PDA

View Full Version : Why Pluto is dieing

Berzerker
31-10-03, 13:49
I think a lot of peaple like myself, have decided to delete there second or in some cases third accounts. With other games comming out combine with the old bugs that are still in game. Is the reason why I have gone to one account only.

I am having more fun on Saturn with four Chars, than can be had on a one char server. The only thing that was keeping Pluto alive was multible accounts.

deac
31-10-03, 14:08
rawr i want a 3rd account o0o0o but there is no way in hell that im paying another 44$ for it :\

jernau
31-10-03, 14:18
This does make sense. I suspect that a lot of the old-guard who are leaving/have left because of game-fatigue (even if they blame other things ;)) are also taking multiple accounts when they go.

Newer players faced with mature servers will go for a multi-char server if they want that whereas a lot of people went Pluto originally for a clean server but then bought extra accounts so they could have alts.

Berzerker
31-10-03, 14:22
Yeh yur right about game fatigue. I should of mentioned that as well. I din't think of it becouse i'm still having lots of fun on Saturn. Som of my freinds though have left becouse of that. not just the bugs an stuff. Good call.

QuantumDelta
31-10-03, 14:25
One char servers stagnate.

[TgR]KILLER
31-10-03, 14:37
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
One char servers stagnate.

still having fun.. i always played pluto.. just 1 char to care about 1 to level 1 to rp and no shit of not knowing who is who.. gonna stay on pluto till it dies..

Spy<VS>Spy
31-10-03, 16:02
meh what can i say, the bugs pretty much killed it for my clan, the cheating killed it for my clan. the really dumb, slow witted and otherwise 'i cant fix that' mail this guy GM's because i have a friggen attitude also where a problem. i try to mean that in the nicest way. i blame the GM staff equally, they are one entire unit for me personally.

Me and zerk are having fun on the pluto server, even the remnents of legion are porting over...we have all already made like 3,000 charactors anyways...4 more is like nothing. we know every trick in the game, to be an exp or money whore.

and you know what? life is good...dont wanna be a spy, be a monk, need to be poked? your friend logs in to his poker...need to research, use your research charactor...whatever. people leave their belts Every, its like a free implant and rare bazaar in that server...

Honostly too...you people are sheep, saturn is full of sheep, helpless, layed back targets, too used to never specilizing and just switching chars around they dont know what to do with themselves...it is quite frankly easy pickings if we feel in the mood for pvp, select our targets, select our the best charactors to get the type of job done...bam, in out...and hey, if we screw up. we got implants and hackers and whatever we need.

so yeah, pluto was costing me to much money to do what i loved most. PvP...i will NOT be assimilated into some big clan just so i can do shit with one account. so, rock on saturn. i dont know why people keep complaining about pluto...wanting to delete it and crap...hey, if you dont like it, just fricken move. whats the crime? we have the friggen french server, no one plays that and we arnt talking about deleting it...

leave pluto be...let it die. :)

jernau
31-10-03, 16:28
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy
Me and zerk are having fun on the pluto server,

I think you mean Saturn ;)

gizmojack
31-10-03, 16:46
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy

Honostly too...you people are sheep, saturn is full of sheep, helpless, layed back targets, too used to never specilizing and just switching chars around they dont know what to do with themselves...

I'm on Saturn but i only stick to 1 char.

I don't think Saturn players "don't know" what their doing. :cool:

Heavyporker
31-10-03, 18:01
Pluto's far from dying.

I bet you there's more events going on in it. PLUS there's gonna be something huge happening in Neocron City soon.

Plus, Pluto has me, and I'm the biggest guy around :P

Kreb Slyvian
31-10-03, 19:38
If KK was smart they would make all servers single character so that if people really wanted more than one they would have to pay for multiple accounts. They are leaving money on the table here by allowing multiple accounts for free.

Kreb

y544tji
31-10-03, 19:45
they should buy beefy servers 1 for europa and 1 for us

servers that could cope with lots of players with beefy bandwidths also, and all chars and items and stuff transferred to the super servers :O you have to choose which one you want to permanenty transfer to a one time thing

that would be cool i think

Wyked
31-10-03, 20:55
i have way more fun on pluto than i do on saturn. unfortunately the population is low which keeps me on saturn most of the time. If the pluto pop were a as high as saturn i would never leave it.

1 char server >all

Shadow Dancer
31-10-03, 20:57
Originally posted by Wyked
i have way more fun on pluto than i do on saturn. unfortunately the population is low which keeps me on saturn most of the time. If the pluto pop were a as high as saturn i would never leave it.

1 char server >all

That's true. Saturn's pop is the reason I stay. If pluto ever had kickass pop you would find me back on there.

Kreb Slyvian
31-10-03, 21:24
Actually, at the time I login, evening US EST, the populations on both Saturn and Pluto have been pretty close the past few days, a little over 100 on each server, maybe 10 more on Saturn. On the weekends during the day there are more players on Saturn.

Kreb