PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite FATAL?

ericdraven
31-10-03, 23:41
Just happened on Saturn. o_O

The so called infamous "opening door and seeing someone synching in the elevator" - fatal runtime error. :p

http://members.aon.at/eric.draven/fatal.jpg

I am sure you got some nice FRE pics as well.. show us! :)

{MD}GeistDamnit
31-10-03, 23:45
I dont got a pic, but I just LOVE it when I fatal while I'm standing doing nothing :/

oh oh..... or the one where I fatal while getting blasted in an op war :rolleyes:

Rade
31-10-03, 23:46
I prefer the ones that happen out of no particular reason in the
middle of pepper park.

Jest
31-10-03, 23:47
My favorite fatals are when I check the City Com. Man I swear I'm at like a 30% crash rate when checking those things. I just cringe when I see the flashing email notice on my screen because I know I am going to have to use one of those cursed machines.

sparrowtm
31-10-03, 23:57
Originally posted by Jest
I just cringe when I see the flashing email notice on my screen because I know I am going to have to use one of those cursed machines.

:lol: So true.

Strathus
01-11-03, 00:10
my favorates are by far the one when ur just about to go into battle

"ready guys? 3 2 1 G- Fatal Error"

or the good old just when the enemies arrive after w8ing for a looong time

"ok here they come! aim and Sh-Fatal Error"

Sefran
01-11-03, 00:11
Same like strathus and wake up dead :/ *sigh*
Is it just me or does the game crash more often lately? o_O

DarkPhoenix
01-11-03, 00:39
My favorite is while im waiting the tens seconds to EXIT the game

or

2 seconds after i ALT-F4 out. o_O

FuzzyDuck
01-11-03, 01:18
My favourite?

My 5 Slot Crahn Holy Fatal Runtime Error - all stats 120%.

Perhaps I'll get out photoshop and make something interesting :angel: .

Shadow Dancer
01-11-03, 01:28
Here I got a favorite one. I was in a heated MINI op war battle. It was me, 2 pistol PE clanmates, and 2 ppu clanmates. We were fighting against outnumbered odds, but luckily NONE of the enemies were apu so my ppus were moreorless safe. I had managed to take down a ppu. Then I got paralyzed. I popped the drug, targeted the ppu, cast anti-shield, then crashed.

You should have seen my reaction, rofl. I was like "GOD MOTHER @#_&$@*&#)@ GARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" LOL. That's not even the funny part. The funny part is I came back alive and well with full health. For some reason NO one attacked me or was attacking me when I logged back on. wtf. How often does someone fatal in pvp and live? :D :p

massic
01-11-03, 01:30
my favorite fatal was running a 0/2 from TG to NC, got all the way to the ramp leading up to neocron and I FATAL. Come back in a I'm dead with a snake sitting on me.

Tha BeAsT
01-11-03, 07:10
http://beast.jappi.com/Neocron%20Retail%20screen%20shots/owned%202.jpg
i just love it when u zone crash and JUST happen to spawn right next a bunch of mobs when when u re connect....

Rizzy
01-11-03, 07:15
I remember going to an op war, big teams like 20 a side and having spent a good while trying to organise we arrived there. First shots fired and bamn, all but a few of our side fatal / synch and about half of theirs do too. All I got to see in my constant synch was about 10 of theirs raping 17 of ours that were standing still and the 3 that were able to move.

SorkZmok
01-11-03, 07:15
We got an "Op hacked" message, so we all genrep to the UG, kill 2 ppl down there. Then we all get ready to exit the UG, everyones ready, we all go outside and *blam* i crash.
NC crashes, my puter crashes, i can't log back in on none of my alts for about 10 minutes. Then i finally log back in, get rezzed and the fights over. We won although no one though that might happen. And i missed it! Completely! AAAArgh :mad:

//Ring\\
01-11-03, 11:29
my fav fatal.. hmm tough one had so many..

oh yea

going over to tg for another good day of crackhead killing in my rhino, just as i spot one running like a crazy psycho for his life and i chase him madly while my turreter starts filling him

DIE U TG WHO- fatal

lgoged back in to find that my rhino wasnt even in sight, thx to the bug that let ya steal other peoples vehicles i never saw it again either
the best part was when i heard a wird voice saying DESTROY!!! i looked up and the familiar sight of a hoverbitch belly greeted me along with a +10 gigaherz laserbeamblast 0.o

MjukisDjur
01-11-03, 11:32
* opening doors while running forward
* dropping stuff on other stuff in gogo
* zoning to p2

Basically the times I get FRE :P

//Ring\\
01-11-03, 11:36
my fav fatal.. hmm tough one had so many..

oh yea

going over to tg for another good day of crackhead killing in my rhino, just as i spot one running like a crazy psycho for his life and i chase him madly while my turreter starts filling him

DIE U TG WHO- fatal

lgoged back in to find that my rhino wasnt even in sight, thx to the bug that let ya steal other peoples vehicles i never saw it again either
the best part was when i heard a wird voice saying DESTROY!!! i looked up and the familiar sight of a hoverbitch belly greeted me along with a +10 gigaherz laserbeamblast 0.o

dr.fish
01-11-03, 13:21
i was making my way to TG from nc with my PE, it was the fith try since i had met 5 replicants, lost a few hovertechs etc..
i was getting pretty angry and on the last trip i was almost there but a grim was blocking the road, so i got for another way through the montains( never do that) suddently zone, crash, when i come back i was in a dead end with 5 replicants and a grim persecutor that had wasted me :mad:

i decided to do this trip when i had 15 more lvls.

( i love to hear the ring u get when u gain a lvl while u are hacking too, generally means u lvled constitution and u'll be dead in a sec :) )

‡ Stormlord ‡
01-11-03, 13:37
The best thingy is if u run from Plaza3 to PepperPark1 some more times on and back and u CRASH inside PepperPark1 due to synchronizing... ...you log back... ...dead man lying... ...belt hacked... :p

Cruzbroker
01-11-03, 14:33
Was gonna mention that Storm :)

Had a good day loming (yeah, bored to death), after hours I finally get all done, then something else to do/test .. FRE..
also those passing easy mob -> fre -> dead..

japata
01-11-03, 14:37
Originally posted by DarkPhoenix
My favorite is while im waiting the tens seconds to EXIT the game

or

2 seconds after i ALT-F4 out. o_O

Hmm...
F, 4, T, A and L... does that mean *gasp* ALT-F4 = F4TAL! The leet error! Oh no! :)

ino
01-11-03, 19:31
Favourite hate fatal is going in to caves with a team krasch.. come back everyone is dead ress do the cave go out fre! crash everyone is dead ress yet again, go back in guess what fre! crasch come back the sync thingy where you get 50 hlt 0 in all stats reconnect everyone is dead ress :)

And I got a total wierdness sync once where I synced from tg to th.. sync in to TG, sync becomes a spy in someones app, sync, appear in TH still as a spy sync and then crash :)

Archeus
01-11-03, 19:43
Originally posted by japata
Hmm...
F, 4, T, A and L... does that mean *gasp* ALT-F4 = F4TAL! The leet error! Oh no! :)

:lol:

Two favorites.

1. MB GR'ing in. Nearly always if there was people camping the GR I would fatal.

2. Gaya mines, trying to leave. I would always crash trying to leave that I eventually found that running into a corner to zone stopped it. No idea why.

NS_CHROME54
01-11-03, 20:03
2 favs

1) Step 1 - Go into Subway, Step 2 - Fatal, Step 3 - Log back in at outzone subway station

2) Step 1 - Hunt warbot, Step 2 - Nearly Kill Warbot, - Step 3 - Fatal, Step 4 - log back in dead

Ofcourse there was this one time me another guy were hunting in f08, i fataled and he died. i logged back in to find him dead and 2 nearly dead warbots right there. i got 3 psi core parts from that!