PDA

View Full Version : Location of..

ResurgencE
02-11-03, 07:49
Tiger Blood, Kri'nakh Nightshade, Kri'nakh Mushroom, Crescent Tabs...Need the sector i can find the mobs that drop them, and their level.

Thankee-u.

nonamebrandeggs
02-11-03, 08:02
Kri'nakh Nightshade, Kri'nakh Mushroom are found in the Swampcaves, the others were found inside Laurent Hoverbots which no longer can be found. They were part of a storyline that Granite (Uber story dude) made up, but unfortunatly KK are picky little bastids and wont let him work unless he lives in Germany...

Richard Slade
02-11-03, 08:09
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Kri'nakh Nightshade, Kri'nakh Mushroom are found in the Swampcaves, the others were found inside Laurent Hoverbots which no longer can be found. They were part of a storyline that Granite (Uber story dude) made up, but unfortunatly KK are picky little bastids and wont let him work unless he lives in Germany...

That's friggin' stupid
Get Granite a job damnit!
Or well let's all just give RP an honorable earthing
and call NC Sci-fi CS instead...
Oh that means I'm getting the fuck out in that case to btw.

ResurgencE
02-11-03, 08:34
Im assuming the swamp caves are located in I.03.

As for the other drugs which were to be found in the hoverbots, have they been permanently taken out of the game?

nonamebrandeggs
02-11-03, 09:35
AFAIK KK are not aloud to use the Laurents as they are part of Granites storyline... they are still in the game and spawnable by GM.

Archeus
02-11-03, 10:15
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
AFAIK KK are not aloud to use the Laurents as they are part of Granites storyline... they are still in the game and spawnable by GM.

Just spawn the things with different names.

Omnituens
02-11-03, 10:39
good idea

spawn with the stats and model of a roach but drop the loot of a laurent

and localise it entirely in my apt :p

Candaman
02-11-03, 12:27
I got some Tigers Blood :D

Zu (Pluto)
02-11-03, 15:29
Tigers Blood is not dropped by any mob. If you want it, you'll have to buy it from Runners. If you are serious about it, speak to members of the Black Dragons. Some of us can get it. And we also supply some of our allies.

Zu

PS. I have some samples for sale on Pluto. If you want a regular supply, you'll have to arrange it with us.

Candaman
02-11-03, 15:59
don't buy it off zu she doesn't cut it with the rite stuff so her product is less pure.

oh and btw i have some for sale

Rizzy
02-11-03, 16:01
I wish rare drugs were clonable again :D

Mr_Snow
02-11-03, 16:15
Originally posted by Zu (Pluto)
Tigers Blood is not dropped by any mob. If you want it, you'll have to buy it from Runners. If you are serious about it, speak to members of the Black Dragons. Some of us can get it. And we also supply some of our allies.

Zu

PS. I have some samples for sale on Pluto. If you want a regular supply, you'll have to arrange it with us.

I wish it was like that on Uranus if there was something vaguely rp related I probably wouldnt of left

Peeping Tom
02-11-03, 16:36
wow tiger blood for sale ? meh want some.. if the price arent tooo high
K4F