retr0n
01-11-03, 01:25
OK, i've just been playing neocron as usual today, got fatal and
when i tried to relog i got a message "Accout expired".... WTF!! i
haven't canceled my account... what is this? anybody else got
this ever and are my chars now deleted?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ka0s^
01-11-03, 01:38
has ur credit card been declined? thats normally why u get aacount expired. Id check to see if this months payment has completed. and no its not for ever :)

retr0n
01-11-03, 01:52
nope my credit card is just fine, has worked for a while & i have
cash on that account so i see no reason for it to be credit card issue
but hey, you never know... i have not receieved any email from
worldpay ever about billing so i don't really know

Shujin
01-11-03, 01:53
dont worry ur chars stay there up to 6 months before being deleted i think. at least that was what i was told when my acc expired and i wasnt able to get a cc to use ( before i had my own ) for a while

retr0n
01-11-03, 02:03
sweet =) hopefully i will be able to resolve this issue quickly
i really want to lvl my spy :)

Kenjuten
01-11-03, 02:28
This sort of thing happens when your subscription is at the period where it refreshes itself... least, that's what I understand O_o

It'll be fixed soon, I think.

GambitFlame
01-11-03, 04:27
Originally posted by Shujin
dont worry ur chars stay there up to 6 months before being deleted i think. at least that was what i was told when my acc expired and i wasnt able to get a cc to use ( before i had my own ) for a while

I think its actually 3 months before the entries are deleted from the database :)

NS_CHROME54
01-11-03, 04:52
Originally posted by GambitFlame
I think its actually 3 months before the entries are deleted from the database :)

this is true, it's only 3 months

Danae
01-11-03, 05:03
Email us with your account name - account@neocron.com

Shujin
01-11-03, 07:01
Originally posted by GambitFlame
I think its actually 3 months before the entries are deleted from the database :) was only off by half of the original number ;]

extract
01-11-03, 09:01
well depends....if it was a trial account that never initially got paid...youre chars are lost forever(not deleted) but theres no way to reactivate that account....I know as this happened to me...as for the character deletion....a source once told me theyve never done a database clean(never deleted chars) and the 3 month rule is also shite...it might be theyre standard...but they arent following it....look up the name tobas on saturn thats my trial account that never got activated....its over 8 months old...and hes still in there