PDA

View Full Version : Droner PA - Sorta

LTA
01-11-03, 20:48
Ok instead of actuall body armour how about just giving droners a rare helmet (that appears as a model like pa on the char) that basically acts as a Interface :D
I think it's easier than offering armours of this that n the other and it basically helps the droners rig. Make the design look like a proper headset (kinda like them old vr ones or something) and have it boost wpw/rcl and int as its dealing with a mind interface, mebbe the negs can just be some con nerf as your seperating mind and body (body cannot live without the mind :p)

well something like that anyway... us droners need something o_O

FuzzyDuck
01-11-03, 20:51
I don't exactly agree with your post however, yes droners need something, I built a Particle Nemesis and Punisher from my parts and decided to level up my resser to use them, however I just got bored. PA might perk me up though.

PAY ATTENTION - THERE ARE ACTUALLY SOME DRONERS OUT THERE !!!!!!!11eleven

Sefran
01-11-03, 20:53
First fix the drone bugs , then more ppl might trying it. I got bored of the bugs that occured trying drones... a shame really was fun.

Mr_Snow
01-11-03, 20:56
Droners are only uncommon one uranus and saturn because of multiple alts for tradeskillers and such but on one character servers there are more droners because they can be used in opwrs where pistol spies cant and rifle spies can but go splat easy and yes something should be done for droners and that idea is as good as any.

JiNxY
02-11-03, 02:12
gotta say i dont agree with Mr_snow at all on that last statement ^^

theres is more droners on multi char servers as you have free slots to make a character that is not the best (ie monk) but you can go to it for a change, where as on 1 slot servers people want a good character so will not go for a droner.....

and rifle and pistol spies are more usefull in an op fight IMHO.

anyway. i think whatever it is droners get. it should give a hack bonus aswell, as droners are MEANT to be hackers.. hacking is 0.9% HCK and 0.1% RCL.

i think the riggers dream and interface should also give hack..

Omnituens
02-11-03, 02:16
i was thinking some sort of backpack, like mobile radar station-come-lunchbox thing the army uses