PDA

View Full Version : :POLL: Should Stilletto's be allowed in plaza (away from copbots like scout drones)

Benjie
30-10-03, 07:30
Origionally posted in Neocron
The stilletto is a pure stabbing weapon with no cutting power. It is inconspicuous to carry and an elegent weapon of supreme quality.
The stilletto would make an excelent roleplay item. If you don't get poked or tipped you just pull out a stilletto and jam it into them.

"you want to get added to kos? This poker aint working for free!"

It would add distinction between the copbot areas and badly guarded areas. Any underaged drinkers getting adults to buy them alchohol will know exactly what I mean with CCTV cameras. Little bastards "make the trade" in an unobserved area away from security.
And lets face it that sort of thing would never happen in pepper park. It would be a matter of pulling out a cannon, lighting the fuse and KABOOM all the way over to military base, monkey island style.
The only downside I can think of is noobies, but in my opinion the best way around that would be to lower the ROF considerably as well as the damage.
The stilletto is NEVER anybody's greatest weapon, so why not nerf it and allow it into plaza?
[edit] It would make viarossa seem more secure..

Rieper
30-10-03, 07:36
because it wont be used for RP, just people enjoying the ability to do two damage to people ever 2 seconds...

Benjie
30-10-03, 07:38
Originally posted by Rieper
because it wont be used for RP, just people enjoying the ability to do two damage to people ever 2 seconds...
Both I think. You wouldn't get it outside medicare though due to the copbots. Or most places in plaza 1 for that matter. Just certain shady areas of plaza 3 and some lower areas of plaza 2.

Alpha-Omega
30-10-03, 12:05
I'd rather wait for Neptune personally, that's when the REAL roleplaying fun begins :D

30-10-03, 14:26
I have never understood why Copbots blow up scout drones (probably because the system only recognises 'drone' not the actual type

Alpha-Omega
30-10-03, 14:29
Mebbe because they are classed as espionage devices? The use of them might threaten Reza's dictatoship over NC?