PDA

View Full Version : A True Neocron Philosphing question... ';..;'

Ultima
31-10-03, 03:46
Ok this IS my first ever poll post ( I hate it when ppl state that)

When you rush home or have nothing to do but basically boot ya comp to log onto NEO as sooooon as poss... Do you do which of the following things...

A: Press 'ESC' 'ESC' 'ESC' 'ESC' 'ESC' 'ESC' ... to jump straight to the login page

B: 'Click' 'Click' 'Click' 'Click' 'Click' the mouse button until ya hit the login page

C: Change the ini files so that ya game goes straight to the login page, even tho it takes the same physical time becoz the game has to load during this 'preload' period.

D: Really! I am not that depressed with my life that I feel I have to RUSH onto NEO by pretending that moving my 'lil' finger will change fate! bah bah pooh go away 1!!!1onoz kthxbye

switchback
31-10-03, 05:09
how about an easy way to genrep aswell, double clicking the destination name say

JiNxY
31-10-03, 05:10
i evened all the scores out at 3 votes each ^^ i didnt tick the bottom checkbox...

i click like mad when im opening and closing neocron. and i hit escape alot because i have to relog in alot to get rid of teh everlasting synch.

*CLICKA* *CLICKA* *CLICKA* *CLICKA* *CLICKA* *CLICKA* *CLICKA* *CLICKA* *CLICKA* *CLICKA* *CLICKA* *CLICKA*
!!!BUNK!!! (thats the fatal that happens everytime i close neocron ;) )

kurai
31-10-03, 05:18
You forgot :-

E) Can I have back the 10 seconds of my life I wasted reading this thread, please. O_o

Wasteland Scum
31-10-03, 07:13
I removed the intro and the extro when you exit in the neocron.ini file by adding in

NOSPLASH="TRUE"
NOEXTRO="TRUE"

to the very bottom, no clicking, no hassle.

Ultima
31-10-03, 07:15
Originally posted by kurai
You forgot :-

E) Can I have back the 10 seconds of my life I wasted reading this thread, please. O_o

bet u took longer replying than reading it which makes you either a whiner or a bad reader or at worse sum1 who just sees a way of +1 to their post count.

Kenjuten
31-10-03, 07:16
kurai, you're not making this easy for yourself, because you spent 30 more seconds just replying =P