PDA

View Full Version : For Anyone Whos A Postman!!!!

Sanch0s
30-10-03, 18:05
WTF get back to work and dont fucking strike u lazy bastards!
I need my deliveries, and it wont be for another 2 weeks or summit stupid cos u fat fucks are to greedy, it shoudl have came monday but nooooooooooo.........................!
If anyones a postman i hope u lag baaaaad today! I hope u loose all ur shit in game and it takes 2 weeks for a gm to fix it ahhahaahahahahah have that u fuckers!

jernau
30-10-03, 18:18
Originally posted by Sanch0s
I need my deliveries, and it wont be for another 2 weeks or summit stupid cos u fat fucks are to greedy, it shoudl have came monday but nooooooooooo.........................!
If anyones a postman i hope u lag baaaaad today! I hope u loose all ur shit in game and it takes 2 weeks for a gm to fix it ahhahaahahahahah have that u fuckers!

I can't help but laugh. :lol:

*ph33r*
30-10-03, 18:20
POSTMAN PAT PWNS YOU

Sanch0s
30-10-03, 18:24
Yeah u laugh but i notice ur english too............
I hope some bills were in your post and u fail to pay them.........lol.......then ur electricity or internet!!!! yes ur internet gets cut off then ill be laughing at you because my delivery isnt that important and when it comes in its little amazon box ill be glad thinking i dont need it but that fucker just lost his electricity muahahaha!

icarium
30-10-03, 18:50
hooray for direct debit!

n00b!!!

:p :p :p

gizmojack
30-10-03, 19:09
Originally posted by Sanch0s

Some dog might have mauled him on the way.:p

=Chojin=
30-10-03, 19:13
why are they strikeing neway???

Ch0

BlackPrince
30-10-03, 19:17
At least we're better off than the French. Seems someone is always on Strike over in France.

extract
30-10-03, 19:20
I got into a bit of a pinch over that about a year ago....i had to send someone a package that i sold on ebay and i sent it on the 2-4 week thing cause it was a huge package wieghed like 60 pounds......it took like 4 months to get there....she thought i never sent it....all because youre lazy ass postal workers dont want to work.....got me into all kinds of trouble on ebay....they deleted my account and shit....i was very pissed

Alex The Great
30-10-03, 19:26
Originally posted by BlackPrince
At least we're better off than the French. Seems someone is always on Strike over in France.

Like There Armed Forces!!! :D

CarniFlex
30-10-03, 19:35
I actually jumped with excitement over sanchos getting off from this game due to unpaid bills... then I read the thread and realised that he will still be here. oh well... :p

Sanch0s
30-10-03, 20:17
Whats any strike over..................money!!!!!!!!!

And carni....lol wtf i dont see how my playing the game affects you when ur the asshole thats always poisoning me to death :eek: