PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Bash is definitely ON!

Heavyporker
31-10-03, 07:24
Yep, decorations are up and working.

Storyteller queue damn thin, I'm disappointed in you guys .(delmann... come on... thrill us with some live-play novel writing... come on...)

As before, time is on - 6:00pm EST (thats what, 10pm GMT or whatever), it will be in the Crystal Cave south of redrock.

Don't bother going before hand, we have put up some rather clever surveillance countermeasures so pissants can't go in and ruin it.

PE won't need to give out flashlights, that's been taken care of.

Costume rule in effect - PAs or pure black or lurid color combos of clothing.

Bring nothing you TRULY cherish, because there's a lurking story of horror about the place we may have to discover...

Come ready to have a shitload of fun!

Shujin
31-10-03, 07:38
? theres decorations in nc? i seen none

Birkoff
31-10-03, 07:49
Kewl, I'll be at work till 11gmt though, hope its still happening when i get on :)

Hope it goes well HP

AlexStarr
31-10-03, 09:56
The official time for this is at 11 pm GMT (EST is now GMT -5 because DST is no more). You can check it out at this site (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html) to make sure when you're time is exactly. We've worked pretty hard on this and I hope people will enjoy it. And we need more storytellers, so if you are going to be around and feel like it, then drop us a line and we'll add you to the list. I hope to see quite a few people there and have a safe Halloween either way. ;)

Kr3Yc3K
31-10-03, 11:53
hurray.. great.. i dont care because we dont celebrate halloween over here but hurray.. great... hurray.. anyway

Torteth
31-10-03, 11:53
Awww crap, Just realised that I'll be at work when this is on... Oh well, hope it all goes well guys!

*stops trecking out to tag the redrock mine...*

Heavyporker
31-10-03, 16:40
Shujin, there's more to decorate with in Neocron than you think

^ ^

gonna be yummy and spooky.

stalked monkey
31-10-03, 17:00
Sweet :)
Just one thing. I can only wear the 1st PA on my tank, and its white. Should I take the PA off and dye my clothes black, or is there a way to change the PAs?

I dont know any scary stories, sorry :(

Are you going to remove the mobs and stuff too? Cause I know the crystal caves near TH has lots of bats right up front and they poison HARD.

Ascension
31-10-03, 17:01
Cool am gonna go check it out now:D *grabs hovertec*

gizmojack
31-10-03, 17:29
Well that will be saturday at 7.00am for me sheeshhh

Depending on whether i can wake up I'll check it out.

Tratos
31-10-03, 17:43
Decorations? YEY, lol i think i might have to check it out.

~T

Heavyporker
31-10-03, 17:54
Ascention, dont even bother. We have anti-pissant measures in place, and will not be removed until just before the event starts.

Yes, there will be a team to go through and clean out the bats in the first couple rooms.

Dribble Joy
31-10-03, 17:58
10pm? hmm, I will have just got off a coach, and about to get some nosh before going to bed to get up at 5am to go for a nice bit of PT and drill/marching.

Ascension
31-10-03, 18:13
Hmm I sync when i zoned in?:confused: and then got stuck inside sum wall???

But could see inside :D..

I wont say a word:angel:

Tratos
31-10-03, 18:16
im quite looking forward to this, are you gonna decorate the city as well :D would look ace,

~T

PS Ascention take note of my current sig

joran420
31-10-03, 19:36
yay...i'll be at work :(

ahh well se la vie

garyu69
31-10-03, 20:37
I need to get a costume Quick!

Ka0s^
31-10-03, 21:43
this on saturn? and is it multi faction?

garyu69
01-11-03, 01:25
GM's

PLease remove the wall. We want to party.

Barak
01-11-03, 02:58
was pretty fun, nice to see FF where the mature lot they normally are :rolleyes:

Ascension
01-11-03, 03:01
Damn FF started it again:rolleyes: WHO BARRELED?O_o

Tratos
01-11-03, 03:07
awww damn i missed it :(:(:( i got a friggin graphics bug thingie or somthing and cant get neocron to work :(

anyone got screenies of the decorations ? :)

~T

check this (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80731) out and see if you can help me

Temmlin
01-11-03, 03:28
This was a great event and i liked ur stories and the arrangement of the cave was real nice, the way up was hard for everyone and i was happy that i managed to get up and down :).

Even with the spammers in the room the storytellers did great work (the spammers are the reason for KK to do a "Silence" spell as in AO:)). So i didn't got the first story complete so i hope u post it, if noone did screenies (even i didn't took any ^^).

I liked the Second NPC great Text on her :), and even the Stormbot as he killed me twice ^^.

Go on do more like this it's life for this game!!

with kind regards to the team that made this event possible

Isnogud