PDA

View Full Version : What do you people want

KimmyG
30-10-03, 20:49
All I see in here is masive nerf requests

Wepons that have been called overpowered.
Ray Wepons
Cursed Soul
Pain Easier
Holy Lighting
Holy Para

-Just about every classes primary pvp wepon has been at some point called overpowered and nerfs requested

-Now people whine about stealth being overpowered and that there should be a stealth nerf

-There have been complaints about the PvP and it has been constantly nerfed 1st the SL system then changed make it hard and long as hell to fix the your SL.

-The clan apartment complaint and desire to make it an expliot to attack an enemy clan in there ap.

-Complaints about the rare drop system when it is easy as hell to go out and get around 20-30 rares in maybe 2-3 hours wich isn't to bad.

Now look at the game from day one it started well and I remeber a point in wich pluto pop was sky rocketing and now people is nearing all time low pops. Every day more people leave and im not seeing an insane ammount oof people joing to replace these leaving players.

I just think its ridculos that 1/2 the posts are some form of complaint about part of the game.

icarium
30-10-03, 21:09
i find it ridiculous as well, however it is indicative of a problem.

hudsonbeck
30-10-03, 21:10
I could not agree more.

I was so pissed all the time reading the forum, it was ruining my gammin fun. I then took a break from the forum and had soooo much more fun. This place just gets me down and mad all the time. I was actually going to stop coming to the forum again because of it. However, it is difficult to keep up on things unless u frequent this forum. I now try to only read non-Bitchy, non-nerf threads but its hard to not get fired-up about stuff.

I totally agree with you KimmyG

Hudson

Syntax-Error
30-10-03, 21:34
I want free sex. free food and free computer upgrade...

But i dont think ill get them, (well appart from the Free sex (unless the GF wants to charge :O...and the free food)

superfresh
30-10-03, 21:56
Would be reassuring if KK had some big advertising campaign planned or something promising to bring in new peeps. Alas...

I really dont have many problems with NC, other than the bug thing, and I've been living with that for 8 months now. I try talking friends into it all the time but it's simply hard to find and is unheard of, for the most part. A boom in popularity would be the best thing for it right now, I think.

I also think the best posts on the forum are the ones that forgo inflamed complaining in favor of constructive criticism/ideas.

I hear ya Kimmy G.

Leebzie
31-10-03, 02:32
IMHO. people should be calling out 'boost us' not 'nerf them' that way they get a more effective weapon against the enemy,but the enemies dont have to suffer losing thier favoured weapons.

Makes 1-3 Classes happy, gives em new toys ranks and powers to play with. Makes the other class feel a bit more wary and unsafe...

Whereas nerfing , pisses off the class thats nerfed badly , and really no-one else has much to show for it apart from some more casualties on the previously 'overpowered' side.

Marx
31-10-03, 02:34
I WANT STARTING CLASSES RESTRICTED BY FACTION.