PDA

View Full Version : Pluto Event - Great if You're a MONK!!!!

Weazle
31-10-03, 03:57
Just came back from an event on Pluto. We had Kamikaze troopers attacking the outzone.

It would've been a good event except for all the monks getting first access rights on the loot ... leaving nothing behind.

So spies, PEs and Tanks get bugger all while all the buffed APUs waltz in *sigh*

Rento Webex
31-10-03, 04:04
I saw and know tanks got about 12 chips each mate, I was using Mayze to buff my clan, who where first one the scene luckily and got sorted.

Tratos
31-10-03, 04:08
Well IT WOULD OF BEEN NICE TO GET A FUCKING WARNING ABOUT THIS GOD DAMN EVENT!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

C'MON A FUCKING CITY WOULD HAVE A GOD DAMN WARNNIGN SYSTEM

~T :mad:

Rento Webex
31-10-03, 04:08
There was a message...

Tratos
31-10-03, 04:10
i believe i DID NOT see ANY ADMIN messages ALL of today, and ive bin on constantly

~T

mcouillard
31-10-03, 04:12
The kami's stealthed in, as per the Neocronical's warning.

Great little event. Lots of killing versus very hard mobs. Quite the change from the previous event where most mobs were rank 20 :p

And there wasn't any (to my knowledge) PKing... until Dark "accidentally" brought their entire clan and got...well...owned :) But that was at the end of the event, so no harm done.

Ca53y
31-10-03, 04:14
Umm, i didnt get a message wtf....

KRIMINAL99
31-10-03, 04:15
Haha perfect example of monkocron. Monks do 3 times the damage so they suck up 3 times more loot. They need 1.5 times the amount of mob hp to level because they only get 66% experience from kills on their main stat. IF the game was crowded enough, noone else would be able to kill anything because there would always be a monk there to kill it faster.

Callash
31-10-03, 04:16
We are not using Admin Messages for Events anymore. The message came over the Faction Channel of the Pro-NC factions.

Tratos
31-10-03, 04:17
can somone plz tell me WHO got this ADMIN MESSAGE as somone has sed there was one

There was a message...

who got it? and im sure even if they "stealthed" (which i think is a really good piece of the story line) they could still warn everyone am i rite? or was this just a city admin only event? can somone shed some light?

~T

Thank you callash im a lil happier now :( :)

•Super|\|ova•
31-10-03, 04:20
This can't be true. I must be the unluckiest man on this cursed planet. I've played 7 months on retail now and missed every god damn single event at that time. I wish I was just joking but nah... :mad:

Liquid_Ice
YEAH WE HAD THE SAME EVENT ON SATURN AND I ONLY GO TO LOOT ONE OF THE KAMIS WITH MY SPY!!!! GOT 3 PISTOL KAMIs FROM HIM TOO!!!!!!

humm... well... hehe... I R THA UBER!!!!

sorry but I had to do something... the whine fest that has been going on in this forum is getting a bit old... Something happened to me in game lets see how fast I can whine about it on the forum...

Omnituens
WHINE TIME

NO FUCKING WARNING ON SATURN (was on PP char most of the day) cant believe i missed it. been looking for a APu kami for ages then they fucking spawn them when i log off?!?!?!

someone said they'll trade me an apu chip for

2mill
SF
PSI core
marine
moveon
PP
AND
a good first love

after telling me he has 3 of them O_o

wtf was he smoking?

Rieper
31-10-03, 04:22
well, a group of 5 of us (Two PPUs, Two Rifle Pes and a Rifle Spy) buffed up, ran to the hill past the VHC depot, and were pwning kamis before most people had got to OZ. It was about tactics.. even a fully buffed apu cant tank a Psi kami.. and people were getting owned straight out of the Gates, so we ended up with about 10, 15 chips... varying types before apus came and did stupid damage.

i still agree that looting rights pissed me off.. we worked hard, we took the damage, we did more than 50% damage with 3 of us.. but the stupid apus got the loot.

Dajuda
31-10-03, 04:23
Great event ... was fun killing hard mobs, and great loot :)

Blazer12
31-10-03, 04:24
A Pro City only? wtf is this? When will we have a fucking anti-city event. Never most likely. its a load of shit. The event never shoulda happened though. It takes out one of the few rare things out of the game. Now eveyone and there grandma has one. Good job KK http://neocron.jafc.de/images/icons/icon14.gif

KidWithStick
31-10-03, 04:26
aww man

i musta JUST fucking logged off right as it happend

Callash
31-10-03, 04:27
Originally posted by Blazer12
A Pro City only? wtf is this? When will we have a fucking anti-city event. Never most likely. its a load of shit. The event never shoulda happened though. It takes out one of the few rare things out of the game. Now eveyone and there grandma has one. Good job KK http://neocron.jafc.de/images/icons/icon14.gif
Were you there? Did you see how many of those Kamis were there? No? Then inform yourself before complaining next time. I can guarantee you that it is still a rare thing.

And no, Anti-NC factions will not get a warning when Neocron is under attack o_O

Blazer12
31-10-03, 04:29
Yep. ppl talking about there 10-15 chips is definatley a rare thing. :rolleyes:

•Super|\|ova•
31-10-03, 04:30
Originally posted by Callash
Were you there? Did you see how many of those Kamis were there? No? Then inform yourself before complaining next time. I can guarantee you that it is still a rare thing.

And no, Anti-NC factions will not get a warning when Neocron is under attack o_O

Since you didn't comment on the anti-city event subject I'd like you to tell us are we gonna get some in near future!? o_O

Darkborg
31-10-03, 04:32
i sure hope anti city faction gets one soon though but it wont be by kamis if i understand correctly :confused: Then what ?.

Rieper
31-10-03, 04:33
people wont be giving the out.. for every person with 15.. i wager there are 20 with none.... that event was good, it was fun,there ws lots of teamwork and you cant blame callash for problems with apu looting rights

Nice one! :)

SovKhan
31-10-03, 04:34

perhaps DOY would have informed non city infactions to help the attack or something. there are plenty of ways to justify anti city being informmed at least.

Blazer12
31-10-03, 04:35
I just don't think the event was

1. A fair thing how it was city only.

2. A Bright thing. the Kami's were great how rare they were. Now there is just to many imo.

Marx
31-10-03, 04:36
Although I was attacked and killed by members of a hostile clan without reason... least none I saw - then GR'ing back to plaza 1, where I looked for pokes for a bit... crashed. Logged back in... crashed again... logged in again... had a ping of like 9660... I decided to call it a night.

Hope it was fun - Wish I was able to participate... Though I do think the way factions were warned makes alot more sense than the global broadcast function.

Good Job Callash http://neocron.jafc.de/images/icons/icon14.gif

:)

Blazer... Should Crahn, TG... and all other Pro-DoY factions... prevent a DoY attack on Neocron?

=/

Granted, it sucks that now pro-city people will have an abundance of kami chips... but we'll get something cool sooner or later.

Rento Webex
31-10-03, 04:58
Neocron was under attack by DOY, the Neocron friendly people went to keep it safe, you dont see DOY friendly people stopping DOY from attacking neocron.... this was a great event from RP perspective, great job GM's !!!!!

kurai
31-10-03, 05:01
Good. The more defensively gimped pro-city runners I see, the better :D

-FN-
31-10-03, 05:09
Originally posted by Marx
Granted, it sucks that now pro-city people will have an abundance of kami chips... but we'll get something cool sooner or later.

Well they're not going to sit in a cabinet. They will hit the market.

RayBob
31-10-03, 07:24
We are not using Admin Messages for Events anymore. The message came over the Faction Channel of the Pro-NC factions.
Is it possible for KK to utilize their own CityCom system to perhaps send an email to runners about a change like this? I normally have the Custom channel muted and thus missed the event. For one year all events were announced on the Admin system and then they make a change like this and don't tell anyone.

Ray

Birkoff
31-10-03, 07:45

He didn't say a single thing about wanted the non city clans to get warned when the city is under attac he he jsut stated that non city clans should get a way of making up what others got.. Neithe did he state o hint that u haven't aleady planned the nice event that non city clans will have , which u have already planned im sure.

Originally posted by Rento Webex
Neocron was under attack by DOY, the Neocron friendly people went to keep it safe, you dont see DOY friendly people stopping DOY from attacking neocron.... this was a great event from RP perspective, great job GM's !!!!!

YOu would say that UR in a city clan :)

Originally posted by RayBob
Is it possible for KK to utilize their own CityCom system to perhaps send an email to runners about a change like this? I normally have the Custom channel muted and thus missed the event. For one year all events were announced on the Admin system and then they make a change like this and don't tell anyone.

Ray

That would be a nice little addon and surely not that hard.

Spoon
31-10-03, 08:07
What a dumbass event, for pro city factions only, wtf?

And the payoff is the now rare Kami chips?

When is the event for anti city factions?

and when is the event for neutral city factions?

If you can't be fair and equitable with events, then don't have them at all, it reeks of favoritism.....

Peeping Tom
31-10-03, 08:29
omg.. alot of ppl close faction chat do to to much spam... some faction on dif server actualy does use faction chat for op wars, chitt chat, hunting chat and so on. so you can imagine all the spam there and why alot of ppl do acutaly mute det damn chan
K4F

Shadow Dancer
31-10-03, 08:36
Hey look I missed an event, surprise. :rolleyes:

solling
31-10-03, 08:40
we get an fun and kewl event of witch we dont have to many and all peops can do is bitch and moan:rolleyes:

amfest
31-10-03, 08:55
Personally I don't think an event should be for everyone from an RP perspective ... so DOY attacks neocron . . the anti city factions would show up and what? . .I'm sure there might be some Pk'in . ..but I'm sure there would be alot of anti-city faction members attacking their own mob alies :D

Now if an event doesn't happen for anti city factions in a month .. . then you can whine about city factions getting this event . .

And for the people who mute faction chat . .. live and learn ;)

sanityislost
31-10-03, 10:52
ok so pro-city factions get an event with rare chips?

only fucking thing that can be fair for anti-factions is a kill cop bot fest THAT DROP COPBOT GUNS prolly not gona fucking happen, if we are lucky just gona get ca guards that drop fuck all.

oh and thats if we ever get an event

Original monk
31-10-03, 10:53
hearing people talk about events and stuff when you where on all night and didnt heard shit is LAME, lots of kami's ic, i can also guess in advance who was there ... the same people as usually probably....

EVENTS ? what events ? an event means 300 people in 1 zone and majorspawns etc, not a small privateparty for the "informed ones" to go harvest kamichips :/

When there are any REAL events like the PP3 event or the MB major spawn event or the OZ4 event then let us all know please ...

yes let me ventilate my anger, where crying here for decent events like mad and when there is one it probably takes about an hour and for a select group of people wich is pretty GRRR :/

@ sanityislost: i also want a event with copotrifles dropping like mad :P

Lathuc
31-10-03, 10:55
oh i missed it yay :( because i dont hear custom chat ever i used to but now i can't hear custom chat and it sucks and no its not muted

sanityislost
31-10-03, 11:07
dude copbot rifles are the only good thing (as far as i can think right now kinda high lol) pro-city mobs drop. and i dont see them bring out any new pro-city mobs with sweet loot out soon. oh and kk can prove me wrong about that if they want :P

[TgR]KILLER
31-10-03, 11:10
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
This can't be true. I must be the unluckiest man on this cursed planet. I've played 7 months on retail now and missed every god damn single event at that time. I wish I was just joking but nah... :mad:

same here and from the time weazle posted his mssg i conclude that 3 am in the night is kinda late for me anyway.. in the weekends i'm up not when i gotta work..

GurTjaN
31-10-03, 11:21
TGR it wasnt for us in holland it was before midnight a friend of mine came back at msn and he said he just done the event....

i dont know how later ur gettin to sleep but for me mostly around midnight anywayz most of the times the gm's choose are for germany and holland is right next to it we have no time difference

greetz from katwijk(haha zoek datmaar eens op de kaart op vind je nooit ) gurt

oh yea 7-8 months for me too and no events :(

sanityislost
31-10-03, 11:27
is it just me that thinks events should be roughly weekly/every 2 weeks, that way more ppl will have a chance catching them

Freaky Fryd
31-10-03, 11:31
I missed the event
:(

But!
- I'm glad it was announced to the proper factions and through faction chat
- I'm glad KK has held another event so close to the last one (poison in Plaza)
- I'm glad that there's positive feedback here, amid all the whiners - KK please remember the positive!

Small events like this can/should be held at least once a week...they don't need to be mobs with special/rare items to drop...even fitting in various small-scale DOY attacks would be great (and easy enough to fit into the story.)

The pro-city factions could get notice that there's a sudden surge in activity near the DOY gates. Spawn 200 to 300 DOY bots across a couple sectors that the doy gates are in, and have them head towards NC (killing anything that stops them.)

By doing small things like that, it shouldn't take all that much organization (compared to the Plaza poison attacks), and would give people a chance to try something different and possibly overwhelming...

Hell, you could have unannounced "events" where you spawn mobs in an unexpected place (say, Y Reps at Tyron) and have a little explanation in the neocronicle later on. Or having some of the Copbots/Stormbots from Gaya mine appear all over the map (1 or 2 in every 3 sectors.)
All you need is someone to creatively fit stuff like that into the storyline, and a little time and it will make many people happy.

By having lots of small things like this, it keeps us on our toes, keeps us interested and gives us variation and excitement at what we're going to find next. It's been a long time since I've really wondered what I'll find out in the wilderness...I usually have a pretty good idea. But if I found one of those stormbots running around out near TH, that would certainly get my attention and I would then get my clan members interested.

By keeping a lot of unexpected (yet good, and still simple) things happening, you will keep people interested and having more fun. Less people will leave, more people will join or come back.

jernau
31-10-03, 11:52
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Hey look I missed an event, surprise. :rolleyes:

Hehe, me too. Even if I know an event is coming it's always when I have RL commitments. Oh well, that's life or smt...

Sounds like it was a great laugh though. I spoke to some of the guys on Saturn after it happened and they all seemed to have enjoyed it. Another good job by Callash IMO.

@All those complaining about the pro-NC aspect :
1) It's called RP. Live with it or STFU. Personally I'd like to see a lot more targetted events like this instead of the "cram the whole server into sector x_yy" method.
2) Wasn't there an event at TG a while back where you all got to gank STORMs or something. OK, no good loot but I'm sure you can buy or trade for the new kamis as well as anyone else. Including my TT, CA & NEXT chars that missed the event.

El_MUERkO
31-10-03, 12:29
I'd say there was about 30/40 Kami's * 3/4 chips that means theres at most 160 chips, take into account the diffrent types of chips they're all still rare, not everyone got one.

I would agree it was a bit of a slaughter for people who didnt have PPU support. SXR had 2 PPUs rezing constantly, I mean thats all they did, rez+sheild+heal+repeat.

Nixon
31-10-03, 12:30
Has this event been on Pluto yet?

El_MUERkO
31-10-03, 13:03
yes nixon, last night @ 1am gmt

SypH
31-10-03, 13:05
Pssssst. Read the thread title

Nixon
31-10-03, 13:08
rofl :}

MayhemMike
31-10-03, 13:25
those apu kamis are fucking hard to kill ^_^

Judge
31-10-03, 13:30
Jeesuz...... can everyone just get off Callash's back for a second please. I'm sure that he will be making an anti-city event where we can get good stuff, its most probably that he can't do both at the same time.

Everyone whines for events then when there is one everyone whines that it was shit. I could imagine that all the APUs getting looting rights on all the Kami's could be annoying, however.

Anyway, at least we have started to get a relatively good flow of events coming.... though I think taht KK need to start paying people to do events so as we can get them at different times and more reguarly.

But everyone...... just chill :cool:

Brammers
31-10-03, 13:30
Hey this sounded like a cool event - missed it since I'm a "Neutral anti-city" Fallen Angel.

Also interesting to note, that many people have faction chat muted. I've been around to a lot of the other city factions, and I have noticed the deadly silence on them. As for the Angels faction channel, well the channel is often busy, now and again it gets muted. :p

Ascension
31-10-03, 13:37
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
yes nixon, last night @ 1am gmt

ERRRR.....WHY?

Why are all events in the earlyhours of GMT? its a English/european server not a U.S server has some thought PLEASE:mad:

Weazle
31-10-03, 13:40
I was just annoyed that I died at least 4 times to walk away with less than before (damaged imps :().

That's all ..... I know people got 12+ chips but if you only had a few friends then the chance of getting anything was nothing.

Who's shoes would you be in: The guy who shows up at an event and gets at least something for participation OR showing up, dying many times and walking away annoyed? :rolleyes:

Omnituens
31-10-03, 13:49
Originally posted by Peeping Tom
omg.. alot of ppl close faction chat do to to much spam... some faction on dif server actualy does use faction chat for op wars, chitt chat, hunting chat and so on. so you can imagine all the spam there and why alot of ppl do acutaly mute det damn chan
K4F
THATS why i missed

blasted faction chat was muted. too much spam, makes it hard to chat to ppl in and other chat mode.

faction only events? maybe good, as long as everyone is eventually included and event are often

using faction chat? BAD

El_MUERkO
31-10-03, 13:54
Mute the individuals spamming the faction chat instead of the chat itself.

I know what you mean weazle I got chewed to shit at the point red event ages back and got nothing. luckily my clan were alreadt grouped at an Op war and were able to come in numbers.

jernau
31-10-03, 14:12
Originally posted by Weazle
Who's shoes would you be in: The guy who shows up at an event and gets at least something for participation OR showing up, dying many times and walking away annoyed? :rolleyes:

Leaving empty handed wouldn't really bother me that much tbh. The best event I've been to (I miss most - see above) was the mutie attack in OZ and that had no loot at all for anyone (except player drops). Everyone there loved it AFAIK, even those who died a lot.

/edit - I was at the PR one too but have to say that it sucked IMO. A very nice concept ruined by bad planning and some really retarded decisions on the day.

Punisher-X
31-10-03, 14:17
To the people that moaned about the event, grow up you childish wankers.
Are you telling me that if England went to war with Scotland, the USA would say
"Fuck yeah a war, hell we are allied with both of them, but who gives a shit, we want action"
Get a grip, you dumbasses.
Either
1) Join a city faction, and stop your fucking moaning.
2) Wait and see what happens with regards to a non city event.
3) If you are one of the PUSSIES that went Twilight Guardian on Saturn, just so you could ally with New Dawn and use all the GRs...then HAHA serves you right for missing the event.

As Judge said, grow up and get the fuck off Callash's back.

sanityislost
31-10-03, 14:25
lol right now usa is trying to gank anyone that doesnt agree with em sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they would prolly just nuke the whole of the uk just so bush can say "heh BIG BADDA BOOM"

Heavyporker
31-10-03, 16:37
Would you guys fucking shut up about APUs getting it all?! And Weazle, I'm shocked at your broad brush of prejudice!

I heard the message. I repeated it to my clan mates. I GRed straight to OZ Station. I waited for the others. Teamed with my clanmates that could come. Got out. Survived for a bit but there's a type of Kami that uses AoE with no discerning eye. And apparently two kamis walk INSIDE the city gates doors and past. Wonderful, zone point is now a death trap. Kept coming back, about three times.

Tried to get my belts, but apparently there's a belt hacker. Oh joy. Clanmate goes down, I rush to get his belt. But no, city gate doors won't open. Then two synchs hit me and I'm suddenly outside the city gates. I die to AoE. No rezzes, even though a kind person noticed and asked someone to rezz me and the person I was sprawled on (not too hard to if the guy's pasted to the floor). No such luck, had to GR back in. SI took longer and longer each time.

I say fuck it and use a crap spell to ding a kami or two. I find my clanmate, go over to him. There's a PPU right by him. I say "finally, they exist". I look for what the clanmate is doing - dinging a kami on the ground. Kami gets his head together and kills the clanmate in about three hits, even with spysuit on. I take his belt, tell him I got it. I ding the kami in retailation, but am wised up and dodge to cover. Kami moves out of range.

The central deck is crowded with ONE certain clan, no names, but they like to use a 3 letter tag. I move out further. I find an APU kami walking arund in a sweet spot. I start wailing, juking around and all such. Two hits on me and I move to cover. Right in he middle of such cover, nothing but players around me and I die.

Fun? No. I gr-ressurect and go back. No backpack. I look, but now I fucking got to pay 6k+ for coming out and taking the risk of dying again. I'm thrilled. Oh, and pretty much all the kamis are exterminated. Though I notice several TGs running around and dinging the last remaining Kamis. Oooh, that's some brilliant RP.

Evaluation of player-conduct during event: Fucking selfish and uncoordinated. Kudos go to one of my clanmates who realized he couldn't compete against the Kamis directly, but gave free pokes to ppl GR-ressurecting. Congrats also to the lone person asking ressurects for ppl that went down, that's a decent turn. One PPU, freelance apparently, kept asking for an implant to be repaired so she could ressurect others, no such luck. Many independent runners came, but couldn't work together coehsively because of no PPUs willing to turn their attention from their clans and as such, got worn down by deaths.

There's one such thing as clans working together, but its another to have ONE fucking clan come out and camp the whole thing, with PPUs strapped on to them and only them. I was barely lucky enough to bum a heal off a PPU in another clan (not the same 3letter tag clan) by the GR.

I know the event guy may have had orders to drive the kamis right up to the main gate of Neocron City, but militarily and RPly and fairly, the Kamis should have been broken up into about two or three groups and driven to gates or landmarks near the city...

Kudos to Callash and the Gm overseers for bringing this event up and through. Maybe next time they'll take a bit out of "The Art of War" deep in the Ceres Discs.

*ph33r*
31-10-03, 16:41
ANOTHER EVENT MISSED! OH JOY! AND NOW EVERY MONK AND THEIR MOTHER HAS A KAMI CHIP! LETS GIMP THE ECONOMY EVEN MORE! YEY!

Marx
31-10-03, 16:50
Originally posted by *ph33r*
ANOTHER EVENT MISSED! OH JOY! AND NOW EVERY MONK AND THEIR MOTHER HAS A KAMI CHIP! LETS GIMP THE ECONOMY EVEN MORE! YEY!

If you want to sell kamis for lots and lots of money, you're just being a greedy mofo. They're not rare - granted the mobs are, but as time passes along they'll become more and more common, because in the end some other mob will take its place.

Heavyporker
31-10-03, 17:58
Next person to say "every monk gets all the best stuff" gets whupped by me. Or I bribe a mod with a new computer to do it for me.

Weazle
31-10-03, 17:59
Originally posted by Heavyporker
Would you guys fucking shut up about APUs getting it all?! And Weazle, I'm shocked at your broad brush of prejudice!

I was a hasty in this :D

Just walked away annoyed ...... anyways forgot you were the gimp-iest APU on Pluto :p

rhPhMe
31-10-03, 18:31
Its funny when us SXR own dark at Jankins, then we come own all the kami....then dark comes to kill kami and get owned again....by sxr elites....(Pluto)

***pfft*** i hacked 9 belts

hrmm.. :lol:

-rh

El_MUERkO
31-10-03, 18:33
[edit] i was being mean

Disturbed021
31-10-03, 18:39
Originally posted by Heavyporker

There's one such thing as clans working together, but its another to have ONE fucking clan come out and camp the whole thing, with PPUs strapped on to them and only them. I was barely lucky enough to bum a heal off a PPU in another clan (not the same 3letter tag clan) by the GR.

:rolleyes: Hmmm I can guess which clan you're referring to.

Let me point out a few things here;

1. most of our clan (the 3 lettered clan) was out at an OP war together when we heard about the event so organizing ourselves was easy cause we were already teamed and ready to fight. So no need for prep, just gr and start killin.

2. I believe we were one of the first ones to show up there so we figured out what to do (and not to do) quickly.

3. There were lots of Kamis showing up and ppl dieing left and right. I myself died about 10-12 times (I lost track after awhile so it actually could have been more).

4. Damn straight our PPUs are going to heal us and rez us first! I would kick my PPUs asses if they spent all their time rezzin and healing other peeps and not me or someone else in our team/clan!

BTW props to Dajuda, Mayze, Nitro and rh. I think it was you guys rezzin/healing/sheltering me. kinda got crazy there after a minute or so I had no idea who was where and who was doing what, it was just point and shoot and hope the kami drops b4 me.

Thats the point of being in a clan. Sticking together and watching eachothers backs. If the PPUs had time I know they were healing or rezzing other ppl, but with 10+ kamis shooting at everyone and major lag I guess there wasn't much help from OUR PPUs for other ppl. But you know what? Thats yours and anyone elses problem!
Stop your whining get a better clan or better PPUs and f00kin deal with it.

Omnituens
31-10-03, 18:45
If you want to sell kamis for lots and lots of money, you're just being a greedy mofo.

Originally posted by Omnituens
someone said they'll trade me an apu chip for

2mill
SF
PSI core
marine
moveon
PP
AND
a good first love.

WTF
tell that to this f*ckwit

greedy c**t

Disturbed021
31-10-03, 18:48
If you want to sell kamis for lots and lots of money, you're just being a greedy mofo. They're not rare - granted the mobs are, but as time passes along they'll become more and more common, because in the end some other mob will take its place.

I agree. And tbh they really aren't that great anyways so anybody willing to pay loads for one isn't really paying attention to what they actually do.

Weazle
31-10-03, 19:34
Originally posted by Disturbed021
1. most of our clan (the 3 lettered clan) was out at an OP war together when we heard about the event so organizing ourselves was easy cause we were already teamed and ready to fight. So no need for prep, just gr and start killin.

2. I believe we were one of the first ones to show up there so we figured out what to do (and not to do) quickly.

Good timing amd good luck you guys had ..... that I agree. :)

3. There were lots of Kamis showing up and ppl dieing left and right. I myself died about 10-12 times (I lost track after awhile so it actually could have been more).

Did you manage to thank the pokers who were there helping people out ? ;)

4. Damn straight our PPUs are going to heal us and rez us first! I would kick my PPUs asses if they spent all their time rezzin and healing other peeps and not me or someone else in our team/clan!

Its an RP event for pro-city factions. You're supposing to be helping Neocron and its citizens :rolleyes:

Thats the point of being in a clan. Sticking together and watching eachothers backs. If the PPUs had time I know they were healing or rezzing other ppl, but with 10+ kamis shooting at everyone and major lag I guess there wasn't much help from OUR PPUs for other ppl. But you know what? Thats yours and anyone elses problem!
Stop your whining get a better clan or better PPUs and f00kin deal with it.

We deal ...... just because there is a group menatility, not everyone follows it. Its an RP event, not an OP war.

Jest
31-10-03, 19:41
Firstly, announcing the events on faction specific channels. FREAKING GENIUS!!! Thank you!!! I always hated hearing about like, MB being attacked by DoY, and yet every single faction would be there helping MB. Pft. Whats up with that? I will gladly miss an event if I shouldnt have any part in it anyways.

And you can't involve every person in the game at every event, its good to see your not trying to any more. Dont worry anti-city people, we will have an event.

Now all you need to do is have one of these each week and at different time zones and I'll be happy. I like the mix of "do at your own time" events and "GM run" events. Makes for a good combo.

Though I beg of you, do some events during the West Coast USA/Canada time zones. I've only actually been to one event in over a year of playing. :lol:

Tazo
31-10-03, 19:45
Originally posted by Ascention
Why are all events in the earlyhours of GMT? its a English/european server not a U.S server has some thought PLEASE:mad:

Originally posted by Jest
Though I beg of you, do some events during the West Coast USA/Canada time zones. I've only actually been to one event in over a year of playing. :lol:
:lol:

Jest
31-10-03, 19:49
1 am GMT = 5 pm my time. Sorry chief, I'm still at work then. West Coast != East Coast.

Rizzy
31-10-03, 20:12
If there were more events people wouldn't be so pissed off if they missed one :)

Heavyporker
01-11-03, 03:28
GM Events != Player Events.

Players start up plenty of events, quite fun events at that, but to0 fucking many people sit around on their arses waiting for a GM event for the 0.00001% chance of uber loot or some such shit!

CarniFlex
01-11-03, 14:10
well well... bout the loot thingie- bring an apu-ppu team to an gm event and youre more likely to get stuff out of it (sorry but its damn truth when the mobs contains the loot) After Dark got bout 50 kami chips with the help off Order of Templars ppu this way (and yes were selling em at a HIGH HIGH price more than 300k a piece. Off course were greedy, we have em you dont, we set the price and you pay it if you want it MUAHAHA)

Btw callash it was an excellent event, when i heard you on faction I totally smiled cause I knew this was not going to turn into a gankfest from pro-city vs anti-city forces.

Lets just hope next anti-city event is as fun as this was :)

Slick
01-11-03, 16:46
Atleast u get events, Uranus dont get events and on the off chance it does its somethink like "There is a evil runner somewhere, go and kill him", updated " The runner has been spotted in sectors A to K, hurry the city depends on you!!!".

These events are just lame and everytime the same people and clans seem to be in the right places waiting for the events to happen and usually get all the good loot etc. Ill give you an example : the easter event where stuff was supposed to be put in some crates around ops. Nothink was reported and lots of enquiries made of ingame chat. Im sure the same people got inside knowledge and took all the loot.
Another example was when the city got attacked by the toxic gas, the whole of this clan was waiting at outzone station pking people who were trying to go and do the event. Im sure they were told that somethink was going to happen at plaza as well, cos their whole clan genreped in there. It was funny that they didnt know that it was gonna get nuked with toxic barrles tho. :lol:

Callash
01-11-03, 16:48
The event was on all servers.

Shadow Dancer
01-11-03, 20:09
Originally posted by Rizzy
If there were more events people wouldn't be so pissed off if they missed one :)

hehe i feel the same way.

Archeus
01-11-03, 20:38
Missed it, but I just thought they should make Mobs that are PSI resistant to any form of spell. Write it into the storyline.

Disturbed021
01-11-03, 22:42

Did you manage to thank the pokers who were there helping people out ? ;)
Didnt have to cause I always got rezzed :p

Its an RP event for pro-city factions. You're supposing to be helping Neocron and its citizens :rolleyes:

well thats where we'll just have to agree to disagree.

If I was a lone PPU and showed up to an event yes then I would help everyone around me out, but since our 4 PPUs showed up already in a team with lots of team/clanmates the situation was totally different. They already had their hands full with their own ppl. And I'm pretty sure we helped NC and its citizens out cause we took done at least half of those f00kers. I think that was the point of the event, right? Defend the city from the Kami invasion?
Well I know we helped out then so *shrug*

LVirus
02-11-03, 00:49
Is this that famose Callash random mega super spawn pattern, aka SPAWNING!!! Hahahah :D

Anyway .. sucks how certain GM's favors pro-ca factions over anti-ca's in events, stuffs etc. Heck, there is plenty of GM's helping directly pro-ca's and even counsilers with their 255 skills.

Good work KK, makes me love a game where some customers are favored because they are sooo "anti-terrorists".

*ph33r*
02-11-03, 01:00
Originally posted by LVirus
Is this that famose Callash random mega super spawn pattern, aka SPAWNING!!! Hahahah :D

Anyway .. sucks how certain GM's favors pro-ca factions over anti-ca's in events, stuffs etc. Heck, there is plenty of GM's helping directly pro-ca's and even counsilers with their 255 skills.

Good work KK, makes me love a game where some customers are favored because they are sooo "anti-terrorists".

Someone give him a clue before I smash his face in with an oversized icecream scoop.

Mighty Max
02-11-03, 01:03

lol, that was just making me go mean. But i let it the easy way:

- you should not put 3 words together you heared somewhere and they sounded eleet.
- you should follow the news. you may come to the conclusion that not everyone is an american, and not everyone acts like an american patriot

Weazle
02-11-03, 02:07
Its ok ..... over it now :D

Thanks for the event anyways Callash.

Close this thread as its getting a bit off topic and pointless :angel:

Fafnir
02-11-03, 03:28
Thread closed on thread starters request.

Fafnir...