PDA

View Full Version : Cops in PP

Marzola
02-11-03, 02:49
I know it's been brought up before, but why does KK have to wait for DOY untill the cops are removed from PP? Why can't they just do it in a patch and delete the spawn points for them? They're really getting on my nervs! every time I want to find a quick fight, it gets ruined by those damn cops! Even if i bring it in further the cops can still shoot peopel. PP is one of the few places you can get a quick fight going on. Yeah, I know PP fights are lame most of the time with zone hopping, but it's still one of the few places to go for a fight. I'm tired of killing my enemie and getting killed by a cop, then to have the other person come back and say "yOu SuXorZ I pWNzoR j00 LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!" when you really got killed by a fucking cop!

ZoneVortex
02-11-03, 03:48
True dat.

PLEEEEASE REMOOOOVE COPBOTTTSSSS FROOOOOM PEEPPPPPPERRR PAARRRRRKKKK

SovKhan
02-11-03, 06:53
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - homophobic ]

-Demon-
02-11-03, 14:33
Yes thats true, but which ones are the 'used' by people the most?

The enterance(Plaza3, etc) ones which will still stay even after doy.

It will get better, but I still think it more of the same fights.

Sefran
02-11-03, 14:36
Yes strongly agree. Why do ppl visit PP? To duel each other , to pk etc...until a cop blows ur ass sky high...Easy to remove so PLZ remove em KK , im sure everybody wants them G O N E in pp....(every pp sector, its a crime sector and still cops are waiting to nail u from every corner u go)

Remove and make much ppl happy :D

Viduus[JBX]
02-11-03, 16:16
Go to Industrial -- just outside of PP3 and no Cops....

Mr_Snow
02-11-03, 16:23
Personally I dont think they should remove copbots from PP completely just make less and less of them as you go further into PP to simulate the law being less and less powerful as you go further into PP and away from plaza, but thats roleplay and nobody cares about that so it would also stop lamers from exploting the zoneline into plaza and and would encourage fighting in PP2 or 3.

greendonkeyuk
02-11-03, 18:10
Originally posted by Viduus[JBX]

good luck findin another person there to fight with. unless its arranged between you, but you can do that anywhere!

Mumblyfish
02-11-03, 18:10
I reckon CopBots should stay. The place is low on law enforcement, but NCPD still monitors it, since it's just outside of Plaza. It'd be nice if in PP1 CopBots were on every corner, but by the time you got to PP3, you'd be lucky if you saw one guarding a GenRep.

stalked monkey
02-11-03, 18:12
Heh. Yeah. PP Two? Three? Whats that?
I mean come on people.
Move like all the copbots from everywhere else in PP to the PP1-Plaza entrance so it would keep lamos from zone hopping. And it wouldnt really keep you from killing them, I know from experience. I stood RIGHT NEXT to a copbot, had someone come up to me, kill me with a pistol, and run off without the copbot doing anything.

Heavyporker
03-11-03, 17:22
Keep coppies in Pepper Park One by the first level and by the zone border from Plaza Three, but nearly none on the second level and the zone into Pepper Park Two.

Not everyone wants copbots gone from Pepper Park, fool.

El Barto
03-11-03, 17:25
I think its to do with the story line, thats why they are not removing them yet and waiting for the Dome of York release. Not that it is going to be released cos its a hoax.

Original monk
03-11-03, 17:27
in beta4 pepper park was a feared place amongst noobs, every "thug" guy went there to show off he's new weapons, like the crazy storm-lasers, so everyone was weilding there precieus gun and regularly small duels occured,

now try weilding youre gun in PP :/ ya get ripped apart by 3 copbots, actually now that i think about it : over all times i think that 98% of my dead where copbotrelated in PP lol

so please:
its supposed to be a red light district dominated by criminals, pimps and ho's, dealers and more of that dangerous people: PP is supposed to be dangerous: because you can get killed by GANGSTERS over there, its not supposed to be dangerous because you can get killed by copbots over there LOL

REZURRECT pepperpark:REMOVE ALL COPBOTS FROM PP1

Jesterthegreat
03-11-03, 17:28
not removing them... re posting / re positioning them because of DoY threat?

bollocks... DoY and Anarchy Breed are launching offensives... mutants are armed and roaming the wastes. there is threat enough to repost the damned copbots!

Heavyporker
03-11-03, 17:35
nope, keep copbots in pepper park, diminished presence aye, but still present.

Otherwise all the shops up and leave, and the public grs in PP never get used. Thats the way things are.

Tsunami are crap at giving "protection", and the public GRs aren't good enough in pulling someone back together in time to give them a chance to defend themselves if someone camps the GR.

Copbots stays... at the P3-PP1 zone line and inside the A&W shop and in the PP1 medicare and in the PP3 GR and and the PP3 A&W.

ezza
03-11-03, 18:03
remove them they spoil the fun, though i prefere to fight in PP3 thats a decent place and the copbots aint in the way, just the one on top by the secret BD entrance then another in the A&W shop down the ramp.

id rather see them gone, but now and them maybe have CA guards(maybe with some runners-something the CA faction counciller would organise)to come and clean the thug elements off the streets for the law abiding citizens now and again

03-11-03, 18:11
Then anti-city factions need to be removed from the inner city areas at the same time :-) (which I believe is also due to occur when DoY arrives)

ezza
03-11-03, 18:15
Originally posted by 5150
Then anti-city factions need to be removed from the inner city areas at the same time :-) (which I believe is also due to occur when DoY arrives)

as long as city admin dont think they can parade around my home turf then im happy about that(im black dragon so thats should tell you where my home area is;) )

Marzola
04-11-03, 01:45
GOD DAMNIT I'M SICK OF THESE FUCKING COPS
I just lost a battle I easily could have won but no, those fuckign cops had to shoot me! PP isn't a place for noobs. If you think they should stay your a carebear who stays in fucking plaza all day. The cops are easily exploitable. All you need to do is get behind a cop and you can heal up to full health and what can the person attacking do? Get shot by the cop? It's the ones at the zone border that are the bigest problem. Put them in p3 ffs

joran420
04-11-03, 01:56
yeah it sucks chasing marzola ouytta the zone only to get slaughtered by a cop bot cause u were poisoning him

Marzola
04-11-03, 02:09
Originally posted by joran420
yeah it sucks chasing marzola ouytta the zone only to get slaughtered by a cop bot cause u were poisoning him

Keep it ingame man, I don't go talking shit about your fighting on the forums, so don't go talking about mine.

joran420
04-11-03, 02:12
im just playing man u always kick meh ass anyway :p

rubaduckythug
13-11-03, 02:20
All you storeyline folowing carebears should really just go read a disney book or somthing, you sit there and argue that the copbots should stay in pp or mabey even put more becuase your n00b researcher alt has to travle through there somtimes to get somthing outta your pp2 apt. PP should should be lawless, nothing but a crime ridden place with belts lying everywhere, n00bs dont like it cuase they have no business there but to those gamers who have been playing for a while its a good place to go pvp with otheres who want to as well, and dont say theres tons of places to go like MB for instance, why have to GR to the wastelands for a damn fight? when you dont have to travle out there to do your tradskilling. your safe in plaza so just stay there ok... oh and kk plz hurry up with doy or wut not and get the copbots outta pp they ruin all the fun :(

Marzola
13-11-03, 02:23
Wow, some bumped a thread of mine! I feel special now :D

DarkPhoenix
13-11-03, 03:21
I dont think we should have to wait until DOY to get the CBs removed. I want them gone NOW. They are such a pain in the ass and only add to the problem of zone huggers.

Callash
13-11-03, 03:22
Nice Threadbump o_O

Anyway, yeah. They will get removed with the next Retailpatch. :rolleyes:

ezza
13-11-03, 03:23
Originally posted by Callash
Nice Threadbump o_O

Anyway, yeah. They will get removed with the next Retailpatch. :rolleyes:

for real or you messing your :rolleyes: kinda confused me a bit:lol: easily done:p

DarkPhoenix
13-11-03, 03:24
Already answered...

EDIT: BTW Callash, did you get me e-mail?

Callash
13-11-03, 03:24
Originally posted by ezza
for real or you messing your :rolleyes: kinda confused me a bit:lol: easily done:p
For real :)

ezza
13-11-03, 03:26
Originally posted by Callash
For real :)

ahh cool things are looking good, copbot removal, and some new tanky weapons on the testserver soon, its starting to look good for the near future

wolfwood
13-11-03, 03:31
WHY ARE THERE EVEN COPS IN AN "ANARCHY" ZONE

Ascension
13-11-03, 18:19
Originally posted by Viduus[JBX]

Yeah but Fightin in PP 1 is like Plaza 1 tradeskilling..

Hard to break tradition;)