PDA

View Full Version : Hey KK, is it so hard to say....

RayBob
31-10-03, 18:22
"To all runners, we are aware of the lag problems on Pluto and are working hard to resolve the problem. We hope to have an update soon. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience."

As customers, do we not deserve this simple courtesy?

shend
31-10-03, 18:38
rofl,

if they have to apologize for evry little bit of inconvenience,bug , lag etc they will have to triple their staff.:lol: :lol: :lol:

they'd better spend their time on other stuff,like DOY:p

Jesterthegreat
31-10-03, 18:42
what a pointless post... O_o

Xin
31-10-03, 18:56
And why do you want them to lie?:lol:

Jesterthegreat
31-10-03, 18:57
rofl!

just leave kk to do whatever they are doin (WORK hopefully)

Houser
31-10-03, 18:59
Bleh, more of this DoY stuff. When will you people ever learn......

Oath
31-10-03, 19:58
As it was pointed out in the 'omg uranus is lagging!!111111' posts, try to remember that the lag is accross all servers.

Uranus and Pluto are bad yeah, but probably just as bad as the others.

Shit happens, though i agree it'd be nice for KK to say, 'We're dealing with it'.

Nm i r just as sexy with or without lag.

t0tt3
31-10-03, 20:02
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
what a pointless post... O_o

Your or his hmmm
You point out that his post is pointless well aint yours even more pointless and by all mean MY post is really pointless of pointing at your pointless post about pointlessness

Sorry for posting my pointless post :(

Tratos
31-10-03, 20:05
Originally posted by t0tt3
Your or his hmmm
You point out that his post is pointless well aint yours even more pointless and by all mean MY post is really pointless of pointing at your pointless post about pointlessness

Sorry for posting my pointless post :(

Mmmaaannnnnn your post is pointless....

but anyway, the lag is a bit of a git atm :( hoipfully itll get sorted.

~T

t0tt3
31-10-03, 20:07
Originally posted by Tratos
Mmmaaannnnnn your post is pointless....

but anyway, the lag is a bit of a git atm :( hoipfully itll get sorted.

~T

:rolleyes: I said my post was pointless doh! Pointing out to you to? Shit I am hopless :( :eek:

zAo
31-10-03, 21:55
wait if they triple their staff of 0 people working on the problem theres still 0 people! i dont think they really care about the lag :( bu i do:)

FuzzyDuck
31-10-03, 22:50
Originally posted by RayBob
"To all runners, we are aware of the lag problems on Pluto and are working hard to resolve the problem. We hope to have an update soon. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience."

As customers, do we not deserve this simple courtesy?

I saw this and thought it was Nid or someone that posted it (I'm on a slow connection so it takes a while for avatars to load up) and I thought;

"Wow, nice to know, at least they recognise we have a problem and they acknowledge our existence."

how devestated I was.

Dostan'Ilindith
31-10-03, 23:00
its all a part of keeping the customers happy, a mixture of lies and half truths, stop the lawsuits coming in.

tut tut KK

Marx
31-10-03, 23:10
Most of the people that whine about stuff like this haven't even been through half the entertainment.

:rolleyes:

It grows on you, honest!

t0tt3
01-11-03, 23:49
Originally posted by Dostan'Ilindith
its all a part of keeping the customers happy, a mixture of lies and half truths, stop the lawsuits coming in.

tut tut KK

lol I bet a dime that you are from USA lawsuits wonderland :p