PDA

View Full Version : Is this the community forum or the brainport?

WebShock
31-10-03, 14:14
Shouldnt gripes, moans and whining about how this particular thing sucks and that particular thing is unbalanced be sent to the brainport?

I mean, this is the forum where people who might be interested in Neocron come to see what the community is like.

What kind of impression are you going to get about the game when the main forum is full of gripes, bitches and moans about how this and that is unbalanced. I never really understood it. I, for one, come to the forum to see some of the comedy and other INTERESTING things that certain members of this community post. But lately, i cant be bothered to come here.

All i see if people complaining about something or other people pointing out how this and that sucks.

Come on all, it's to the point where I would suggest KK opened up a forum called gripes or bugs that irk you and closed to it to people who arent registered with the forum. If there is a forum for this kind of interaction, then please have the mods start moving threads to their respective locations. If you moved all the "i hate this about this game" threads, i bet this main forum would be half dead.

It seems that the same topics are debated over and over. I'm sure KK got the idea. If they haven't changed it, guess what, it's their call.

Think about it, who wants to read a 9 page thread that goes on and on about a certain subject? Especially a NEGATIVE subject, most of the posts are negative to your dev team in general. I dont.

KK, please implement something to curb whats going on. I understand that you are a small company and that customer satisfaction is your saving grace. I want to point out the obvious, while customer interaction is what improves this game, it also works against you by turning prospective customers away with all the negativity.

Who wants to read a front forum page that is 75-90% gripes and ideas on how to improve something i'm sure you are already trying to improve.

Flames wont even be acknowledged. So if you have an opinion, please be adult about how you convey your message.

ericdraven
31-10-03, 14:23
They changed the rules a few weeks ago..
Only a few people went to the brainport forum to discuss. Now you can post brainport stuff in this forum (where much more people see it) and it will be moved to the brainport after some days (at least that's what they said :p ).

But you are right, all you see nowadays are nerf threads and the like.