PDA

View Full Version : Still don't know how to reactivate account

phunqe
30-10-03, 19:48
I have read countless posts about how to reactivate a cancelled account.

But how do you actually do?
Is the only way to email helpdesk?

I've seen people talking about a "reactivation" button when you login to modify account settings, but I cannot find such a button.

Please advice :)

Thanks.

Nidhogg
30-10-03, 19:54
The advice given in the FAQ (available in the Newbie Talk forum) is as follows:

How to reactivate:

For regular accounts - You may reactivate your account by going to:

https://www.neocron.com/account/accinfo.php and logging in with your Neocron username and password.

Once you log in, scroll down a bit and you will see three buttons, these are your payment/billing cycle choices: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months. Chose the option that bests suits your needs, and remember this is a reoccurring charge so you will be billed continuously for whichever option you have chosen (ie. every month or every three months or every six months).

After you chose your payment/billing option you will be sent to a screen where you chose your credit card type and currancy. Make sure you chose the proper information and continue. The next steps are fairly self explainitory, just fill in your details and continue to reactivate the account.

For trial accounts - If you wish to reactivate your trial account please email account@neocron.com and we can reactivate it for you.If this does not work for you please contact account@neocron.com and ask them to sort it for you.

N

Phlith
30-10-03, 19:54
i'm pretty sure that on the homepage there is a tab labeled account, click that and in there i'm sure there is another link with the words reactivate in it, its that simple... just fill in the fields it requires and woosh....yeah.....

phunqe
30-10-03, 20:03
Ok here I can see what my problem is :p

I log in to https://www.neocron.com/account/accinfo.php

Here I see my address and ONE button only, named "Change address" and Account Status: cancelled (2003-08-03)

I've looked on every page under account info, and there is no payment button or the like :)

phunqe
30-10-03, 20:04
I'll try mailing helpdesk.

Thanks for the help.

Opiate
30-10-03, 20:28
When you get ingame, DM me, I owe you some money ;)