PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever have billing problems?

hudsonbeck
30-10-03, 20:01
I have 2 accounts and i sometimes look at my statement and see where i have one charge of $9.95 and then a week or so later i have a charge of $14.95
I would think that i should have 2 charges per month of $9.95 each. I dont understand why i ever get a non- $9.95 charge.

Has anyone ever had any issues with worldpay?

Thx,
Hudson

Archeus
30-10-03, 20:48
As far as I remember they raised the charges for new customers, however all the people who contracted in at $9.95 to begin with stayed at that.

Unless you quit the account and come back or create a new account your old account stays on the old billing.

Syntax-Error
30-10-03, 21:01
Hell i got my first 5 months free due to a bug somewere.. that or the payment page was showing wrong :/

Archeus
30-10-03, 21:08
You probably picked 6 monthly billing. Or did you get billed $9 after 5 months?

Tratos
30-10-03, 21:09
...so they monthyl cost has gone up for new players? when did that happen?

~T

Archeus
30-10-03, 21:14
Originally posted by Tratos
...so they monthyl cost has gone up for new players? when did that happen?

~T

long time ago.

Martin J. Schwiezer (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69408&highlight=price+AND+changed+AND+contract%2A) (26-07-03)
Yes, it's true. The price for Neocron will go up. Most likely to 12.95 USD. However, this will only affect _new_ accounts or accounts that will be _reactivated_ after the price has been changed. All current accounts will still be charged according to the contract they agreed to. I _hate_ companies who raise the price for existing subscriptions (this happened once too often to me) and I definitely won't let Reakktor become one of those. I think that when you have come to an agreement with someone, then both parties should stick to it. It's as simple as that...

Syntax-Error
30-10-03, 21:32
No i didnt get charge. untill i cancled and renewed it.

hudsonbeck
30-10-03, 23:04
so i guess whats happening like you said...
My origional account is billed at $9.95
and my second account (got during begining of trial offer) is billed at $14.95
damn... I'm not smart but thats like $25 per month.:D
i have to reconsider the 2nd account... I cant see spending $25 per month.
hmmm.... what to do

Thx for the info m8's

Hudson