PDA

View Full Version : Nobody wants you to save our souls!

Tazo
01-11-03, 20:41
lately, next to nerfthreads, whinethreads, ingame-flamethreads and doythreads, another thing bugs the hell outta me.

if you found a game other that neocron that you find enjoyable, then by all means, tell us. do a thread "<game xyz> is amazing!" with the content why you find it so cool. and if you are fed up with neocron and leave for another game, swg, FFXI or what ever, do your leaving thread if you must, state why you are gone and leave.

thats the point. LEAVE! it seems to be cool lately to stay in the forums as long as possible to pester all threads with "hah you idiots are still playing this dump? play <game xyz> already, its soo much better blah blah blah". now seriously, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, FFS?! we are not stupid, and as long as we enjoy neocron, why cant you just LET US?! did MJS get your pregnant or something, or why do you guys keep trying to verbally ruin this game for others just because it isnt enjoyable for you anymore? if you think that <game xyz> is better than neocron, then go ahead and play it. maybe write your thread that it rules and thats it. if people read your post, maybe they will try the game out, too. but i can guaran-damn-tee you that nobody will leave NC and join SWG or FFXI or EVE or WTFEVER just because you post "NC SUCKS <GAME XYZ> RULEZ!!!!QQQ!!!!" in every thread you can find.

Shadow Dancer
01-11-03, 20:42
Yea I know what's up with that? I didn't hang around the UO boards calling everyone losers for playing UO instead of XYZ, after I quit. pffttt

Tazo
01-11-03, 21:11
besides, this (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79943) still applies. it is just BS to generalize games like this. tastes are different. geez, we cant even agree on a common way to play the game (rp, pvp, carebear, pk, events, no events...), how the hell are we supposed to agree on a common GAME?!

Shadow Dancer
01-11-03, 21:13
Also another thing that annoys me is GGS. Grass Greener Syndrome.

People are so quick to flock to the "new thing" and say "OMG THIS GAME BLOWS AWAY NC YOU CAN DO THIS THIS AND THAT".

Bleh

Tazo
01-11-03, 21:15
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Also another thing that annoys me is GGS. Grass Greener Syndrome.

People are so quick to flock to the "new thing" and say "OMG THIS GAME BLOWS AWAY NC YOU CAN DO THIS THIS AND THAT".

Bleh
lol yeah :D

so far, we survived eve online, the new daoc expansion, the new ao expansion, swg... did i forget some? dont matter. point is, everytime something new comes out, everyone is like "HAH SAY YOUR PRAYERS KK", and in the end, NCs customer count doesnt seem to drop at all.

sparrowtm
01-11-03, 21:28
You forgot Planetside. How could you forget about Planetside. :rolleyes:

Mumblyfish
01-11-03, 21:37
I know I won't forget Planetside. Granted, I didn't leave Neocron for it, but I wasted 25 quid just to stutter around a huge map and occasionally crash. Or, if I was lucky, the game would just freeze until I was killed. The fun I had...

Genty
01-11-03, 21:40
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Yea I know what's up with that? I didn't hang around the UO boards calling everyone losers for playing UO instead of XYZ, after I quit. pffttt

Thats because UO was and still is a hell of a good game. If it was not for UO I would'nt be here.

Originally posted by Tazo
so far, we survived eve online, the new daoc expansion, the new ao expansion, swg... did i forget some? dont matter. point is, everytime something new comes out, everyone is like "HAH SAY YOUR PRAYERS KK", and in the end, NCs customer count doesnt seem to drop at all.

Well, it does'nt drop because of new games anyway :D

Furion
01-11-03, 22:29
......NCs customer count doesnt seem to drop at all.

wtf are u smoking man? have u even LOOKED at the player count on the different servers lately? they go as low as 30 sometimes.... 30!!!!! its a Mmorpg... its not exactly massive when theres less people on one server then on a average tribes 2 server.......

Darth Slayer
01-11-03, 22:49
Well said Tazo you are 100 % correct.
Have a cookie.....:D
Oath I sex joo.......:D

TheDuckMan
01-11-03, 23:28
I agree, ppl doing that pisses me off almost as much as people that log on to neocron and say there drunk. I am like wtf, how can you press the damn button to turn on your comp when your drunk. "Having a half a can of beer isnt being drunk kid" is what i am thinkin.

icarium
02-11-03, 02:32
i suppose the real question here is, why do you care? if they want to spout rubbish (in your opinion) then just ignore them

although i do vaguely remember mods saying forum accounts would be banned immediately on account cancellation, or is that just after a leaving thread?

icarium
02-11-03, 02:33
Originally posted by TheDuckMan
I agree, ppl doing that pisses me off almost as much as people that log on to neocron and say there drunk. I am like wtf, how can you press the damn button to turn on your comp when your drunk. "Having a half a can of beer isnt being drunk kid" is what i am thinkin.

quite easily, my m8 is sat here pissed as several lords playing call of duty =) he can barely walk but his mouse action seems to be ok :p

evs
02-11-03, 05:54
lately, next to nerfthreads, whinethreads, ingame-flamethreads and doythreads, another thing bugs the hell outta me.

if you found a game other that neocron that you find enjoyable, then by all means, tell us. do a thread "<game xyz> is amazing!" with the content why you find it so cool. and if you are fed up with neocron and leave for another game, swg, FFXI or what ever, do your leaving thread if you must, state why you are gone and leave.

thats the point. LEAVE! it seems to be cool lately to stay in the forums as long as possible to pester all threads with "hah you idiots are still playing this dump? play <game xyz> already, its soo much better blah blah blah". now seriously, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, FFS?! we are not stupid, and as long as we enjoy neocron, why cant you just LET US?! did MJS get your pregnant or something, or why do you guys keep trying to verbally ruin this game for others just because it isnt enjoyable for you anymore? if you think that <game xyz> is better than neocron, then go ahead and play it. maybe write your thread that it rules and thats it. if people read your post, maybe they will try the game out, too. but i can guaran-damn-tee you that nobody will leave NC and join SWG or FFXI or EVE or WTFEVER just because you post "NC SUCKS <GAME XYZ> RULEZ!!!!QQQ!!!!" in every thread you can find

point is - no1 really gives a flying fuck what you think

Tazo
02-11-03, 14:58
stop clicking on my threads and add me to your ignore list (http://forum.neocron.com/member2.php?s=&action=addlist&userlist=ignore&userid=11172) then. st00pid :rolleyes:

Celt
02-11-03, 15:04
Tazo I agree with you on everything but the server numbers staying the same.

They arent, they are slowly but steadily in decline.

msdong
02-11-03, 15:30
Originally posted by Furion
wtf are u smoking man? have u even LOOKED at the player count on the different servers lately?.......

maybe he refers on standart european timezone.
if you look at this numbers its pretty constant.

Furion
02-11-03, 15:43
Originally posted by msdong
maybe he refers on standart european timezone.
if you look at this numbers its pretty constant.

can you please explain what you mean by this? because im european,, but i play on all times of day, but the numbers arent even half as high as they were a year ago. i remember the good old days where i could see 500 - 600 ppl on at peak times (pluto)....

now i guess the servers couldnt even support that many people without massive lag :rolleyes:

msdong
02-11-03, 16:14
Originally posted by Furion
can you please explain what you mean by this? because im european,, but i play on all times of day, but the numbers arent even half as high as they were a year ago. i remember the good old days where i could see 500 - 600 ppl on at peak times (pluto)....
was that before Saturn have numbers around 300 all the time ???

numbers of all players is pretty constant but its devided among the servers ...

icarium
02-11-03, 16:29
Originally posted by evs
point is - no1 really gives a flying fuck what you think

lol

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]

i resisted the urge to put that.

anyway we dont want to ignore you, reading your posts makes us feel better about ourselves :)

Tazo
02-11-03, 18:52
Originally posted by icarium
anyway we dont want to ignore you, reading your posts makes us feel better about ourselves :)
well if you need an ego boost, why dont you go PK some n00bs or something... would fit you more

icarium
02-11-03, 22:20
well if you need an ego boost, why dont you go PK some n00bs or something... would fit you more

really? and on what are you basing that judgement? if i have cash and see a n00b i give em 10k lol never pkd anyone in the entire time i have played NC :)

damn i feel better about myself again ;)

Tazo
02-11-03, 23:21
Originally posted by icarium
damn i feel better about myself again ;)
thats what im talking about. if you need an ego boost by looking down on others, you should go PK n00bs.

or you could just go after words and not who posts them but nah, that would require a brain bigger than a hazelnut.

n00b pk...

Stigmata
02-11-03, 23:37
evs = troll ?

http://www.grammytique.com/Items2/Assets2/Thumbs2/LL45.jpg

oh and Tazo i could not agree more, there are far too many cocks still hanging around that should of fucked off when they quit the game.

i could lidt them but then i will get hamered by nid

Andy

evs
03-11-03, 02:49
no im not a troll
speak my mind yes, but not a troll at all.

main point is that 1 person says whinges and says nerf
next guy then whinges at the 1st guy

and it perpetuates and gets pretty stupid

tazo regularly comes out with borderline flaming comments and often is plain wrong in my book, which is why i enjoy reading the posts he makes.

different opinion is a breath of fresh air, whether i agree or not.

J. Folsom
03-11-03, 14:33
I have to agree, even though I'm technically just hanging around here and not playing NC, in fact I've returned to the game I used to play before I played NC (Which is all I'll say about it :P).

But anyway, if I wanted to see all those other games, I'd just go to their forums, not here.

icarium
03-11-03, 20:21
thats what im talking about. if you need an ego boost by looking down on others, you should go PK n00bs.

or you could just go after words and not who posts them but nah, that would require a brain bigger than a hazelnut.

n00b pk...

and again :D

i would debate with you, but i have absolutely no respect for the validity of anything you have to say, so what would be the point?

however i do believe you should be able to post what you like. so do carry on :)