PDA

View Full Version : I know some of you picked FS2 up "recently"

QuantumDelta
30-10-03, 23:05
If anyone wants to see what happens when I need to blow off steam, I'll be on Parralex Online for a little while blowing the crap out of anything that moves.

It's a pretty sight as long as you don't have to fight me....

greendonkeyuk
30-10-03, 23:07
yeah youve mentioned that a few times, whats it all about? im guessing its a spaceship game but i dont know much else about it.

DarkPhoenix
30-10-03, 23:08
ROFL

Id join you but my games fux0rd up with Source Code stuff and I cant be arsed to re-install :(

@green

http://www.freespace2.com :D

Best Space Sim

Q`alooaith
30-10-03, 23:08
would if I could rember my login...

and I'd probably lose too, not fun, I'm outta shape, Neo's spoilded my aim, and my joystick's been bust for month's....

I'd kick your butt at TA though.. I think..

QuantumDelta
30-10-03, 23:10
http://www.freespace2.com

It's basically one of those "Big bad aliens come and pwnz0r teh crap out of us but we think we're really good with our big space ship" kinda games, but it's very well decorated, very good storyline, amazing gameplay, and the PvP is the best of any game, anywhere.

Simply, because no matter what "exploits" and "Cheats" anyone has ever used in the game...it can all be beaten by someone with a very high level of skill... (...unless the hacker is someone with a very high level of skill.....but FS2s online community's top pilots are very chivalristic...).

....It's better than neocron.....it's just that it's online community is smaller than uranus at 5am GMT... and I'm talking the whole of it's online community....

Q - Just make a new account :p
Either that or you can use my second account if you really want.

greendonkeyuk
30-10-03, 23:11
nice one cheers.

Q`alooaith
30-10-03, 23:21
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Q - Just make a new account :p
Either that or you can use my second account if you really want.

it's just I was this close *put's arm's wide* to getting a good rep as a decent pilot...

BTW, my Email should now be worked..

Might be a min, forgot I uninstalled a bit ago.. just installing again now..

BlackDove
31-10-03, 00:00
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
blowing the crap out of anything that moves.

*cough*loser*cough*

You know I'd be there with you if I could install the shit :p

QuantumDelta
31-10-03, 01:59
Heh, BD, Just played a few, Gladi Q`alooaith, and generally a buncha noobs, but Q seems to have a real natural talent for this.

turning wise, anyway...

I'm on a break, Q's duelin Gladi, you know how that goes.

Gladi reports no one is near his skill level ...so there's still no challenge for us on PXO -_-

Q`alooaith
31-10-03, 02:08
hey I do pretty well for somone who's not played in over a year, maybe even two

and gladi won, I only managed to get him down to 75% hull before my last life was up...