PDA

View Full Version : Kk: Nerf Trade-nc!

pix
01-11-03, 01:17
I'm so sick of all the people spamming trade-nc with utterly crap nobody cares about. I've muted all other channels for this reason but since I like to trade things every now and then I sometimes leave trade-nc unmuted.

PLEASE do something about the spam in this channel. Limit it so that you can only say one line every 5 min or something like that. If people want to talk about stupid things they can do it elsewhere.

Harch
01-11-03, 01:20
Spam is like dickheads. You cant get rid of one without the other... And getting rid of nc-trade will just spoil it for others. Besides, the channel was realy created so that spammers would spam there and not on ZONE so much. Just mute the channel, it ant hard...

Rezod
01-11-03, 01:23
Originally posted by Harch
... the channel was realy created so that spammers would spam there and not on ZONE so much. Just mute the channel, it ant hard...

Trade was supposed to remove the trade from zone and leave spam in zone and other channels

besides a higher time limit for the msgs in trade channel is an good idea

pix
01-11-03, 01:26
I like to do rares-trading when I construct or research, but I don't have time to check every single line if there's people spamming the channel. That's the problem. I ignore them but there's new people spawning up every night.

And as for not spamming the zone, well, they spam local in medcare way more then trade-nc so the introduction of the new channels didn't really solve that problem.

The way I see it, the trade channels where created for trading announcements and not talking with your buddies in, there's plenty of other channels to do that.

Edit: Some of my NC history: I played beta and then 1 month retail. Ended my account because I got sick of all the dickheads in this community. Now history repeats itself, the thing that annoys me most about this game are things like this. KK, if you can't get normal people to play this game, atleast change the game so that they can't ruin the experience for other players.