees sumthing that's welly welly FUBAR?!¨

Edit: And why did we anti-city have to KILL our ALLIES
to get the damn chip in the first place? I man c'mon, that's just stupid

garyu69
03-11-03, 14:48
Originally posted by Richard Slade
Well put it simple:
Why the hell can I have a DoY Rifle, work for DoY,
Be allied with DoY, enter DoY (When it's done(TM))
but not buy/find/work for/kill for a damn Chip?
I get EVERYTHING but the chip
While damn PRO City get's chips
And events
And STILL they're AGAINST DoY...
Is it just me that sees sumthing that's welly welly FUBAR?!¨

Edit: And why did we anti-city have to KILL our ALLIES
to get the damn chip in the first place? I man c'mon, that's just stupid Surely from and RP point of view then Pro-City would get the chips because they are defending the city, so when they kill them they get them.

Anti-City runners like your self would not get access to them, because the people who did get them were the Kami Soldiers. So unless you wanted to be a Kami Soldier and did then you would not get them :)

REMUS
03-11-03, 16:44
Originally posted by Dostan'Ilindith
bet your one of the ones that got the 80 eh maximillion?

shove it, bring on the kami's!

yeah he was selling kamis for 20 mill each yesterday.... :rolleyes:

ezza
03-11-03, 16:52
its knida sad that they cost so much when they were actually intended for mid level chars not capped runners

El_MUERkO
03-11-03, 17:46
Hey I'll swap my Pistol Kami for an SA on pluto :)

BlackDove
03-11-03, 18:03
Good luck with that.

El_MUERkO
03-11-03, 18:43
I'm quietly confident :cool:

hudsonbeck
03-11-03, 18:58
I play every day.... 7 days a week..... Haven't had the chance to take part in an event in over 10 months.

all i get is when a friend gave me some tigers blood and cresent tabs.

Its not why i play... i just hope that KK will have events on a regular basis soon, so that all poeple (locations, time zones) can take part in events.

@"I want a kami, not fair!!!!! NPC's should sell them!! not fair!"
I hope that KK does more things where there are very different items out there that only few get. It makes for diversity.

Also....
@ Rizzy
why do you seem to get everything in the game??
do you have slaves that just harvest all items for ya 24/7 ? ;) :p :D

Hudson

Viduus[JBX]
03-11-03, 19:12
So according to the view that "only pro-city should get them unless you want to be a kami soldier", that means that anti-city/DoY runners should be able to lift STORM guns and chips from stormbots, but not pro-city?

Oh, and they should remove the Epic armor for CityAdmin then as well, by that standard... maybe give you a cypherhelmet instead...

I'm betting that would go over reeeeaaaal well....

El_MUERkO
03-11-03, 19:13
Rizzy was part of a military experiment to make super soldiers that went horriblely wrong, now hes just a brain in a jar, never sleeping, with nothing better to do they hooked him upto an internet connection and let him loose, needless to say hes a big disappointment to all of us here at the department.

Dostan'Ilindith
03-11-03, 19:47
ty remus

maximillion, i personally hope they give out kami chips as standard to noob characters just to piss you off personally

Jaggeh
03-11-03, 22:57
tbh with all this shit going on, i dont need a kami, i dont want a kami.

and the simple fact is i dont need the cash or items i could trade for a kami, so i took the 2 apu and one rifle chip i got during the first 2 weeks of the patch and sold them in yo's.

there is no content for me, i have done all the city epics, none of the items were of any use to me.

i have at least 1 of each apartment, i have all the vhc's, i have every item my class needs. im pretty much capped (missing like 4 levels onoz)

all thats left for me to do is opwars, and even then they have no real meaning as i spent literally a week of constant taking/defending/wakeup to ninjahack/taking/defending to infinity.

it really gets me down sometimes, i mean what am i to do, im not a bad person and refuse to RPK (sorry crackies :( ) where has all the content gone.......................oh wait.

StrongSad
03-11-03, 23:13
Oh great....I dont mean to be blunt Jaggeh, but did you consider the less powerful people in the game who have not been playing forever and would really really love to have a kami chip. If you dont want the kami chips....then look for a random clanless newb and hand them out.

This is just like when people says...."I made 5 PEs today and only got a 1 slot, 3slot, and 3x no slots. So I sold the 3 no slots at yos." They have no idea how long it takes some people to get a complete gun, and then to just sell it to yos....such a waste.

Whats the problem with just giving them away??

REMUS
04-11-03, 04:22
exactly! every server and every clan im in doesnt want to let them go, i can understand this though i mean they earned them who am i to tell them what to do with them!! but it is kind of anoyying to see them not being used :( just to be sold later either for extortionate amounts of money or for $60+ on ebay :(

El_MUERkO
04-11-03, 12:08
$60 u say... hmm :cool:

Jaggeh
04-11-03, 12:15
as long as droners keep getting passed over im gonna keep throwing shit out.

its not THAT hard to get anything, i pretty much solo hunt all the time and in the last 4 weeks i have collected enough parts to make every rare rifle...........and i GAVE them away.

dont beleive me? ask lexxuk about his PE, or Seke about his FL&Dis

anyway thats not the point, kami's are still in the game, go scoure outzone and find one. i have already seen one. but like i said i have no use for the kami chips as none of them help my class.

El Barto
04-11-03, 12:22
I haven't heard any thing on an event with kamis in, but I am still near on 100% sure there will be one reading whats in Neocronartical. Also they are removed fo now from spawing, but I am sure they will be brought back soon with developments in the story line. Might be a while with all the events takeing their time, or it will be soon at like 1am or 2am.

garyu69
04-11-03, 13:15
Originally posted by Jaggeh
one rifle chip i got during the first 2 weeks of the patch and sold them in yo's. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*Goes into corner to sulk*

Maximilian
04-11-03, 15:14
I got 2 Kamis and I BOUGHT them from people. I spent 10 hours looking for mobs in total. Didnt find anyone. I wasnt at the event.

What I think though is that it is fun with really rare items unless they are too uber. The Kamis isnt uber. So I see no reason not to keep em rare

Do not drop any more Kamis please

/ Max

garyu69
04-11-03, 15:22
Originally posted by Maximilian
Do not drop any more Kamis please
Would you say that if you didn't have your Kami's?

Maximilian
05-11-03, 02:23
That I was a looser and didnt deserve better. I dont go around and whine about that people was being to able to do MC5 with the glass. I wasnt there then. I play as the game is and try to perfect my skills rather than whine so much on this forum that this game turns to starwars galaxies

/ Max

Shadow Dancer
05-11-03, 02:25
You're whining that you want no more kamis to drop.

thx

REMUS
05-11-03, 03:41
Originally posted by Maximilian
That I was a looser and didnt deserve better. I dont go around and whine about that people was being to able to do MC5 with the glass. I wasnt there then. I play as the game is and try to perfect my skills rather than whine so much on this forum that this game turns to starwars galaxies

/ Max

perfect my skills? have you ever dueled me i think not, go fist your self your attempt at a leveled headed witty/sarcastic remark is quite vomit induceing.

Kamis are not good for high level people they are the perfect leveling tool, if they made them drop like the Strange book or any other lv3 implant then they would be perfect, most apus can almost cap most of their spells and at lower levels any apu would fold like even thiner paper!

The way they structured the event ment that only a few high level players could own the cpus which just plaing sucks and how much use are they........ well maybe a spy has a use for them at higher levels and obviously apus but thats it!

StrongSad
05-11-03, 03:56
Jaggeh: Its cool that you give things away...but being a droner it is a lot easier for you to solo things when your not actual in much harm most of the time. For someone who only has something like a combat spy (me) as their main char, there is no way to get things like MC5 rares. Have you even seen a rifle spy at MC5 looting the commander? No. I know KK has to put things into NC for high lvl players who can dedicate 50+ hours a week playing....but for people who have a day job and just cant do that they have really made some good fun things almost unattainable.

and Max: You simply dont want anymore kami drops because it would make yours go down in value. Just like all the people who moaned when MC5 chips were going to be given away in the Halloween contest.

It clearly says in the title..."Another Kami event PLZ!!!"

No one made you read this thread. So go away and stop telling people they are whining.

Maximilian
06-11-03, 00:08
Eh.. I think your whining speak for itself.

I am not gonna get involved in some kind of flamewar here

Nuff said

/ Max