PDA

View Full Version : SMALL idea that would suck

Nullifidian
30-10-03, 19:45
Well I don't think it would, but I thought that was an interesting title.

Drug dealers in Pepper Park that sometimes have limited inventories of rare drugs for sale.

These dealers would have prices that vary wildly, and sell normal drugs as well but sometimes for chepaer prices sometimes for more expensive prices. All of their inventory however would be limited. Also, periodically their inventories should change.

Nothing fancy. Just a simple idea really.

Duder
30-10-03, 19:52
....or move all drugs to Pepper park vendors, except stamina boosters and a few low level drugs, except the big ones like x-strong and beast drug for example...

*ph33r*
30-10-03, 19:54
Add more 'smugler' type NPCs too.. like the street hawker in OZ sector 2 who sells weapons, tools etc.

Oh and I <3 Duders idea ^^

Nullifidian
30-10-03, 19:54
Originally posted by Duder
....or move all drugs to Pepper park vendors, except stamina boosters and a few low level drugs, except the big ones like x-strong and beast drug for example...

No, that really WOULD suck.

Don't make people run around, that just pisses them off.

I'm only trying to add some atmosphere to Pepper Park with this idea really.

gizmojack
30-10-03, 20:00
I dunno why the idea juz poped up...

how about....

WHORE EPIC RUNS.

Yanno u do all these Exotic quests for PP park TSUNAMI Girls and
get a title like PIMP Master O_o

I need my medicine now...

Benjie
30-10-03, 21:49
Originally posted by Duder
Agreed.

Nullifidian
30-10-03, 21:50
Originally posted by Benjie
Agreed.

Ok, well I guess if folks like it; whatever blows your skirt up.

Marx
30-10-03, 21:55
Protopharma makes drugs...

I doubt people would go to the seedy section of town to get a prescription filled.

LoM's, and the red bottle drugs should be sold in the city proper - while boosters, and all other drugs (which cause drug flash) are sold in PP.

Zu (Pluto)
30-10-03, 22:34
But for rare and unsual drugs it might be quite cool if they are only sold by shady NPCs in Pepper Park. Or even better they will only sell to Black Dragon (in a similar way to the way those Psi PA NPCs only talk to certain factions / sympathies). That way, if you want a rare drug, you have to buy it off a Black Dragon drug pusher (who can add his own little profit on top).

Moving normal drugs to Pepper Park only is not a good idea though. Too much running around for everyday stuff = bad.

Zu

Nullifidian
30-10-03, 22:46
Originally posted by Zu (Pluto)
But for rare and unsual drugs it might be quite cool if they are only sold by shady NPCs in Pepper Park. Or even better they will only sell to Black Dragon (in a similar way to the way those Psi PA NPCs only talk to certain factions / sympathies). That way, if you want a rare drug, you have to buy it off a Black Dragon drug pusher (who can add his own little profit on top).

Moving normal drugs to Pepper Park only is not a good idea though. Too much running around for everyday stuff = bad.

Zu

Yeah that's kinda the way I was looking at it.

Cool points:

1) Rare drugs no longer worthless, just expensive.
2) Adds atmosphere to Pepper Park
3) Has large roleplaying value

I really would like to see more of this type of thing ingame.