PDA

View Full Version : Slot enhancers

ichinin
31-10-03, 04:04
I think i just figured out how Slot Enhacers work, i just want confirmation from the rest of you:

Are slot enhancers used once for 1 item or can they be reused? I saw SE's under weapon mods so i assume it's a one time only weapon mod.. but i still got hope that it is more of a tool that would degrade like a remote implant tool.

If it is a fit it one time only thing, i got a few 1.5 parts to sell :(

Rento Webex
31-10-03, 04:06
You dont fit them, when you have something to build (they only work on non-rares) and when you are building them they will guarntee a certain amount of slots on that item depending on the level of the enhancer, where illeagal gives 3 slots as the highest.

ichinin
31-10-03, 04:10
K, but my question was if they are "use one time only" like a weapon mod that sticks to the weapon, or if they can be used over and over and over...

ericdraven
31-10-03, 04:13
One use.

0.9 +1 slots
1.5 +2 slots
illegal +3 slots

/EDIT: useless considering how long it takes to complete one set.

Richard Slade
31-10-03, 05:16
Originally posted by ericdraven
/EDIT: useless considering how long it takes to complete one set.

On the contruary they're useful since ur a stupid monkey
and don't have a rare heal
neither do you get a holy light in a jiffy
Therefor u use the HORDES of slot enc u have

Viduus[JBX]
31-10-03, 05:19
Collect them as a "just-in-case" set of items like I do... imagine that higher-level spells are tougher to get slots on than equivalent weaps, and if you are lucky and know a good CST who can almost always get you 3+ slots, then an illegal slot enhancer would be VERY useful on, say, Energy Beam or Holy Poison Barrel... you wouldn't need to fill all the slots right off -- the basic mod for spells adds 11% condition so after a couple repairs you'd still have a brand-spanking-new 120% spell... :}